4 hours ago, Jabba Desilijic Tiure said:

Wow, that...."sucks"?  Seriously, by the time a half year is over one might as well need the procedure all over again.  If you're on a strict diet for that duration just to see the end results, couldn't that make the whole operation pointless in the first place??  :blink:

It makes sense if they are very overweight/obese but Trisha was just fat ish basically and I guess didn't change her eating habits? and also didn't work out much so yeah it was pointless 

1 hour ago, Bellyfan2017 said:

It makes sense if they are very overweight/obese but Trisha was just fat ish basically and I guess didn't change her eating habits? and also didn't work out much so yeah it was pointless 

Lipo isn't really meant for the obese or those at a weight where it becomes potentially life-threatening...just basically a vanity fix to remove a stubborn extra little in the middle, i.e. Trisha.  I don't think there are really any health benefits to getting it done.

No, lipo isn't about weight-loss, it's about sculpting curves.  You take out fat from certain areas to make a more feminine figure.  Usually to create a waist and get that hourglass figure.  It is really excellent even in this community.  It enhances curves.  Addition by subtraction :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 8/1/2017 at 4:20 PM, user2012 said:

She went on to reveal she was also friends with the late Robin Williams but refused to divulge details of their relationship, explaining: “I don’t want to say how we knew each other or our relationship out of respect for his family. I don’t want to air dirty laundry but he was one of the nicest guys I met.”

My God, this girl is insufferable:

As many commenters have pointed out, there is nary one iota of evidence that she was within 1000 yards of the man(and in fact much to the exact contrary), and the day AFTER he passes, she uploads a video directly insinuating that she slept with him so she can incorporate it into her 'thought-piece of the trending moment' and take some disgusting cheap shots, to boot.

The textbook definition of a gold-digger.  :angry:

Guest sdd619

I all of a sudden got psychic powers, but sadly it was only temporary. Now I could have use my powers while I had them too see what my own life would turn out like in 50 years, but then I saw that Trisha Paytas was entering Celebrity Big Brother & decided to see what she would look like post show. Now I didn't see how long she lasted as I can imagine a week tops, but I looked 6 months after & well...

(Warning this claim maybe sarcasm)

image_991736d0.jpeg

One question ... at what point does she move the this forum into the proper "Fat Celebs" one as she now is on TV (well you do need a wide screen but that's kind of always true when watching the last few weeks of something like Big Brother).

☑Fucking stupid

☑Fake tits

☑Fake lips

☑Fake whatever else

☑Annoying

☑Entire existence revolves around the need for constant attention

☑Ugly as fuck

☑Kinda chubby

=25 pages of this shit

Just move this thread to the legendary section so it can die ASAP

6 hours ago, jb said:

☑Fucking stupid

☑Fake tits

☑Fake lips

☑Fake whatever else

☑Annoying

☑Ugly as fuck

☑Kinda chubby

=25 pages of this shit

you could've just ignored this post, but whatever suits you I guess.

9 hours ago, jb said:

☑Fucking stupid

☑Fake tits

☑Fake lips

☑Fake whatever else

☑Annoying

☑Ugly as fuck

☑Kinda chubby

=25 pages of this shit

And your post just helped propel it closer to 26 pages.  Also the brutal insults just help satiate her need for attention...if you had thought things through, you would've said nothing; and that's going by your very own logic.  :P