Guest OlayTheDay
27 minutes ago, bbwlover217 said:

She got liposuction. Would call her a dumb whore, but at this point you kinda just feel bad for her. 

Especially when she gains all that weight back 

Just went on her Twitter to see what she might have said. Saw the pic and I was stunned.

Edit: Saw her most recent video discussing her lipo...no more chub in her arms either. Oh well...

15 hours ago, datbbwass said:

so she makes a song all about "thick" girls

then she goes and gets lipo

like pick one smh

She's absolutely insane, insufferable and now that she's surgically had the fat sucked out of her.. to me unattractive.

Like that belly drew me away from her face before.

I love Trisha!

She indeed got lipo. Her tummy and waistline are a lot smaller now. And now everyone is judging her. But tbh, the FA-community shouldn't blame her. We all adore plus sized girls as long as they are pear shaped. Waist and tummy can be larger, as long as the hips, thighs and ass are twice the size at least. Of course women get insecured! There are some fat fetish models who are blessed with that kinda figure, and most plus size women aren't.

Look at this forum alone. Threads featuring apple shaped girls get a lot of views but absolutely no to little comments or compliments. But if a pear or hourglass shaped women opens a thread, she will receive a lot of compliments and she will be adored.

Not to blame anyone, but I don't find it that weird that girls and women get insecured. 

On 3/5/2017 at 0:37 AM, JustMe87 said:

I love Trisha!

She indeed got lipo. Her tummy and waistline are a lot smaller now. And now everyone is judging her. But tbh, the FA-community shouldn't blame her. We all adore plus sized girls as long as they are pear shaped. Waist and tummy can be larger, as long as the hips, thighs and ass are twice the size at least. Of course women get insecured! There are some fat fetish models who are blessed with that kinda figure, and most plus size women aren't.

Look at this forum alone. Threads featuring apple shaped girls get a lot of views but absolutely no to little comments or compliments. But if a pear or hourglass shaped women opens a thread, she will receive a lot of compliments and she will be adored.

Not to blame anyone, but I don't find it that weird that girls and women get insecured. 

Aaaah but people te reason people find her insufferable is not because she got lipo but because people find her insufferable. Indeed the lipo was kind of like taking the cherry of a very unappealing cake. Now the cherrys gone people really don't want the cake. Not that woman are comparable to cake just that the food metaphor was rather appropriate

On 3/4/2017 at 6:37 AM, JustMe87 said:

I love Trisha!

Valid point. She wants the "right" curvy body, which for some is not apple or boxy shape. Cheers.

• 1 month later...