Referred by Redditors

• 3 weeks later...

Argh ex still hasn't moved out. Still moving in with her but trying to get with me whenever I am here... So frustrating. I've hurt enough. He's supposedly waiting for apartment approval with her even after confessing she should've just been a fling.

Again - all I can think is his loss. I feel nothing anymore. Just numb to it all.

C

post-41115-14513561154032_thumb.jpg

post-41115-14513561154465_thumb.jpg

post-41115-14513561164705_thumb.jpg

post-41115-14513561169941_thumb.jpg

post-41115-14513561171739_thumb.jpg

post-41115-14513561172977_thumb.jpg

post-41115-14513561173663_thumb.jpg

post-41115-1451356117456_thumb.jpg

post-41115-14513561175565_thumb.jpg

Now something itches my mind since you've started posting. I hope it doesn't come as offensive, but... for someone who has put on 40 lbs, you're not really fat? No I don't mean that you don't fit in here - I'd say quite the contrary, and I enjoy looking at your pics. But it makes me think that your ex is even more of an idiot for letting down someone that I would hardly consider as chubby because she put on "too much" over several years!

Now something itches my mind since you've started posting. I hope it doesn't come as offensive, but... for someone who has put on 40 lbs, you're not really fat? No I don't mean that you don't fit in here - I'd say quite the contrary, and I enjoy looking at your pics. But it makes me think that your ex is even more of an idiot for letting down someone that I would hardly consider as chubby because she put on "too much" over several years!

I think this is on the money! Sounds like he was looking for an insecurity or excuse to distract from what he did of his own volition. You don't look big by any stretch of the imagination, but you do look damn good. Thanks for posting, I hope you stick around and come to like our gaining ways ;)

Hi Curvage!

My boyfriend of twelve years cheated on me because I'd gained 40lbs over the last decade.

A week later he tells me he's having trouble getting it up wirth her and is on the fence between us.

Ten years and he cheated on you because you gained weight? That's a mindfuck.

His loss!

Indeed.

I had posted to Reddit thick and was referred to this site... Enjoy

Actually we do. And you should too. Do you like to gain some more? ;)