Story help

Luckdude

Hey all,

So I've been scouring the web for a Game of Thrones based weight gain story and have come up empty aside from a few short one on Deviantart.  Was wondering if anyone here has found any good ones.  If not, I can resume my internal debate at writing one a shot.

I haven't read the books but I remember reading something on the net about after Joffrey died, Cersei started gaining weight and started to struggle to fit into her clothes.

Yeah, it's in the fourth book and the above is about the extent of the description.  She just becomes even more of an alcoholic and lets herself go.

I'm almost afraid to look for GoT WG fiction in case the bulk of what does exist is focused on the underage Arya and Sansa Stark.

I've read the books and was intrigued by that part, but it is indeed too brief. 

I'm also afraid the stories out there will be of underage Stark's, then again Dany in the books is also underage so that might be why it's such an avoided topic