How hard is it to find someone!!? Ugh (18 F)

All I want is a guy who will love me for me and other things about me yet stuff me and rub my belly on the low and appreciate my fat ass. But it's complicated because it seems I can only have one or the other: most guys I know for real like skinny girls, and most guys on fetish sites like this are only looking to get off (which, I mean, is not unreasonable. It IS a sexual site after all. But still.)😔

Well, you've came to the right place! There are plenty of guys on here that appreciate the beauty of a curvy woman. Hence the name...lol Ugh, if only you lived in the midwest... ;-)

• 3 weeks later...
Guest jabmastergames

Hey I actually live in Milton Delaware. I promise I'm not just looking to get off. I'm looking for someone i can fall In with. If you wanna maybe meet up and see if we have anything messenge me on here or email me at jabmastergames.com hope to here from  you :)

• 4 weeks later...
Guest LovesFatBabes

All I want is a guy who will love me for me and other things about me yet stuff me and rub my belly on the low and appreciate my fat ass. But it's complicated because it seems I can only have one or the other: most guys I know for real like skinny girls, and most guys on fetish sites like this are only looking to get off (which, I mean, is not unreasonable. It IS a sexual site after all. But still.)😔

Well, I for one would not only appreciate having the honor of feeding a gorgeous fat woman and being able to enjoy her fat ass but also the personality, conversation and companionship that came along with the physical ripeness; that's just me.

I likewise am having trouble finding a woman who "clicks" with me both physically and sexually: I have several close female friends who I truly respect, but I'd very strongly doubt any of them want loose their skinny bodies and embrace a fat lifestyle, let alone fatten up intentionally.

All you sad sacks lamenting your lack of love is depressing. From the guy that doles out weight gain advice in form of commitment in a relationship, I'll drop this pearl.

STOP LOOKING!!!

Seriously. I bitched and moaned in my high school and early college days that my dating was nonexistent. It just happens. Here's what I did find... If you stop looking and enjoy your life. It will find you. Let's say that another way... If you live your life on an awesome level greater than or equal to George Washington wrestling a honey badger, greatness will come your way. Greatness attracts greatness.

Need another metaphor? Dating is like surfing. Ride the wave until you can, turn around, paddle back out, catch another wave!

Just remember, the grass isn't always greener on the other side, kids. Go do whatever the fuck you want right now, you still can!

so tell me what should I do to fix this KFD?

What I say here is nothing more than pixels arranged on a screen, what you choose to do with it is up to you.

I'll start with this: From 11 to 17, I lived in a small town, as in 36 people in the graduating class small town. The dating pool wasn't in my favor, and with a blossoming love for the curvy female form, it's easy to see why I spent more time with my '71 Skylark or in the Potomac River on my 21' Chris-Craft. Senior year had me move to the Tampa area. There were plenty of Kelly Dokable chicks there, but knowing I was moving to California, I spent more time under my '71 Skylark, or lamenting getting rid of the Chris.

So, the purpose of sidebar? Stay focused. I understood the meaninglessness of any relationship in High School, and I had bigger things to worry about. Yeah, I get where you are coming from, I lamented loneliness, but instead of saying "woe is me", I did something about it.

This is what I implore you to do. Henry Ford didn't close up shop after Black Tuesday, he continued to produce cars! This is another metaphor.

If you live in a small town with a good paying job, you must have a specialized skill. If you are here, bemoaning your love life, you have to be south of 25. So, if it walks like a duck, quacks like a duck, it must be a goose, right? You are south of 25, with a specialized skill or trade. You're telling me that you can't take that skill or trade to a larger city and make more money?

You have to think long term here. You don't go into relationships just to get your weewee wet on a Tuesday afternoon. You get in a relationship to find someone to share your life with. You encounter duds, you mature as a person, emotionally, financially, and intellectually.

I won't tell you to do a thing, I will say this: If I were in your shoes, with the job and dating scene factors, I would ask myself which is more important, and focus on that. You don't prefer to spend the rest of your life in that small town alone, do you?

post-837-1451357141739_thumb.jpg

• 1 month later...

Well I live in northern delaware so...not THAT far. ;D Lol it's just hard because in public it seems like 99% of guys are attracted to skinny girls and you never really know :(

Im up in NYC and i gotta say, i think id make that drive for ya  :)

Got to listen to KFD he knows his stuff.

But from a (much older girl, which makes me sad that I'm old) I'll give you some of my worldly advice. I'm not in a committed relationship so I can't speak as an expert but I've been in really long term relationships and have learned a few things from them. I could tell you all the stuff everyone says but you've heard it before, so no point in repeating. I will tell you this, I'm 28 and most of my friends are either married, engaged, or tied down with children. When I was 18, I use to think 28 was old. By 28, I would be married with a few kids, not that my parents encourage that (housewife dream) but as a little girl that's all we dream about, right? Now that I am at the age of no return I realized how unprepared I would be as someone's wife and mother.

So... In less words.. Don't put a time on your life. You'll find someone when you do. It doesn't have to be 18,30, or even 50. It happens when it happens.

And a side note, all my friends who are married are completely miserable and super jealous of how I centered my life. I dedicated time into my education, career, and most importantly me. So, if I ever meet someone I want to spend my life with he won't make my life, only add to it, because I already have my life together.

• 2 months later...

I agree with everyone else. You are young, you are not alone, you should enjoy life, and you have nothing to worry about. You are one of the most beautiful woman i have seen (on here and in real life). I bet you have admirers everywhere and 90% of people on here would love to treat you very well and love your "fatass" and encourage you in all your choices. I know i would ;)