Anfisa Chehova

Hirsch von Bork

Well, now I see I was wrong. But for once, I don't mind. ;D

That's not Anfisa in the second picture you posted – it's a photo of Anna Semenovich from last June:

imageserver.php?thumb=128977;image

Oh you actually looked at her face in that photo.  I didn't make it past the cleavage ;)

Wow. I think I might move to Russia. They got over-amazingly gorgeous women, a great army, good alcohol and now, even black people in national television.

Cheers for Russia! Hail Putin!

Um, the one black guy is dressed in African clothes and playing mini bongo.  Not sure I would count that as a plus for Russia.

That being said, those women on the show are amazing.  Russian TV is like Spanish TV but without all the Spanish talk!

• 2 weeks later...

Wow...anyone familiar with large breasts via plastic surgery knows there's a trend in Russia involving varying degrees of lip work, breast implants and other procedures.  This girl seems to fall under that, albeit somewhat modestly, and then got pregnant, and that's quite a combo.

Didn't get all that big, but it looks good on her...now I just need to brush up on my Russian.

Guest Marmalade Man

You Sir, are awesome.

I do what I can.  Just a recommendation for everyone--pause at 6:07.

Also, if someone can figure out how to download this, I'd be very grateful.  My usual methods for downloading Flash videos are not working too well.