New here!!! :) Check out my growing belly and booty lol ;)

Holy shit guys... The first picture was taken just a few days ago and the next 3 were taken just a few seconds ago. I gained almost 2 inches in the past few days! *blushes*

To be fair, what's more likely is that muscle is being converted into fat, not really gaining weight.

Still hot either way! :D

Lol well yeah I mean either way, it's an extra 2 inches of fat.

But seriously, I doubt there was much muscle left to turn to fat, I've done pretty much 0 exercise in any shape or form for the last few months haha.

Well in that case, you may want to invest in longer measuring tape. :P

Do you guys think that I should keep getting bigger, stay how I am, or lose weight?

I know that ultimately what I do with my weight is my decision, but I'm curious as to what your personal opinions are.

We're a big group of enablers here, I think most of us would vote for bigger.

Uh oh, looks like I need a new dress. You can see my underwear and cheeks when I walk around in it. The first few pictures are of me when I first tried it on in the dressing room (back when my hair was shorter lol) and I was Around 135 pounds (not even my skinniest haha). Then the rest were taken last night.

Well, at least it might make a hot nightcown now. ;)

Well for the most part they don't want to hurt my feelings, but my mother has been getting all this ridiculous health food lately and keeps telling me to order salads lmao.

Well, I suppose you could get the salad and just drown it in fatty salad dressing...then order a big desert to go because hey, you had a "healthy" lunch! :P

I may have to stop posting though, as it's been brought to my attention that someone is using my pictures in their dating site profile when the profile itself does not represent me or relate to me at all. I knew things like this happened on the internet but I thought I might be lucky enough to avoid it. I guess this is why we can't have nice things, dumb ass people have to fuck with them.

FUCK. Stupid creeps trying to ruin it for the rest of us. You could start watermarking your pics.

A few pics from my point of view and a new face pic! Sorry I haven't been posting lately or replying to many people but I've been stressing about a lot of things lately. I'm planning on getting better with replies and posts and stuff though so don't worry :).

You have an excellent point of view! :D

Hope some of that stress resolves itself soon. :)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I've gotten so huge.

Almost decided not to post these pics because I just read on this very thread that someone decided to be rude as shit and upload one of my paid videos to YouTube. That is why we (usually) can't have nice things, people like that. My sellfy vid got taken down a second time, and this time my attempts at reinstating it were futile. If you still want the video, send me $5.50 to PayPal (WITH YOUR EMAIL ATTACHED!!) and I will send the video via WeTransfer. I doubt there's anyone that wants to buy it after seeing it for free though.

Holy crap you have gotten huge! :o

I don't think I saw this selfy vid. I think I'd want to get this from the source. Reminds us, what's your paypal info?