Gaming

fatadmir99

• Curvage Model
On 12/14/2020 at 5:48 PM, Miss September said:

"I don't want to set the wooorrld oon fiiiree.."*ghoul snarl* Epic, indeed.😄

Though I don't keep a console anymore (I think I have a 360 buried somewhere) I'm all hot under the collar for this game now.  Although if I can't play as female that puts a serious damper on it.  I can't tell if that's the case.

I love all the retro fallout songs. I've wanted to cover so many of them. 😍

• Curvage Model
15 hours ago, Bunny Velvet said:

Ooo I do love me some Assassin's Creed. That puppy is so cute! Thank you!

I'm playing with the female character, that gif looked super cute! I loved Kassandra too, in AC Odyssey

Edited by Wendy

• 2 months later...

Going to revive this thread since it provides a good all around gaming discussion no matter the platform or genre! I'll have to get some more screenshots again of all my spontaneous gameplays. For now I've immediately pre-purchased the new Life Is Strange: True Colors, totally stoked that it's making a return with a format and plot very similar to the first!

Anybody else looking forward to any particular upcoming titles?

• Curvage Model
On 3/19/2021 at 6:14 PM, Synthesis said:

Going to revive this thread since it provides a good all around gaming discussion no matter the platform or genre! I'll have to get some more screenshots again of all my spontaneous gameplays. For now I've immediately pre-purchased the new Life Is Strange: True Colors, totally stoked that it's making a return with a format and plot very similar to the first!

Anybody else looking forward to any particular upcoming titles?

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah i am so looking forward to this! I really love LIS1 (2 kinda lost me) but this looks like a return to the roots and the lead character is already hella charming. I have high hopes!

10 minutes ago, Chubby-Gamer-GF said:

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah i am so looking forward to this! I really love LIS1 (2 kinda lost me) but this looks like a return to the roots and the lead character is already hella charming. I have high hopes!

Hit the nail on the head there, I think this one is certainly aimed towards remedying the disappointment people had with the second game. Everything in the second game was too bland and had very little development, especially compared to LIS 1 & LIS BTS that had you hungering for more due to the investment we had in each of the characters. True Colors has to be the first instalment beyond LIS 1 that actually appears to be something totally refreshing while still revisiting the best qualities that made the first game as monumental as it was 🙏

No matter what though I'm always there for the soundtracks 🤤

• Curvage Model
7 minutes ago, Synthesis said:

Hit the nail on the head there, I think this one is certainly aimed towards remedying the disappointment people had with the second game. Everything in the second game was too bland and had very little development, especially compared to LIS 1 & LIS BTS that had you hungering for more due to the investment we had in each of the characters. True Colors has to be the first instalment beyond LIS 1 that actually appears to be something totally refreshing while still revisiting the best qualities that made the first game as monumental as it was 🙏

No matter what though I'm always there for the soundtracks 🤤

Haha yes. They sure know how to play their cards in that department. The trailer only confirmed it again.

On 10/15/2020 at 3:37 PM, AGirlWhoLikesToEat said:

What format do you usually play? I used to play commander often XD but then all my friends started dropping so much money on decks that it became less fun :(

i mainly play casually with like real cards but sometimes i play online. 

• Curvage Model

Personally ‘ I play a lot of animal crossing & if anyone plays or has a nintendo switch account and play Mario kart or anything lmk :) ! Let’s play! 
or usually on ps4 I play cod , or pretty much horror games 

I’m a pc gamer too and I love the Witcher , sims , again more horror games and have a steam account if anyone wants to play!

21 hours ago, Chubby-Gamer-GF said:

Like the Arma 2 Mod or the Game on Steam? I kinda lost interest after Hall left them team. Is it good now?

I used to be a DayZ Arma Mod die hard with camp cities and helicopters. Standalone DayZ has dramatically improved over the few years although it's not as popular as it used to be since it has taken so long for it to be playable. Playing Standalone DayZ vanilla gets boring after a while, what really makes it a whole lot of fun are the modded servers so I'd certainly consider it if you're interested!

• Curvage Model
1 hour ago, Synthesis said:

I used to be a DayZ Arma Mod die hard with camp cities and helicopters. Standalone DayZ has dramatically improved over the few years although it's not as popular as it used to be since it has taken so long for it to be playable. Playing Standalone DayZ vanilla gets boring after a while, what really makes it a whole lot of fun are the modded servers so I'd certainly consider it if you're interested!

Hmmm ... i mean the OG Game was real fun, atleast when i had the upper hand! I'm not that good with realistic shooters and their aiming. Kind of a shame that this Genre kinda died down and evolved into pure Battle Royale Shooters.

31 minutes ago, Chubby-Gamer-GF said:

Hmmm ... i mean the OG Game was real fun, atleast when i had the upper hand! I'm not that good with realistic shooters and their aiming. Kind of a shame that this Genre kinda died down and evolved into pure Battle Royale Shooters.

I mean a battle royale was fun when it wasn't completely taken advatange of and squeezed out like a wet towel. Realistic shooters were fun too but these days they're filled with megalomaniacs who've supposedly served 30 tours in the Middle East with the Marines. They're so unbearable to play with, but you have to in order to get anywhere with realistic shooters. I've just settled down instead with arcade shooters, primarily Overwatch and have been comfortable with that game for years.

Guest loradayton

I'm slooowwwly starting to get into gaming a bit more. I just bought my first starter rig and it's definitely increased my capacity and desire to game! I'm an avid Simmer but also getting a bit more into co-ops. Love playing Phasmophobia and just got Hunt: Showdown but haven't played it yet. I also play Planet Coaster (lol) and GTA, slowly working on a replay of San Andreas right now.

• Curvage Model
2 hours ago, loradayton said:

I'm slooowwwly starting to get into gaming a bit more. I just bought my first starter rig and it's definitely increased my capacity and desire to game! I'm an avid Simmer but also getting a bit more into co-ops. Love playing Phasmophobia and just got Hunt: Showdown but haven't played it yet. I also play Planet Coaster (lol) and GTA, slowly working on a replay of San Andreas right now.

Maybe take a look at GTA Online if you love San Andreas. It's really cool to do Heists with 3 Mates :)

Guest loradayton
4 hours ago, Chubby-Gamer-GF said:

Maybe take a look at GTA Online if you love San Andreas. It's really cool to do Heists with 3 Mates :)

Mayhaps! I still have to play/beat GTA V - I only barely touched it when it first came out and I'm so used to SA and VC haha. But I'm basically always looking for people who want to hunt ghosts in Phasmo!

I gave WoW a break a while back, done everything in the Shadowlands for now. ESO is my fantasy of choice at the minute to get lost in with someone ⚔️ (Elder Scrolls Online)

eso1.thumb.png.e1e673cb6c185999e37642cb2bf9c0b6.png

eso2.thumb.png.0d0623443dd9d57953af818d10af28bd.png

eso3.thumb.png.23f4f45f4d3d2bab8ed3f5c6b0368507.png

eso4.thumb.png.c9d81c44dc0e795b10e5c86e20709a47.png

Game may be picturesque, but boy it's hard to take screenshots.