Gaming

fatadmir99

5 minutes ago, Alexa, Butterball Babe said:

I feel like everyone bought them all up immediately because they knew we'd be stuck inside forever. Everyone's little islands look so cute and the characters are super cute! I feel like the kid who's mom won't let them play video games๐Ÿ˜ช๐Ÿ˜…

Lol!!! Also, welcome back! Missed you over here!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
10 hours ago, Mochii Babii said:

Did you install the mod that enhances the night sky?? I kind of went mod crazy one nightย ๐Ÿ˜‚

I usually play with a bunch of mods each time I play Skyrim, although I have to be careful and keep them organized otherwise the game just repeatedly crashes. If you're a PC user I use the tool called Vortex which installs mods for you in the correct order. Absolutely everything to do with the environment on the game is modified on my end, so for sure an enhanced sky, 4K textures, enhanced weather that forces me to camp and keep warm etc.

• 1 month later...
18 hours ago, Dingus1396 said:

Marvel vs capcom 2/3

Battle for bikini bottom rehydrated

Doom

Yess Doom! Is that the classic, 1993 version?

On 7/26/2020 at 7:40 AM, Synthesis said:

More Space ๐ŸŒ๐ŸŒš (Elite Dangerous)

elite1.thumb.png.043e2bb77b1f483a64b30137b6968b45.png

elite2.thumb.png.c1a72663f381f6b3ab1a7e3579156d45.png

elite3.thumb.png.26db7a0f767362c1930393ffdfb4e40f.png

elite4.thumb.png.7a53005375f3f167addc332d13b867e4.png

elite5.thumb.png.c1a6e1f5b2521c7a5ea361e7ea6d8ead.png

And what a great game elite dangerous is. What do you play with?

13 hours ago, Faust said:

Yess Doom! Is that the classic, 1993 version?

And what a great game elite dangerous is. What do you play with?

I play with a X56 H.O.T.A.S. throttle and stick from Logitech that I got the other year, it's a quality piece of hardware. Play a bunch of different games with it, another big favourite being War Thunder simulator battles.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest LionLily

Has anyone tried Nier: Automata?

The soundtrack is amazing and the morphs for 2b are insaneย ๐Ÿคค

Its a great rpg with a super smooth real-time fighting system. A very unique game and story, definitely worth a try ๐Ÿ˜„

• Curvage Model

Iโ€™m def a die-hard gamer. ย Some of my favorites are/were:

Doom

Metal Gear

Goldeneye

Tomb Raider

Bioshock

Fable

Assassinโ€™sย Creed

Portal

World of Warcraft

Fallout

Hearthstone

Many more, of course. ย Have currently traded my life for Dragon Raja. ย Itโ€™s sooooo pretty ๐Ÿ˜

9 minutes ago, Miss September said:

Iโ€™m def a die-hard gamer. ย Some of my favorites are/were:

Doom

Metal Gear

Fallout

Just when one thinks you couldn't be more awesome! :Dย 

Those are definitely some of my favorites too. :)ย 

As for stuff I'm playing now, one I've been playing a bit of the past week since it came out was Fall Guys, which is this adorable/insanely fun Battle Royale meets Wipeout style game. It's just a great destresser/unwinder after a long day.ย 

• Curvage Model
2 minutes ago, Jay Rock said:

Just when one thinks you couldn't be more awesome! :Dย 

Those are definitely some of my favorites too. :)ย 

As for stuff I'm playing now, one I've been playing a bit of the past week since it came out was Fall Guys, which is this adorable/insanely fun Battle Royale meets Wipeout style game. It's just a great destresser/unwinder after a long day.ย 

๐Ÿฅฐ

what platform for FallGuys?

• 3 weeks later...
Guest KelJoJo

Damn adulting always getting in the way of being able to truly love games. I've always been one for long games with great storylines that you can emerge yourself in. Also I love anything zombie and end of the world.ย 

For the last couple of years I've been playing through the Final Fantasy series. I've finished the first seven ones (and Tactics) and am currently playing FFVIII on PS1 emulator. Then I have FInal Fantasy IX to XIV awaiting me on PS3 and PC. A long task. ๐Ÿ˜„

Final Fantasy VII, and especially Final Fantasy VI, have been amazing experiences.

• 2 weeks later...

Shadowlands release is just around the corner, going to bury my head into Azeroth yet again considering here in England we're heading into our second inevitable national lockdown sooner than later. Just the one screenshot for now, levelling what's going to be my 8th 120 as I go through the glorious BC content. I'll get used to taking lots of screens again! (World Of Warcraft)

image.thumb.png.50e0b556dc7c827ecf44c69f5de79612.png