Is a bigger D**k required for sex with a big girl?

Guest bbwlover14

In my experience, smaller can make it more difficult. Especially if you wanna get into the less common positions, but it depends on body type I think. Also, just gonna throw this out there. I have never been able to have sex with a fat guy. 😂 I've tried once or twice and I swear it's like we just don't fit together. Like 2 beach balls bouncing against one another. 😂😂😂 just take a moment to visualize that.

In my experience, smaller can make it more difficult. Especially if you wanna get into the less common positions, but it depends on body type I think. Also, just gonna throw this out there. I have never been able to have sex with a fat guy. 😂 I've tried once or twice and I swear it's like we just don't fit together. Like 2 beach balls bouncing against one another. 😂😂😂 just take a moment to visualize that.

hehe i laughed so hard i spilt coffee over my keyboard, so i'll be cleaning the damn thing for an hour or so.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Gilead

I really think it depends on the woman...I'm 340lbs with a large belly but I'm super flexible so I can work around it ;) I've had huge guys and small guys and in all honesty it's what you do with it that counts. Foreplay, foreplay, foreplay!

Sienna xoxo

There has been a lot of great input from everyone....would like to hear more women chime in though.  They usually have some very pin pointed thoughts and opinions.

I think it has a lot to do with body type like a lot have mentioned as well as positioning or positions.

My wife at 5' 3" an hourglass/pear shaped figure ....at her heaviest was only 200+ Lbs. and there were no positions that were not totally easy  (I know she isn't 300+ "Unlucky for me")  but even at this weight/height and with a good size lower belly, thighs, hips and everything she would have to maneuver her belly slightly and reposition it during most positions to get comfortable. 

Fast forward to her losing 20 Lbs. and I gaining 50+ Lbs. several years later.... mostly all in my Belly.  I am actually a foot taller than my wife and Muscular/Bulky and now had a huge Gut..."Muscle Chub style".  We had much more difficulties because of my new big gut and I guess all it's clumsy newness pushing us away from each other with each movement or thrust.  Missionary became the toughest of our usual positions although not impossible.  In fact she really liked this position because she said she liked feeling my weight on her and the closeness....accept sometimes I think the weight was a little much.  Crazy thing was it was a rather arousing slight struggle and for a woman that used to love me Lean and Muscular it seemed like she couldn't get enough of the "Bigger Gut me" in the bedroom...thus bringing our love making percentages greatly up form a while ago.

I would have to say it certainly is a fitment thing.....if the woman is 350+ Lbs.  I don't think the guy can have a big belly himself also...or many positions might not fit or work so well.  Ultimately member size is somewhat of a factor but certainly not the main factor...it boils down to simple "fitment" mathematics.

• 1 month later...

My experience is similar to the previous post.

When my wife and I married we were both trim, although I was muscular with a slight belly. My wife is 5'7" and pear shaped. She gained and now is big in the butt thighs and hips. This didn't negativity affect us. I have now gained quite a bit and now, and have a big belly.  The belly makes it a little tougher.

• 4 months later...

Wow...after reading through this thread again many months later...it is crazy for me to hear that even with women that are 350+ lbs. guy's were acting like there was not much trouble at all.

I gotta say it must have a whole lot to do with the guy's/ my bigger belly because my wife and I would struggle quite a bit with our bellies bumping into each other and pushing each other away.  Don't get me wrong it was extremely arousing when this was happening..... but I couldn't imagine my wife having a bigger belly or both of us for that matter bigger than we were at the time.  

My wife....even being the non communicating type....mentioned during doggy,  "your belly is getting to big hun" you have to put it on top of my back while she was bent over the bed  (or)  another time during missionary she said as we got going "let me get on top,  our bellies really get in the way now"......and even then our bellies were slapping against each other pretty aggressively and afterwards she was completely out of breath.....which was kind of sexy all by it self.

Guest An Optimist

There's gotta be some videos of it. I'd like to see how 2 300 lb fat people manage to have sex.