Christina Aguilera

solid.bs

The problem is that the word 'fat' carries too many negative connotations in our society (and others I imagine). Someone being fat (i.e. they have a significant amount of body fat) is not (should not be) a subjective thing. It is a fact whether somebody is overweight or not. You can't deny whether somebody is fat. However, attractiveness is very much a subjective thing. By denying that somebody is fat and then going on to say that they are attractive instead, I feel that it implies that somebody cannot be both. Hence the negative stigma associated with the word. It's important to acknowledge that somebody can indeed be both fat and attractive.

Well that depends on your definition of it. To me, Christina is thick. 50 more pounds and she might start getting into the realm of fat. Depends on your perspective I guess. :P

Well, from most people's perspective, I don't think an extra 50 pounds would be needed before she'd be regarded as fat.

Well, from most people's perspective, I don't think an extra 50 pounds would be needed before she'd be regarded as fat.

I think if you could ask people who watched those kind of shows more than 50% would shunt her for being a bad example of an obese woman.

Guest motipet

While she may not be skipping meals, she's certainly been working out.  She's got one of those full-figured, muscle-toned bodies.  Looking mighty hot!

recently she said in an interview the she never wears underpants because she want to feel free with her body! ahhahaha

She's following the example of another platinum blonde star: "I never wear stockings or underclothes because I think it is important to breathe freely."