Gaming

fatadmir99

On 10/16/2019 at 9:21 AM, Russian Troll said:

For older guys who liked the games the way they were before it all turned into big fucking billion dollar business with no substance and no difficulty:

Huh? I recommended a lotta stuff that gets hard over time, and has quite some substance.  I do admit the dlc market kills a lotta things, but black friday went really well, got a used xbox one for $140 and a buncha games for $10 or less apiece.  Rumble Roses XX (though 360 with xbone's limited compatibility) and Rare Replay (Battletoads Arcade/Perfect Dark Zero/Banjo Kazooie and more) are easy favorites.

https://steamcommunity.com/id/MrVariant/recommended/

Love my avatar too. I'm just saying this month especially, was the best for gaming (Terry in Smash ftw, and Kirby Bogard is a lotta fun); just don't pay full price with all the sales.  Big retro/retreaux market with Mega Man 11 and Shovel Knight that can get difficult too.

IMG_20191129_190135.thumb.jpg.56e4ae13c8ce1271df10a93979630c75.jpgIMG_20191129_185959.thumb.jpg.00869748f1ad07ecd34c06ebf8a20d05.jpg

I think I'll resolve to catch up on this new backlog too, as comics get cheaper as well.  Helps pass the time when someone has a content or response gap (this is how things are online these days in general), nice new years resolution too.  Someone can always check me out for an asynchronous multiplayer game of ascension or maybe motivate me to buy rocket league (I play at a friend's house and it's a lotta fun).