Never contribute......my gift to y'all (Rebecca Meyer)

Guest Leeds

A couple of years ago, I was watching the Biggest Loser on television when I saw probably one of the cutest fat girls ever in Rebecca Meyer (think it was Season 8?). The fat on her body was placed perfectly and face real cute too. Anyways of course she lost all the weight apparently 110 lbs in some ridiculous amount of time to win the 100 000 prize money. Immediately after I scoured the internet for any update pics, and found a couple that suggested she had gained the weight back. Fast forward to today and my persistence has paid off.

http://www.marathonfoto.com/10K/Rock-n-Roll-New-York-10K-2013/LastName/Meyer/BibNumber/6656/offering/myMarathonfotos/RaceOID/26512013M1/Language/en

When you click on that link you will see pictures from races spanning from 2011-end of 2013......She literally balloons in front of your eyes. :o. I mean if you go online and search up her starting weight pictures from Biggest Loser, she is that size if not bigger.

Enjoy! ;) :thumbsup:

• 1 year later...

The surest way to gain weight is crash dieting.  Popular diets have been a major factor in people's rising weights.

Guest Leeds
8 hours ago, Blackie O said:

She is looking NOICE!!!!

I can't believe she got married to that fat-fuck though. I remember they got together on the show, but I figured she'd leave him in the dust once she lost all her weight....

Peculiar.

The crazy part is that I think he influenced a lot of her gain. I mean when you see someone probably double fisting burgers, you lose sense of portion size. I saw a picture where she had cooked him like 12 pieces of orange chicken and a thing of rice wtf.

When I was searching the girl up, I found marathon pictures and she was at a pretty normal weight until mid 2012, I'd probably say like 170. And literally a year later she looked like she'd gained a good 60-70 lbs. Funny tidbit..if you check marathon times, you see that she was average..and then a pretty steep decline to like bottom 10 in her age category through 2011-2013.

I'm guessing she had a marathoner's appetite and if this study is right, she probably tapered off a bit with her exercise during that period, metabolism slowed down and she inflated. Kinda ironic she's a personal trainer though...there's a fic story here where a personal trainer balloons as her cilents get thinner..maybe they help out with the WG too? Lmao.

Guest rimkaza
6 hours ago, Blackie O said:

I wonder if she's truly happy with his lard-ass.

It's a damn shame that someone like HIM is with such a goddess...

Hahahah and it sure is a shame if any woman would want to be with someone like YOU.

• 4 weeks later...
Guest Leeds

Just a quick update on this topic. Ever since I saw the most recent video that showed her as a fat personal trainer, talking about how she never stopped being healthy and basically being slightly in denial, the story ideas formulated in my head lol. But I needed a little bit more proof or material to go with so I went back to her Biggest Loser season and skimmed thru hoping for something. I skimmed about 5 episodes and found 2 real good scenes. 

1. In EP 4, they have to spin a wheel that has hidden cards either revealing a $1000 cash prize or a cheat meal they have to eat. Rebecca spins the wheel and it lands on a donut that she literally devours in 2 bites(with absolutely no regret). 
  2. In EP 5, the entire group heads out to a Mexican restaurant where they have to simulate a regular night eating out. Their trainers tell them they can't eat essentially all the good stuff on the menu. Rebecca audibly groans that she wants to "drink margaritas and eat enchiladas" and looks legitimately upset. The trainers then ask Rebecca why she is doing this...she first responds with "I want to fit into skinny jeans". 

I have an idea of what type of person I want her to be illustrated as. But I'm not sure how/where I want the story to go. From her marathon pics, she put on a curvy amount of weight from 2009-2012ish. From then on out, she became a full-fledged fatty. 2012 was also when she got married to the guy. But she was still doing marathons during this time. 

With the way she was portrayed in the show and how she basically got fat while running marathons, I think something with denial and revenge would have great potential. 

I'll have some pics comparing her from before the Biggest Loser to her right now. I'm pretty she is larger than the 279 she started at. For the guy that was talking about her boobs not being too big, she def is wearing a full body compression core band. Her stomach is wayyyyy too tight in the gym. But when she leaves into the store to get a bar of chocolate(yup), her gut is pressing up on her shirt.