Gaming

fatadmir99

Guest Missbbw

Anyone play fortnite and wanting to make some friends? I’m not very good but love playing would love some new friends

• 5 weeks later...
Guest JDArg93

Yo. I've been playing recently AC Odyssey, FarCry 5, Roguelikes. I'm holding out for Witcher3 Next gen and Saints Row 2022. Grew up on retro/DosGames that came out in the 90s (was on PC and now Xbox).

While I do play solo games, I would like to connect with other Xbox gamers

On 6/21/2022 at 7:31 AM, Luna Hellborn said:

I admit that I have never yet played FF VII despite all my friends begging me to do so. Is the original title worth playing in your opinion?  

Sorry I didn't see this post earlier. 😅

It's been pretty good so far -- battles feel good, story works pretty well. I will say that in terms of presentation, like dialogue and graphics, it definitely can feel dated, but the core of it still works. 

I'm playing it via my Playstation Plus Extra, which has pretty much all of the 3D, non-MMO FF games, but it's probably pretty cheap on any digital store and goes on sale pretty frequently, so...yeah, I'd probably give it a shot. :) 

On 8/9/2022 at 8:36 AM, AdamansTemplum said:

Has anyone been checking out the Beta for Multiversus?

I actually tried out the most recent alpha and I had fun with it. I have no experience with games like Super Smash Bros so I can't really compare it to others, but it felt easy to start but a challenge to master, which I think is a good thing for a game like this, and the fun factor of being able to play as Batman and fight Lebron James is just...just great.

Guest JDArg93

That Multiversus does remind me of Super Smash Bros Melee I used to play years ago with my friend on, brace yourselves - an original Nintendo GameCube. We used to also play the classic Halo on the original Xbox and did BloodGulch versus

• Curvage Model
11 hours ago, Jay Rock said:

Sorry I didn't see this post earlier. 😅

It's been pretty good so far -- battles feel good, story works pretty well. I will say that in terms of presentation, like dialogue and graphics, it definitely can feel dated, but the core of it still works. 

I'm playing it via my Playstation Plus Extra, which has pretty much all of the 3D, non-MMO FF games, but it's probably pretty cheap on any digital store and goes on sale pretty frequently, so...yeah, I'd probably give it a shot. :) 

Yes, I often see it on offer at really cheap prices, I will definitely give it a chance. Thank you❤️

I played Bloodborne for the first time in several months today and I forgot how 'of the world' it makes me feel. There is no other recent game, along with Red Dead Redemption 2, that makes me feel like I am actually there - feeling, experiencing, smelling, physically sensing the world around me.

I think it's because the games both allow you to play completely without prompts after a certain time. There is very little linearity once you get past the opening areas. You can play them how you like. Wear what you like, use whatever weapon you like, go wherever you like - without the game telling you ''you can't do that until you reach level 75 in charsima/science''

They are more ''RPG-Lite'' and I think that actually makes them more immersive than if they were full on RPGs.

I love it so much.

• Curvage Model
38 minutes ago, Jorin85 said:

I played Bloodborne for the first time in several months today and I forgot how 'of the world' it makes me feel. There is no other recent game, along with Red Dead Redemption 2, that makes me feel like I am actually there - feeling, experiencing, smelling, physically sensing the world around me.

I think it's because the games both allow you to play completely without prompts after a certain time. There is very little linearity once you get past the opening areas. You can play them how you like. Wear what you like, use whatever weapon you like, go wherever you like - without the game telling you ''you can't do that until you reach level 75 in charsima/science''

They are more ''RPG-Lite'' and I think that actually makes them more immersive than if they were full on RPGs.

I love it so much.

Your writing is brilliant and so immersive. I haven’t had time for gaming in years but reading this makes me want to get back into it. I found it strange how your words took me back to playing old school dungeons and dragons in a dark candlelit room when I was 13. I guess it’s what you  wrote about the lack of restrictions and  linearity. Things were quite limitless in that universe. Thanks for sharing your passion and enjoyment. Nice to experience it, vicariously.

On 8/14/2022 at 10:28 AM, Luna Hellborn said:

Yes, I often see it on offer at really cheap prices, I will definitely give it a chance. Thank you❤️

No problem! :) 

9 hours ago, Jorin85 said:

I love it so much.

I need to give Bloodborne another try someday -- last time I couldn't even make it to the first boss. 😅

51 minutes ago, Jay Rock said:

No problem! :) 

I need to give Bloodborne another try someday -- last time I couldn't even make it to the first boss. 😅

It took me over a year and a half to complete, first time round. Still one of the best experiences I ever had.

14 minutes ago, Ruby Addams BBW said:

I love to play my Nintendo switch usually play Pokémon and I have bomberman, would love to play that online

I had Bomberman for the Nintendo 64 yeeeaaars ago!!

Didn't know they were still making it! Awesome.

• 4 weeks later...