Gaming

fatadmir99

• Curvage Model
6 hours ago, Jay Rock said:

I've played a bit of the third game twice -- once on the PS4 some years back, and I tried it again when the next-gen update came out. It's cool from what I've played, but there are others that I've been more focused on playing/finishing, including CDPR's other big game, Cyberpunk 2077. I do want to try out the Witcher 1 remake when that comes out.

I definitely recommend starting the games from the 1st one, I also can't wait to play it in a better version. I've waited a decade for it 😂

Did you enjoy Cyberpunk? I didn't get it while it wasn't fully patched and functional and then I decided I don't want to play 1st person. I tried it with Skyrim and it was awful, barely made it 15mins and had to switch to 3rd person. 

Guest Rt0_Usr39

@MorganaCreamy - I've read all Witcher books and waiting for the next Season of Witcher on Netflix. Should be good and Cyberpunk -- did try it a while back but found it wasn't as stable. Skyrim was the same where patches actually caused more problems for some reason.

If I can, I'll play it in 1st person as I grew up with the 90s Dosgames and most were FPS. Back when Raycasting was used

• Curvage Model

@Rt0_Usr39 I couldn't get into the Witcher series from the start (presumably because of the time jumps), and now with Henry gone, I definitely have no reason to watch it. But it might be good, you let me know when it comes out 😊

Did you enjoy the books? I got them a while ago and haven't gotten around to reading them yet 😳

Guest Rt0_Usr39

@MorganaCreamy - It was initially confusing and there is a bit of going back and forth. They did clear it up in the second season and I give them credit to recreate the books (I did find that the books were very detailed, had excellent storytelling, and were gritty but in a good way).
I also was a bit hesitant seeing that Henry will be replaced, however, I did see some pics online of what Liam Hemsworth looks like as Geralt and it does look convincing. 

• 6 months later...
Guest IAmGivingBadAdvice

starfield is pretty cool to being the first video game that i'm able to create a semi close version of myself in it to play as.  I just wish you could do face sculpting like in fallout 4 tho

20230905201944_1.jpg

Guest SpcMRN18
5 hours ago, IAmGivingBadAdvice said:

starfield is pretty cool to being the first video game that i'm able to create a semi close version of myself in it to play as.  I just wish you could do face sculpting like in fallout 4 tho

20230905201944_1.jpg

A doubletake moment. Clever recreation there