Rosie Mercado

squifibble

1 minute ago, Azaroth said:

She’s still plenty big, plus this seemed worthwhile. If you don’t like it you don’t have to look at it 🤷‍♂️

This is not a matter of plumpness, but about respect. She qualified us all of creepers and harassers, did pulled us out in the same basket than the ones who had allegedly sent death threats because of her choice to losing weight and acted pretty much bitchy about the choice of the other Plus Size models to stay obese. I cannot deal with this.

1 hour ago, John Smith said:

This is not a matter of plumpness, but about respect. She qualified us all of creepers and harassers, did pulled us out in the same basket than the ones who had allegedly sent death threats because of her choice to losing weight and acted pretty much bitchy about the choice of the other Plus Size models to stay obese. I cannot deal with this.

So what was her exact quote in regards to models staying obese? 

6 hours ago, steveblack341(2.0) said:

I'd wiped your conversation from my memory so we can talk about how she's still thick thankfully

Don't get me wrong, she's pretty, but to me the cleaning lady from RPM at work is of more interest. Cute looking, a bit too old, seems to be >35, but a real PAWG. 

Not to mention all the admins who sit for the entire shift. All of the women are overweight, some are chubby, and one is ~260 lbs. 

On 4/30/2019 at 10:42 PM, John Smith said:

No ones making you look at this or anything 

On 4/30/2019 at 10:42 PM, John Smith said:

I would say it's more of a character issue with her than a respect issue that I have a problem with, lying about having lap band surgery and presenting herself as if she was losing all this weight on her own sent a false message to the people that she hoped to inspire and she only came clean about about having the surgery when she was openly confronted about it, it's not that she had weight loss surgery that's the problem but the fact that she lied it is, she still could have been an inspiration to many people but she knew good and well that someone who was losing weight with ''hard work'' was a better image to create a brand around rather someone who needed WLS, Rosie has essentially turned herself into a modern day snake oil salesmen, selling her fake miracle cures to hapless dim wits dumb enough to buy into her act. 

2 minutes ago, A Saucerful Of Harry said:

I would say it's more of a character issue with her than a respect issue that I have a problem with, lying about having lap band surgery and presenting herself as if she was losing all this weight on her own sent a false message to the people that she hoped to inspire and she only came clean about about having the surgery when she was openly confronted about it, it's not that she had weight loss surgery that's the problem but the fact that she lied it is, she still could have been an inspiration to many people but she knew good and well that someone who was losing weight with ''hard work'' was a better image to create a brand around rather someone who needed WLS, Rosie has essentially turned herself into a modern day snake oil salesmen, selling her fake miracle cures to hapless dim wits dumb enough to buy into her act. 

Yes. A combinatiom of outright disrespect and cutthroat bogus salemanship tactics has resulted to something so eeerie that anyone with some sense of self-love might prefer to stand away from anything about her.

10 hours ago, A Saucerful Of Harry said:

10 hours ago, A Saucerful Of Harry said:

I agree with your general sentiment regarding her attitude, but I must say that a couple of years ago I saw a video in which she did say she had used lap band surgery to keep from gaining weight back after she had lost a lot on her own, and that the surgery had allowed her to get down to an even smaller size.

6 hours ago, Renaissanceman said:

As an FA, of course I liked her bigger. But she's still hot IMO. 

I'm in full agreement. Not only her shape was attractive but even her skin looked healthier, smile fit her chubby face and she looked more natural overall. Now she is still very hot but I prefer her bigger.

On 5/3/2019 at 5:40 AM, Hotefatty said:

I agree with your general sentiment regarding her attitude, but I must say that a couple of years ago I saw a video in which she did say she had used lap band surgery to keep from gaining weight back after she had lost a lot on her own, and that the surgery had allowed her to get down to an even smaller size.

No offense to you good sir but if you believe that nonsense than I have some swamp land in Arizona I'd love to sell'ya lol. The videos we saw of her working out with personal trainer from the time when she was at her biggest made it pretty clear she wasn't going to drop the weight the old fashioned way, or at the very least lose the weight fast enough in order to save her fledgling modeling career, Rosie can say what she wants but without that lap band she be working for Bigcuties right now as a five hundred plus pound woman.  

3 hours ago, A Saucerful Of Harry said:

No offense to you good sir but if you believe that nonsense than I have some swamp land in Arizona I'd love to sell'ya lol. The videos we saw of her working out with personal trainer from the time when she was at her biggest made it pretty clear she wasn't going to drop the weight the old fashioned way, or at the very least lose the weight fast enough in order to save her fledgling modeling career, Rosie can say what she wants but without that lap band she be working for Bigcuties right now as a five hundred plus pound woman.  

Perhaps you misunderstand me, my friend: I never said she wouldn't have lost ALL that weight without lap band surgery, I was simply saying that she admitted to having had lap band surgery. She didn't LIE about it, at least in any of the videos I have seen.

10 minutes ago, MadDog said:

WHOA!  So this is quite a dramatic weight loss.  😯

Oh yeah. I think this all started in 2009. She lost weight naturally until she got to about 240 in 2016 (I could be wrong on the year) so she got WLS (and went down to ~170lbs give or take) and started doing the health stuff she does now since then. I didn't expect her to be over 200 right now. I guess all that weight she gained went straight to her ass/hips cause they have been looking particularly huge recently