Hayley Attwell

major_strange

14 hours ago, adecourv said:

You know besides being gorgeous and curvy, she's also absolutely charming

8 hours ago, DanishFan87 said:

Which we also see in this clip.

Why I am fantasizing about a suspense romance drama starring Hayley Atwell and Idris Elba, all suddenly?

Also, "Hey Peggy, remember when I told you I have kissed your grand-niece who wasn't born yet??" .

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 7 months later...
1 minute ago, adecourv said:

Some pictures I saw online had me worried, but she's still got it (or 'em)

She does? I was sure they had really shrunk with her weight loss. Actually with a closer look, they do still have some size when noting how lean she has become.

• 7 months later...
4 hours ago, Desdinova said:

Sorry, but Hayley already has her own thread here, and she's lost quite a bit of weight to co-star in the latest Mission Impossible sequel.   The Hollywood Skinny Police strike again...

Hayley Attwell - FatCelebs - Curvage

Ah gotcha. Seems to me like that thread is a little out of date. She has lost a little weight but let’s still post here as this may become more active as time ticks on. She’s absolutely gorgeous, skinny or thicc!

3 hours ago, LovingThoseRolls said:

Ah gotcha. Seems to me like that thread is a little out of date. She has lost a little weight but let’s still post here as this may become more active as time ticks on. She’s absolutely gorgeous, skinny or thicc!

Or a mod could merge the 2 threads and I would guess she has lost more than a little honestly, I´m thinking 10-15 kg / 22-33 lbs since her heaviest.

• 11 months later...
Guest Jacob Riley

Pretty sure she’s playing the British captain america from what if in Dr strange so she’s probably muscled up