Christina Aguilera

solid.bs

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...

Christina has always seemed like a greedy little piggy. Even in her skinny days you can find videos of her (there was one on MTV I think) of her gorging herself on burgers and fries and ice cream. You can kind of tell she has that overly indulgent appetite with booze and with food. Also her constant bullying of people back in the day in regard to their weights (Britney Spears and Kelly O.) is so ironic because she became much larger than both of them. She is a huge bitch and seems to be very quick to shovel cookies down her face. It will be interesting to see if she balloons again, hopefully she does and continues to wear the overly tight outfits of her last gain era. 

1 hour ago, Jabber said:

Christina has always seemed like a greedy little piggy. Even in her skinny days you can find videos of her (there was one on MTV I think) of her gorging herself on burgers and fries and ice cream. You can kind of tell she has that overly indulgent appetite with booze and with food. Also her constant bullying of people back in the day in regard to their weights (Britney Spears and Kelly O.) is so ironic because she became much larger than both of them. She is a huge bitch and seems to be very quick to shovel cookies down her face. It will be interesting to see if she balloons again, hopefully she does and continues to wear the overly tight outfits of her last gain era. 

It's funny as she always had a slight chubbiness about her. Even in her prime years.

1 hour ago, Jabber said:

If you could find that video it would be great

10 hours ago, FTCitsJune said:

Maybe its this one idk

Yes! I think this is it. Look at the intense greed with which she devours her food, such a self indulgent piglet. Looks like she never did learn to keep her hands out of the cupcake box. She used to bully others for being fat and then she became the biggest fatty of them all.

image.thumb.png.481318d07f8d722213fe84a0c70ab5c0.png

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P68xyPQe91s

Christina's weight gain has always been one of my favorites. It was her first weight gain back in early 2003 where she wore a pink drink that did not hide her chubby belly which first alerted me to her weight gain potential. Below is a video from that night where she wore that famous pink dress. In the video link above, she is interviewed by Paris Hilton  and you can see a bit of her chubby belly in it.  Christina's appearance starts at 2:11. I've also included the photo for reference.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/P68xyPQe91s" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; clipboard-write; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

2003.jpg

11 hours ago, lovelydiva said:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P68xyPQe91s

Christina's weight gain has always been one of my favorites. It was her first weight gain back in early 2003 where she wore a pink drink that did not hide her chubby belly which first alerted me to her weight gain potential. Below is a video from that night where she wore that famous pink dress. In the video link above, she is interviewed by Paris Hilton  and you can see a bit of her chubby belly in it.  Christina's appearance starts at 2:11. I've also included the photo for reference.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/P68xyPQe91s" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; clipboard-write; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

2003.jpg

Her weight gain happened during the Dirrty era where she was all about being sexy and wearing skimpy clothes, which means we saw her midriff slowly getting doughier and doughier.

By the way I love how intimidated she looks in the video by the Hilton sisters. She looks so iny next to them. Height-wise, anyway.

Guest Jabber
16 hours ago, thatguest said:

Peak Xtina

46b9622172ce4aae6bf46083913d9fbe.png

GGo58.jpg

barbie_dubla_29310900.jpg

Yes!!!! This definitely was her peak. This and the Michael Jackson concert and that 2012 AMA's performance in that horrible dress. I remember seeing those pics you posted, what event are they from?