Christina Aguilera

solid.bs

3 hours ago, Maverick said:

I don't get it.  Is she trying to hide her weight or the fact that she's a woman?

I think she's trying to hide her weight. If only she knew how beautiful and sexy she's right now. I see no problem with her, au contraire, I admire her awesome and womanly curves. I wish I could tell her how gorgeous she is and that she should embrace her marvelous curves. ;) 

On 12/15/2018 at 6:12 AM, slat said:

This is the video that really puts her new gain into perspective.  She is clearly thicker than even her background dancers and you can see the plumpness of her ass when she bends over at the 0:44 second mark and gives the audience a lil twerk.  With latina genes, Aguilera is destined to blow up in her late adulthood, not as bad as Jessica Simpson though cuz thats just obeseness

5 hours ago, Xfinity92 said:

This is the video that really puts her new gain into perspective.  She is clearly thicker than even her background dancers and you can see the plumpness of her ass when she bends over at the 0:44 second mark and gives the audience a lil twerk.  With latina genes, Aguilera is destined to blow up in her late adulthood, not as bad as Jessica Simpson though cuz thats just obeseness

Christina is an interesting artist and, while she is not someone whose music I listen to often, I think her voice and delivery are great. I suspect that the original design of this number did not include her wearing a bathrobe. It is totally likely, particularly given the scrutiny her figure was given a while back when she got thicker, that she decided to try to soften the criticism by concealing herself more with the silk robe. I also suspect that she was careful in the selection of her back up singer/dancers that they are not all hardbodies.

One of the reasons that I joined Curvage was to be someplace where a woman could be rounder, softer, bigger, and understood to still be beautiful. There are a number of singers who are unapologetic about having fuller figures and, while they still get lambasted in the tabloids when they gain any weight, several seem willing to ignore it. My hope is that places like Curvage will reinforce the reality of the range of beautiful people so that eventually someone like Christina would not even think that she needed the robe.

I also think that Jessica Simpson being pregnant should mean that her weight is a bit less of a judgment. She does look like she has gained more with this pregnancy, but I have known quite a few women who experienced the same phenomena. Some lost the weight afterwards. Some didn't. If Jessica Simpson or Christina Aguilera happened to be sitting at a table with me at a function and food was served, I would not cast aspersion if they enjoyed the food. And if Jessica looked lovingly at my dessert after she finished her own, I would give it to her gladly. I actually thought she looked rather beautiful in those photos that were supposed to embarrass her with her huge belly, round face, and double chin.

Ridiculous attempts to cover-up her girth!  Who does she think she is fooling with these absurd moo-moo variations? 

However, it is also obvious to me that many in her loyal fan base are in complete denial.  Any comment about her weight on any social media platform is met with a rash of attack responses towards the author.  Get over it folks, she's fat - accept it - you can still like her talent and performances.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Solid Snake said:

19063194-7516873-image-a-52_1569733292177.jpg

19063196-7516873-The_next_chapter_The_Stripped_hitmaker_previously_teased_that_he-a-65_1569734402219.jpg

That exhaustive consumption in performance-enhancing substances during her tour, as long mentioned in the latest few pages, seems have spurring a for creeping side-effect to raise XTina's alter ego XXLTina from the dead.

Yesssss yes GIF

Now, she need to come at Curvage. Let's the inner glutton triumphantly made her comeback into existance!