New here!!! :) Check out my growing belly and booty lol ;)

I have kind of a love hate relationship with gaining. On one hand it turns me on and stuff but on the other hand society kind of frowns upon it, so the weight gain happened over a year with alternating periods of trying to lose and trying to gain, the gaining ultimately winning. :P

And yeah I am into alternative music. That's a sweatshirt for one of my favorite bands, The Bunny The Bear. I bought it at a concert haha

Woah. That booty looks surrealist! :o Have you been practicing a physical activity despite stuffing your face? Because it looks so round, almost sculpted by intense workouts!

Now if we add your cute little belly and your cute face, you're not far from the ideal girl! :D

Thank you, and nope I don't exercise whatsoever! Lol I really hate it. I have a reminder on my phone for squats at 9pm every night actually but I've ignored it literally every single time haha. Not one squat went into this booty, and perhaps it's even better for it! Haha I'm pretty sure my ass is a product of genetics.

You look so good!  ;)

What are you eating to gain so fast?!

Actually what I've been doing these past few days was going to the mall and getting something from more than one of the food places lol. It started the other day when I went there with my sister to get a smoothie and we wanted something to eat but I couldn't decide what so I just got everything! It's getting really expensive though lol I don't think I can keep it up much longer.

To be fair, what's more likely is that muscle is being converted into fat, not really gaining weight.

Still hot either way! :D

Lol well yeah I mean either way, it's an extra 2 inches of fat.

But seriously, I doubt there was much muscle left to turn to fat, I've done pretty much 0 exercise in any shape or form for the last few months haha.

Delurking solely because my heart is truly broken that you aren't from SoCal. I would stuff that face and rub that belly properly and regularly, cuddles would of course also be provided. But alas, life just doesn't work that way...back to the shadows I go!

Lucky for you, I've been looking for a place to relocate and have actually been obsessed with the idea of SoCal for the past few months.

Lol but seriously, is it nice there? Are there a lot of Spanish speaking people? I'm not of any Spanish speaking background but for some reason I just really like the language.

Youtube? Am I so dense that I missed a link to her channel?

Haha I never put a link, people are just figuring it out. I have a YouTube account that I used to post videos on a couple years ago and I gained from like 140 to 165, but then I decided to lose a bunch of weight and stopped posting. I don't know if I'm going to continue to post videos on it, but now that I'm fatter again and was in the spirit by posting on here, I posted one new video the other day. I'm on my phone so I'm not about to go get a link but my username is BigBellyLover919

Uh oh, looks like I need a new dress. You can see my underwear and cheeks when I walk around in it. The first few pictures are of me when I first tried it on in the dressing room (back when my hair was shorter lol) and I was Around 135 pounds (not even my skinniest haha). Then the rest were taken last night. 

post-40911-14513550115162_thumb.jpg

post-40911-14513550120864_thumb.jpg

post-40911-14513550125095_thumb.jpg

post-40911-14513550127943_thumb.jpg

post-40911-14513550132287_thumb.jpg

post-40911-14513550135194_thumb.jpg

post-40911-14513550138109_thumb.jpg

post-40911-14513550142464_thumb.jpg

post-40911-14513550145831_thumb.jpg

post-40911-1451355014869_thumb.jpg

post-40911-14513550152603_thumb.jpg