Gaming

fatadmir99

Whenever I'm playing games it's usually competitive Overwatch most of the time, but if I really want to chill and space out into a fantasy feat Spotify it's always World Of Warcraft. I do have a bunch of other games but the reality is you've always got an excuse to play your favourites 😉

9327aML.jpg?1

gGrNWBm.png

vxFYlS3.png

• 6 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
10 hours ago, Mochii Babii said:

Did you install the mod that enhances the night sky?? I kind of went mod crazy one night 😂

I usually play with a bunch of mods each time I play Skyrim, although I have to be careful and keep them organized otherwise the game just repeatedly crashes. If you're a PC user I use the tool called Vortex which installs mods for you in the correct order. Absolutely everything to do with the environment on the game is modified on my end, so for sure an enhanced sky, 4K textures, enhanced weather that forces me to camp and keep warm etc.

• 1 month later...
13 hours ago, Faust said:

Yess Doom! Is that the classic, 1993 version?

And what a great game elite dangerous is. What do you play with?

I play with a X56 H.O.T.A.S. throttle and stick from Logitech that I got the other year, it's a quality piece of hardware. Play a bunch of different games with it, another big favourite being War Thunder simulator battles.

• 1 month later...

Shadowlands release is just around the corner, going to bury my head into Azeroth yet again considering here in England we're heading into our second inevitable national lockdown sooner than later. Just the one screenshot for now, levelling what's going to be my 8th 120 as I go through the glorious BC content. I'll get used to taking lots of screens again! (World Of Warcraft)

image.thumb.png.50e0b556dc7c827ecf44c69f5de79612.png

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
3 minutes ago, Miss September said:

Jealous!  I surrendered my subscription.😢

I've been so extremely lucky for once out of the years of playing WoW to have had the time to play on launch day and ever since in a consistant fashion. Not had that experience with WoW in a long time and I've missed it. The Shadowlands will always await your presence, all my friends are sadly in the same position too with no subs, so despite having a lot of fun solo, I do get worn out from being on my lonesome especially with the heroic dungeons and raid 😢

WoWScrnShot_112520_025958.thumb.jpg.3171ead5dbcf20d9573a8fd778ad99e9.jpg

1 minute ago, Miss September said:

I started playing Dragon Raja almost completely because I missed the social element of WoW.  Not as good (I really miss the lore of WoW), but gorgeous for a freebie.

The lore truly is the meat and gravy of the WoW product, I can be smothered in it for all I care and consider each of the latest expansions a success despite its obviously ongoing flaws with getting the players to be social with one another. I've always looked for an alternative, though it's really hard because WoW refuses to step down from being the standard-bearer. Closest I've come to is probably Elder Scrolls Online, Secret World and Lord Of The Rings Online when they were all relevent and not filled with microtransactions.

I've not heard of Dragon Raja though, I'll might have to check that one out eventually because it does actually look visually impressive for a free MMO.

23 minutes ago, Miss September said:

It is!  Though being a mobile game, it definitely suffers from the micro-transaction scourge, unfortunately.  Very P2W, which WoW wasn't when I played. Not sure how it is lately.  

If you ever check it out, lmk!  I'm Osho of my club, so I'll make sure you get a proper reception.

I'm graced to be in the presence of a powerful guru 🙇‍♂️ Honestly when it comes to microtransactions these days, I'm just accepting it for what it is. If people want to take shortcuts so be it, they're usually the first to complain about a supposed lack of content or that its too hard because they've not had the chance to naturally travel the learning curve.

Unfortunately as sad as it is to admit, Blizzard are testing the waters lately with purchasable transmog sets in the store and like everybody else I'm totally outraged as it just takes away from the purpose of transmog sets you have to put in the effort for to earn in the game.

I'll for sure hit you up though if I get a window for wanting to try something new, hella occupied with Shadowlands & Cyberpunk at the minute 🤯

47 minutes ago, Miss September said:

Edit: glad to see you're not some smelly Horde orc.

There's going to be a theme of torrential rain in my room right now if you keep on trying to make me laugh like that 😅

17 minutes ago, Jay Rock said:

Haven't gotten Cyberpunk yet, because I'm waiting a little bit on patches, and because I'm 90% certain I'll probably end up getting it for Christmas anyway.

I'd absolutely say that you've made the most wise decision there, it's certainly not as good as it could be as of this very moment. It's still extremely choppy even on my high end computer hardware, I don't even want to think how it's performing on consoles with all the news reports about it the last few days.

34 minutes ago, Miss September said:

I'm late to the party, I guess!  What's Cyberpunk?

Originally like D&D it was a boardgame RPG which offered a completely different immersive world to engage with. Cyberpunk is recognized as a sub-genre to science fiction in that it tries to create this bonkers, semirealistic but relatable dystopian world that is ruled by mega-corporations and private militaries whom showcase the latest advancements in human science and technology usually surrounding the theme of human augmentations, used to improve particular human functions be it physical or neurological. On the other hand it also hosts a huge underworld because of the significant socioeconomic gap between the upper and lower class, so you have a bunch of gangs that engage in lots of hacking, illegal trade, drug production etcetera.

Same studio that created the Witcher game series have took this huge expansive world from back then and present day have made it into an open world RPG that offers the same amount of  choices and creativity you had with the boardgame. What most people are impressed by though is that it's a graphically impressive game, certainly showcasing what games will look like from now on.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BO8lX3hDU30

Apologies if I went overboard, I went in as brief as I could there 😂 waited for this game since it was announced back in 2012. Shades of a huge sci-fi geek who was brought up on Blade Runner 😎

13 minutes ago, Miss September said:

I thought you were very succinct for such a high concept!  It's beautiful!  Like everything I loved about Fallout, only nice to look at as well.

You'd be surprised by how similar they feel, although nobodies ever going to match Fallout's retro-futuristic setting that we all adore. Fallout's ability to make me boogie around to Billie Holiday or Marty Robbins Big Iron while blowing up some ghouls transcends the level of immersion that most other games could hope to compete with 😄

Like Jay Rock mentioned above though, since Cyberpunk was a little rushed to release due to high expectations; It's suffering from a lot of bugs that can potentially render it unplayable but they're working on it as we speak. Most people are holding off from buying it until the game sounds like it's running like it should be.

1 minute ago, Miss September said:

Though I don't keep a console anymore (I think I have a 360 buried somewhere) I'm all hot under the collar for this game now.  Although if I can't play as female that puts a serious damper on it.  I can't tell if that's the case.

The cheapest and most accessible way of playing Cyberpunk in my opinion, which means skipping out on having to buy either the latest computer or console hardware, is through the Google Stadia service. You still have to purchase the games you want to play on Google Stadia, usually for retail price on top of already paying for the $10 a month subscription to be able to use the Google Stadia service. If that's all fine, then as long as you've got a broadband package serving you at least 10MB/S, you can stream all of these highly demanding new games onto multiple devices be it a low end laptops or computers, mobile devices or even a smart television.

Also keep in mind that these games will be running with all the graphical options at their highest without any performance issues. I've tried it for a few games and it's certainly something I would've considered before building my computer since it really is that good 😮

9 hours ago, Miss September said:

That seems reasonable!  But you still haven't answered my burning question.

This fella has me covered, mead must've taken away my capacity last night 😅

33 minutes ago, Tom24 said:

You can indeed play as a lady. I started again because I feel like I messed up my build and I wasn't a huge fan of the male voice acting. Also playing as a stealthy hacker chick seemed right.

For sure though it has plenty of gender options, the game gained a lot of attention because you can be transgender if you so desire. I personally played around with the character creation quite a bit and the female options are really stunning especially when it comes to hairstyles. It's not the most thorough character creation when it comes to unique body shapes, however everything else is totally covered and is a lot of fun to play around with.