Anfisa Chehova

Hirsch von Bork

11 hours ago, naranja said:

Her more than anyone I want to see get big again, and yeah shes lost the stick model look, but I think we're kind of clutching at straws here to be honest. I can't see her actually getting fat again, just my opinion. Still hot though. 

a.PNG

aa.PNG

aaa.PNG

aaaaa.PNG

I agree with ya, tbh "clutching at straws" is an apt description of like half the threads in here....but we can dream I suppose 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Howeverrrr I also don't think it's that much of a stretch to say that it's Possible she's wearing something looser on her lower half(as opposed do some of her skin tight numbers) because she's acutely aware of the padding on her hips/ass. Which is hot af even if she never gets Fat fat

11 hours ago, Kakarot77 said:

I agree with ya, tbh "clutching at straws" is an apt description of like half the threads in here....but we can dream I suppose 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Howeverrrr I also don't think it's that much of a stretch to say that it's Possible she's wearing something looser on her lower half(as opposed do some of her skin tight numbers) because she's acutely aware of the padding on her hips/ass. Which is hot af even if she never gets Fat fat

And for that reason I will try not to bump this thread unless I have something tangible or worthwhile. Which seems unlikely.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...