Christina Aguilera

solid.bs

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Xpatriot19

If there's a Christina Aguilera thread already on here, I'm sorry, but I'm too drunk to find it.

Anyways, here's a recent pic I'm sure all of you have seen.  She grew up around me ... I love the way she's filling out. 

post-0-14513217289554_thumb.jpg

Guest Trinity

Neither those nor your avatar are displaying...

The links apparently lead to...nothing. As for his avatar...well that's a completely different story.

Guest AbeVanHelsing

that was a nice little article on yahoo, she loves her curves and they are here to stay. great news :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

We've all heard that one before ...

I think she looks great and that I love all of her curves. She was never really attractive to me until I saw her on The Voice this season. Lots of cleavage, hips, booty, legs and belly for me...compared to what she used to look like. And people keep saying she's huge, I don't think that is the case either. She is gorgeous right now IMO.

Although, it does make me wonder, out of all of the power vocalists that came out with Christina. Christina's thick now. Brittany isn't thin anymore either, and I severely doubt Jessica will cut the weight she needs to anyways. Especially seeing how Jessica has a plus-sized women's line. That leaves Mandy Moore the last woman standing lol...unless there is something I probably and most likely don't know.