Gaming

fatadmir99

• Curvage Model
9 hours ago, FeedistDani said:

I'm about to spend another 48 hours modding Skyrim to probably not even play it........ 😂😂

Let's see!!!

Also, for those who love to play with aesthetics, my latest addiction is the mobile game Raccoopy.  You get pet raccoons that sneak into people's rooms and steal stuff for your own pad 😂 It's so gd adorable and addictive.

I love the inane small talk and total non-conversations you can have with your gang members at camp in RDR2

Arthur: ''So, how you holdin' up?''

Mary-Beth: ''I just wanna get off this goddamn mountain, before we all freeze to death!''

Arthur: ''Ok, well, you stay safe now''

Mary-Beth: 'Take care now''

Makes me laugh every time 😂

• Curvage Model

The main games I play right now are Skyrim, Minecraft and Animal Crossing. I have some friends that like to play COD Zombies lol so I started playing with them. I haven't played first person shooters in years so it's kind of fun getting back into that. I have a bunch of old consoles so I like revisiting old favorites. I just played Donkey Kong Country. 😋

• 2 weeks later...

A new Battle Royale came out yesterday - Called Deathverse, and the music is insane! It's so good! Composed by Akira Yamaoka - who composed the music for the Silent Hill series, and the Dead By Daylight game.

The game is free, too. And it's really fun! 

The music is something else!

I recently finished both scenarios of Resident Evil 2 after it was upgraded for PS5. I'm waiting for Madden to get the kinks out before I dive bro-head first into it.

In the mean time I started Uncharted (the first one) for the first time. (late, I know, right?). When in meetings while working from home, I found my passion for Dr. Mario for NES via Switch.

• Curvage Model
43 minutes ago, Jay Rock said:

Started A Plague Tale: Innocence, really enjoying that. Also getting back to Cyperpunk 2077 after dropping it for a while (yes, Edgerunners brought me back, such a trend follower) and it's been incredible.

Seems like everyone is getting back into Cyberpunk lately. Hope it's going more smoothly now!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Recently finished the main story for God of War: Ragnarok -- SO FREAKING GOOD.

Also messed around with The Witcher 3 again now that it had it's next-gen update. I want to keep going because I must admit I never finished that story, but there's also a lot of other games I want to finish and more that have come out or about to come out that it's hard to justify...! 😅

• 2 weeks later...
  • Curvage Model

I've been playing a lot of Overwatch 2, but I also love games like Skyrim and Elden Ring! Of course I also like cozy games like Animal Crossing and Minecraft.

I'm a D.va main (duh) but I like playing as Moira for support and Sojourn for DPS.

I also have about 900 hours in Skyrim!

• Curvage Model

Been replaying Red Dead 2. I love the interactions so much and I'm taking my time and breathing in the gameworld more than I did the first time thru.

Also playing GTA V with my feeder. I've only ever messed with GTA games for the chaos and open world, but now I'm playing it for the story (and to run over/fist fight the occasional pedestrian). 😝