• 2 weeks later...
18 hours ago, SapphicCurves said:

I don’t think there’s a fan of Trish’s that doesn’t want to see her pack on even more weight and shoehorn herself into those same too-small outfits 😍

She actually has fans? Why would anyone ever pay money to watch her do anything? Well, except to watch her eat, I guess, because then her mouth would be too full for her to talk. 

• 3 weeks later...
On 12/4/2018 at 6:11 AM, Lt. Chubs said:

She actually has fans? Why would anyone ever pay money to watch her do anything? Well, except to watch her eat, I guess, because then her mouth would be too full for her to talk. 

very funny lol GIF by Masego

1 hour ago, Jabba Desilijic Tiure said:

Hai guise...not enough cringe in this world today.  Certainly not enough Trisha Cringe.

If there ever is going to be an actual "war on Christmas"....this sure ain't helping to avert it:

bruh-face-meme-5.jpg

• 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest Ms. LovelyMeow

You know what you look like to me, with your botox and your fake boobs? You look like a rube. A well-scrubbed, hustling rube, with little taste. Bad nutrition has given you some views on YouTube, but you're not more than one generation from poor white trash, aren't you, Trisha Paytas? And those pounds you've tried so desperately to shed? Not without liposuction...