Christina Aguilera

solid.bs

Magazine where she talked about her relationship with her record label and how her weight has always been an issue:

Her record label made her stay thin: “During the promotion of my album Stripped [in 2002], I got tired of being a skinny, white girl. I am Ecuadorian but people felt so safe passing me off as a skinny, blue-eyed white girl. The next time my label saw me, I was heavier, darker and full of piercings! Let me tell you, that wasn’t an easy pill for them to swallow. I had gained about 15 pounds during promotion and during my Stripped tour [with Justin Timberlake, 31]. They called this serious emergency meeting about how there was a lot of backlash about my weight. Basically, they told me I would effect a lot of people if I gained weight — the production, musical directors. [They claimed] people I toured with would also miss out if I gained weight because I would sell no

http://skinnyvscurvy.com/christina-aguilera/christina-aguilera-record-label-you-working-with-fat-girl-get-over-it.html

article-2212621-155633DE000005DC-928_634x475.jpg

article-2212621-155633D3000005DC-980_634x464.jpg

As a straight male, for me this is the best Christina has ever looked. Much better than those starving Justin Bieber lookalikes who have bones sticking out where curves should be. And for those pretending to care about "health", just tell any medical professional that you think this woman is less healthy than a malnourished model and they will laugh at you. She is well within the normal BMI and body fat percentage for a woman her age. And sexy as hell to boot.

- York , New York, 04/10/2012 10:10

Guest Fatcelebfan

Christina is probably waiting for Weight Watchers to knock on her down and give her a Jessica Simpson type deal.