New here!!! :) Check out my growing belly and booty lol ;)

Do you guys think that I should keep getting bigger, stay how I am, or lose weight?

I know that ultimately what I do with my weight is my decision, but I'm curious as to what your personal opinions are.

[/quotewhat are my eyes reading?!?!!??! did you really write that???? you know that you dont even look chubby right? I mean look at many gorgeus girls here or in Fantasy feeder and you´ll se nice chubby girls arround 250 and some fat that weight more

Youtube? Am I so dense that I missed a link to her channel?

Haha I never put a link, people are just figuring it out. I have a YouTube account that I used to post videos on a couple years ago and I gained from like 140 to 165, but then I decided to lose a bunch of weight and stopped posting. I don't know if I'm going to continue to post videos on it, but now that I'm fatter again and was in the spirit by posting on here, I posted one new video the other day. I'm on my phone so I'm not about to go get a link but my username is BigBellyLover919

Uh oh, looks like I need a new dress. You can see my underwear and cheeks when I walk around in it. The first few pictures are of me when I first tried it on in the dressing room (back when my hair was shorter lol) and I was Around 135 pounds (not even my skinniest haha). Then the rest were taken last night. 

post-40911-14513550115162_thumb.jpg

post-40911-14513550120864_thumb.jpg

post-40911-14513550125095_thumb.jpg

post-40911-14513550127943_thumb.jpg

post-40911-14513550132287_thumb.jpg

post-40911-14513550135194_thumb.jpg

post-40911-14513550138109_thumb.jpg

post-40911-14513550142464_thumb.jpg

post-40911-14513550145831_thumb.jpg

post-40911-1451355014869_thumb.jpg

post-40911-14513550152603_thumb.jpg

Uh oh, looks like I need a new dress. You can see my underwear and cheeks when I walk around in it. The first few pictures are of me when I first tried it on in the dressing room (back when my hair was shorter lol) and I was Around 135 pounds (not even my skinniest haha). Then the rest were taken last night.

Wow!  :)  Nothing better than seeing a girl outgrow her clothes like that!  You just continue to amaze!

• Moderators

This photo is particularly awesome ;D I think you should gain abit more too  ;)

imageserver.php?id=425411;image

Lucky for you, I've been looking for a place to relocate and have actually been obsessed with the idea of SoCal for the past few months.

Lol but seriously, is it nice there? Are there a lot of Spanish speaking people? I'm not of any Spanish speaking background but for some reason I just really like the language.

It's pretty much the greatest thing since sliced bread, but I'm biased having lived here my whole life. Yes there are spanish speakers everywhere haha if you do come here definitely let me know ;P

Great new shots.  :thumbsup: You've packed 'em on, and it's impossible to not admire how sizable you are now.

There are many things a guy could say about the way you challenge that outfit to hold you in now, but I will simply say, in the Espanol, mui caliente, la chica bonita.  ;)

Eat well...

Well, at least it might make a hot nightcown now. ;)

Oh god, I am so not used to being this big. Every day I notice that it's harder and harder just to lean forward, my belly keeps getting in the way! Haha I really like it though

I really like it too!  I bet it feels amazing to be growing like that, it sure looks good on you!!

You have very nice legs! !

I agree 100%.

Oh god, I am so not used to being this big. Every day I notice that it's harder and harder just to lean forward, my belly keeps getting in the way! Haha I really like it though

Lucky us - the good people of curvage -, because you look so good. Thank you for sharing thuis with us.