Rosie Mercado

squifibble

Guest Atlya

Mmh, doesn't suit her as much as before.

I mean she looked better fatter, but she could look better skinnier, it's just that there... it doesn't suit her. Just an opinion though.

Thanks for the pics, she still is a cutie!

Guest AbeVanHelsing

I'm actually for the weight loss if it means she's comfortable to wear clothes that actually cling to/show off her hips and ass, instead of those high-fashion mumus she was wearing before.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

:-\

Yeah, doesn't suit her. She was a glorious fattie, she's just a passable chubbie. Still cute, not impressive anymore. She kept her smile at least.

Guest flamins

Yeah, doesn't suit her. She was a glorious fattie, she's just a passable chubbie. Still cute, not impressive anymore. She kept her smile at least.

Correct.  :(

Guest AbeVanHelsing

Considering some of the posts I've seen defending weight losses on this site (old board included), I'm a bit surprised by the reaction.  Understandably, we thought she looked great before, but:

A| Modelling is how she pays the bills, and despite what we may like, the industry ideal is for tall women of average weight, not huge women.  Even famous models like Anna Nicole Smith, Mia Tyler and Toccara Jones basically ate their way out of the business once they got over 200 lbs.  From a career standpoint,

B| Rosie wasn't just fat before, she was huge.  340 is a lot of weight for a woman to carry around.

C| It's not like she went all Taylor Stevens on us, she's still clearly over 200 lbs.  I'd rather see her in the 200s wearing actual clothes instead of 340 and wearing tents out of fear that we'll see how big she actually is.

Considering some of the posts I've seen defending weight losses on this site (old board included), I'm a bit surprised by the reaction.  Understandably, we thought she looked great before, but:

A| Modelling is how she pays the bills, and despite what we may like, the industry ideal is for tall women of average weight, not huge women.  Even famous models like Anna Nicole Smith, Mia Tyler and Toccara Jones basically ate their way out of the business once they got over 200 lbs.  From a career standpoint,

B| Rosie wasn't just fat before, she was huge.  340 is a lot of weight for a woman to carry around.

C| It's not like she went all Taylor Stevens on us, she's still clearly over 200 lbs.  I'd rather see her in the 200s wearing actual clothes instead of 340 and wearing tents out of fear that we'll see how big she actually is.

What is this, you're totally missing the point...

C| It's not like she went all Taylor Stevens on us, she's still clearly over 200 lbs.  I'd rather see her in the 200s wearing actual clothes instead of 340 and ''wearing tents'' out of fear that we'll see how big she actually is.

You think any fashion designer would be dumb enough to put her in anything more revealing then a sundress as flabby and lumpy as she is? No, like I pointed out before she has cottage cheese on her stomach for gawd sakes lol, weight loss isn't always a good thing for someone's career Abe just take Ricki Lake for example, lost the poundage and the acting roles dryed up plan and simple. Rosie could have made a name for herself being as big as she was in the fashion industry no differnt then Velvet has done but no she fell to the peer pressure and is nothing more now then your average plus size model, lame.

• 2 weeks later...