New here!!! :) Check out my growing belly and booty lol ;)

Guest Bbwl0v3r

She may have just posted this but it’s old as hell lol. It’s part of a twerk vid that she’s selling on her elm. I bought it and it’s pretty good 

Guest DailyDose

She's so huge and overflowing with fat, I know her weight hasn't changed recently but it's still amazing to behold how she puffed up so much....

• 7 months later...

From her recent Tumblr post:

"In the beginning of July I was 230. I was (slightly) shocked to find out today that I’m now 260. I’ve been stuffing myself sooo much but I can’t believe I’ve gained 30 pounds in less than 2 months. I’m so stuffed I can barely breathe as I type this lol.

So far today I’ve had 5,000 calories. Yesterday I got to 4,500, the day before that over 6,500 (my record I think), and the day before that 5,500. I don’t think I’ve eaten less than 4,000 calories a day this entire month."

"

7 hours ago, high said:

2019-08-26_Feed me_Bring me more and more and more food_I need to grow..gif

I'm so glad to know she's still active in the gaining realm. I've followed her evolution since the first post and I've been mesmerized by the radical mutation of her body.

In this latest video I can appreciate even more her solid and massy belly, a sort of fleshy fortress surmounted by the growing zeppelins of her breasts.

6 minutes ago, jakemcduck said:

She has really come a long way.  Her gain has truly been epic.

It's amazing being able to witness a woman going from thin to 300 lbs. The only other legendary gain I was around for was Carmen's. Others gain so slowly that you just get used to them being a certain weight for ages so it's not nearly as exciting as these rapid gains.