Guest Ronaan94
What Iove about her is how real she is.  Yeah,  almost all of her body parts are fake,  but she exposes her faults and imperfections as well as her beauty and sexiness.  

Even though she has had work done in the past, I'm glad that she post what she wants online. I looked at her YouTube account and a lot of the videos recently are about her eating.

3 hours ago, NaughtyNicole said:

What Iove about her is how real she is.  Yeah,  almost all of her body parts are fake,  but she exposes her faults and imperfections as well as her beauty and sexiness.  

No, almost all of her personality, political views, religious beliefs, and life anecdotes are 100% phony, as well.  It's almost impossible at this point to discern which exact pieces of the lavish tales she spins are true, but it's quite evident she's a tried-and-true bullshit artist creating an online avatar which may or may not be simply an exaggerated version of the real-life Trisha.  She's either supremely talented or seriously fucked in the head....or perhaps a bit of both.

Just because it's her shtick i don't think that begins to justify all the augmentations and beautification bs she's had done.

That's blatant insecurity somehow masquerading as ...body acceptance? I just don't see how that can send a positive message to anyone. Besides, based on the photos of herself before she went under the barrage of knives and lasers, there was really nothing wrong with her appearance. I'm not condemning body mods either, it's her choice at the end of the day, but there's nothing remotely noble about her story. I haven't watched enough of her videos to have an informed comment but yeah I assume her personality is just as artificial. But i suppose that's what's gotten her to...wherever she is now / That's my lukewarm take

Not sure why people are getting excited about her personality .... she is clearly troubled ... but that's not why she is really of interest to any of us here lets be honest. She is a very nice example of a girl who just keeps getting bigger, even after lipo she's now practically the same size as she was before it and was that 6 months ago? 

Best thing we can do is just enjoy what's happening and not try and put any of our views over her rather bizarre world, its screwed up be she's big and getting bigger which is something I hope we can all enjoy :) 

well yeah but a bit of a discussion that slightly transcends '[insert name] is really [insert expression for gaining weight]' followed by variations of 'lets hope she hits [insert unrealistically high weight]!' etc isn't necessarily a bad thing. Altho yeah it'll probably just lead to frustration and hypertension if we try to really analyze the psyches of ppl like her.  

3 hours ago, r3nuk said:

Not sure why people are getting excited about her personality .... she is clearly troubled ... but that's not why she is really of interest to any of us here lets be honest. She is a very nice example of a girl who just keeps getting bigger, even after lipo she's now practically the same size as she was before it and was that 6 months ago? 

Best thing we can do is just enjoy what's happening and not try and put any of our views over her rather bizarre world, its screwed up be she's big and getting bigger which is something I hope we can all enjoy :) 

.... she is clearly troubled ...

Best thing we can do is just enjoy what's happening

source.gif

1 minute ago, Mike Rotch said:

She was so naturally beautiful; it is such a shame that she chose to mutilate herself with surgery.

So true. It’s really sad that she made her body match the lack of beauty in her personality. She looked amazing but she ruined her look. And now she doesn’t even try to look appealing. She seems to try to look like a mess in her videos now

Guest NaughtyNicole

Ok,  I got one thing to say: who would not want those luscious lips sucking on their dick? And that big booty shaking in their face? That's my point.

6 hours ago, NaughtyNicole said:

Who the fuck cares if there's been alterations? You know you want that thick chick! 

I don't mind certain alterations.  And I also know what I know.  That being, when someone says, "Say what you want, you know wouldn't refuse oral sex from her", they're usually correct.  But certainly not in this case.  A fleshlight would literally be more satisfying, effective, and a hell of a lot safer.  Perhaps a bit less entertaining, but nothing's perfect!

Speaking of "alterations", let me do some more fixing for ya:

6 hours ago, NaughtyNicole said:

Who the fuck cares if there's been alterations? You know you want that thick chick to shut the fuck up already

:D

Guest NaughtyNicole
On 11/8/2017 at 5:24 AM, Jabba Desilijic Tiure said:

No, almost all of her personality, political views, religious beliefs, and life anecdotes are 100% phony, as well.  It's almost impossible at this point to discern which exact pieces of the lavish tales she spins are true, but it's quite evident she's a tried-and-true bullshit artist creating an online avatar which may or may not be simply an exaggerated version of the real-life Trisha.  She's either supremely talented or seriously fucked in the head....or perhaps a bit of both.

I think she could have borderline personality disorder. 

• 2 weeks later...