My Big Fat Fabulous Life – Whitney Thore

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...
Guest Mr. Wrong

Looks like the fat exploitation has been cranked up to eleven this season, kudos to TCL for showing her crying, throwing up, and eating out of a tub of ice cream all at the same time ::).

All in the name of empowerment, of course.

• 4 years later...

She's unfortunately a lot thinner than she used to be (she lost a lot of weight this past year). I can't help but feel disappointed - her shape at 380 was sheer perfection. I really liked that she spoke out out about anyone trying to congratulate her for losing weight though. She is very confident and unapologetically fat and hates it when people make a big deal about weight loss. 

whitney1.thumb.jpg.39bc41fa489a4f8a0b01113fc362471f.jpg

whitney2.thumb.jpg.9228cb71780613a7d5a61acb45808b2a.jpg

1 hour ago, Gusto said:

She's unfortunately a lot thinner than she used to be (she lost a lot of weight this past year). I can't help but feel disappointed - her shape at 380 was sheer perfection. I really liked that she spoke out out about anyone trying to congratulate her for losing weight though. She is very confident and unapologetically fat and hates it when people make a big deal about weight loss. 

whitney1.thumb.jpg.39bc41fa489a4f8a0b01113fc362471f.jpg

whitney2.thumb.jpg.9228cb71780613a7d5a61acb45808b2a.jpg

Just look at how gorgeous and perfect that huge belly was. 

I hope she's happy too but seriously... when they look THAT good being THAT fat it's hard to watch em lose weight. Wish she was bigger but she's still got a good body now. Just saw Hayley Hermes instagram and boy was that depressing... Whitney still got some meat on her at least

• 1 year later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 10 months later...

I find this thread fascinating, we had a bonafide Before They Were Stars moment!  

A lot has changed regarding her, but I still think she looks quite nice.  

Here's something that didn't come up in this thread, I think: her belly dancing episode.  Classic, but man was that beautiful.  "Friendly, not sexy"...can't it be both?  And her shimmying "Hi mom...hi dad..." was so cute, as well as other obvious things 😉