New here!!! :) Check out my growing belly and booty lol ;)

I consider myself lucky to have lived long enought to see your pictures. But i would consider it a blessing to see you bigger ;P your bottom is why the song "fat bottom girls" was created. Your look great! And i love your feedback to the rest of us.

Also it's getting practically impossible to cross my legs when I sit down anymore. That's kind of hard to get used to lol considering that just less than a month ago I was still able to fairly easily.

I love that you share little details like this with us!  You are one sexy gainer...this is the first post I check every day now!  :)

Also it's getting practically impossible to cross my legs when I sit down anymore. That's kind of hard to get used to lol considering that just less than a month ago I was still able to fairly easily.

That is simply awesome! You have a gift and i am glad you are sharing it with us. Has anyone of your friends noticed this? I bet you get complements all the time. Not saying you werent before but every day you get hotter and judging by your comments, you seem very nice and friendly thats a 10 in my book;)

Your tops may find it hard to make it down past your navel, but I'm afraid you may find it hard to pull your jeans over your thighs too (and I'm surprised it hasn't started yet, even though your thighs looked already thick in the first place a week ago). What a look it will be! :D

Yeah my ass and thighs are huge lol it's getting hard to like walk straight

That sounds wonderful! Your ass was made for sitting walking to get you food is what i would do for you. I would make sure no calorie is waisted on you. The you would soon strugle to touch your feet. :P

Guest temporary

Wow, there's less than a week difference between the picture on the left and the one on the right. (About a week ago on the left and last night on the right)

Quite a noticable difference. How many pounds between photos?

Your tops may find it hard to make it down past your navel, but I'm afraid you may find it hard to pull your jeans over your thighs too (and I'm surprised it hasn't started yet, even though your thighs looked already thick in the first place a week ago). What a look it will be! :D

Haha yeah it was actually really hard to get those pants up over my thighs and ass. And they were so tight they had me walking like a penguin lol.

Guest gilly121

My sweatshirt is starting to prove futile in it's efforts to conceal my bulging belly!! Lol people are starting to notice how big and fat I'm getting.

Your thighs are looking thick and plump as well!  You are not really going to be able to hide much of anything any more - you're just getting too fat and too big for hiding!  ;D