Gaming

fatadmir99

• Curvage Model
5 hours ago, CouchQueen said:

Been replaying Red Dead 2. I love the interactions so much and I'm taking my time and breathing in the gameworld more than I did the first time thru.

Also playing GTA V with my feeder. I've only ever messed with GTA games for the chaos and open world, but now I'm playing it for the story (and to run over/fist fight the occasional pedestrian). 😝

I've been playing this, too!  It's really hard with a trackpad, lemme tell ya, lol

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest Rt0_Usr39

I remember Dead Space on Xbox 360 - well ahead of it's time and those intense moments. Like with Doom 3 which came out before in 2004 (when the Pinky Demon came in the first time)

Guest Rt0_Usr39

Ahh. Nice to know. With the Predator - nothing more intense than hearing a distinct clicking sound from above or behind and suddenly coming out of cloaking. 
Then hissing follows

Guest Rt0_Usr39

Back when Fallout 3 was one of those games that was buggy but had potential, configuring to run on 2 CPU cores with PC. Fallout 4 wasn't too bad

I found Doom was most stable for Bethesda (1, 2, 3, 64 and 2016).

Enjoy your gaming Devi Thikk

Guest Loving-Chubby-Women
4 hours ago, Devi Thikk said:

20230221_173522.thumb.jpg.23f9518500885ff31d22686388e5f4c7.jpg20230221_173617.thumb.jpg.464855f12bca0a432d1bc87c7333fddd.jpg

I just finished Fallout 3 and I'm about to start New Vegas. Super fun!

Now that’s a true gamers belly!!!❤️❤️😃

16 hours ago, MorganaCreamy said:

Any Witcher fans here? 🐺

I've played a bit of the third game twice -- once on the PS4 some years back, and I tried it again when the next-gen update came out. It's cool from what I've played, but there are others that I've been more focused on playing/finishing, including CDPR's other big game, Cyberpunk 2077. I do want to try out the Witcher 1 remake when that comes out.