Anfisa Chehova

Hirsch von Bork

I have compiled a long video full of a lot of footage which I am certain most of you will not have seen before. 

Yes, she has since lost the weight, but 2012-2015, after she had her kid (which is were most of this footage is from) she was the most beautiful fat woman I have ever seen. The only one that ever came close (for me) was Olivia Jensen. This is a celebration of that.

There is no sound in the video.

Also posted in the video section but someone else has bumped this so it can go in here too

I have compiled a long video full of a lot of footage which I am certain most of you will not have seen before. 

Yes, she has since lost the weight, but 2012-2015, after she had her kid (which is were most of this footage is from) she was the most beautiful fat woman I have ever seen. The only one that ever came close (for me) was Olivia Jensen. This is a celebration of that.

Edited by Avataг
Threads merged

Guest JigglyArms
5 hours ago, naranja said:

Also posted in the video section but someone else has bumped this so it can go in here too

....oh boy.

Great work,  Thanks.

she is definitely at the very top top top top of my list....when she was this heavy.

her gorgeous feminine figure that kept inflating in all the rights spots and how she carried herself so femininely along with her sexy outfits that accentuated every curve and bulge.  During this time at her heaviest I kept wanting for more weight and then all of a sudden she was o. The losing trend.

this woman is so sexy!

4 hours ago, BigBoobs80 said:

Shitty comment. Think about, how expensive it was, to compile the clip.

Video who simply compiles the same footage records than the ones seen in an another video compilation three years ago.

I'm not belittling the efforts requiered for its production, but cheese! Be a little in my place and think about the ones who during a short instant, thought she finally bounced back to her fat shape... 😕

• 1 year later...