New here!!! :) Check out my growing belly and booty lol ;)

• 2 months later...
On 1/14/2015 at 1:11 AM, BellyBootyCutie919 said:

From 124 pounds to 155. I've gotten so big!

She's at 290 now!  And in less than three years.  How's that for enthusiasm?

Guest lion_1991

I'll just leave this here. She has to be past 300 at this point

She says she's making videos tonight. I wish she would make more to sell because she would get so much more money that would help her gain even more. Not that I don't want any free ones of course :)

I'm not one of those fantasy people but like honestly I could see her gaining like another 50 pounds at least if not more. she just seems to have the perfect storm of gaining weight of not caring what she eats and feeling lazy

tumblr_ow9eslcCXe1u0xaido1_1280.png

She's my favorite gainer of all time. Most girls stop at some point or seem to be gaining for the money, but she's the real deal. I've always dreamed of finding a girl who starts out thin and gains like 200+ lbs, giving herself over to complete and utter decadence to the point where she literally can't stop eating. So glad she's continued to post her progress & keep her YT active. Looking forward to her next vids!

45 minutes ago, JesusofSuburbia said:

Fantastic update video. Not to be not picky, but I am dying to see what her backside looks like.

She's definitely got an ass. 

I just noticed that as well in her latest video - her bottom half seems to be expanding a lot. I find it so fascinating, how fat distributes itself. It's like magic, how all of a sudden around 300 lbs, her ass gets huge. lol So hot

From reading a little bit that she wrote about turning 21 and losing weight back to 200lbs, it sounds like all of the recent unintentional gaining has got her a little worried. I don't think she intended to take it quite this far....while that's really hot as far as fantasy goes, it may be a little overwhelming for her. I just watched 2 videos That were filmed 2 or 3 months apart....she has a 54" belly measurement,  and then a 59 1/2" measurement in the next video. That's a huge amount of growing such a short span! She's almost out of tape to measure herself....unbelievable!  On such a short frame, it might be good for her to TRY and slow down the expanding waistline....if she even can at this point!

1 hour ago, ylledeuce said:

From reading a little bit that she wrote about turning 21 and losing weight back to 200lbs, it sounds like all of the recent unintentional gaining has got her a little worried. I don't think she intended to take it quite this far....while that's really hot as far as fantasy goes, it may be a little overwhelming for her. I just watched 2 videos That were filmed 2 or 3 months apart....she has a 54" belly measurement,  and then a 59 1/2" measurement in the next video. That's a huge amount of growing such a short span! She's almost out of tape to measure herself....unbelievable!  On such a short frame, it might be good for her to TRY and slow down the expanding waistline....if she even can at this point!

It would be ideal if she had a feeder to encourage her and help her do all of the things that are becoming too difficult (like shopping), etc. 

Guest darkhotness

Wow.. this cute beautiful young lady has ballooned up over the last two years. What a satisfaction for us to see

She he is really becoming a role model for any new gainer.

IMG_0778.GIF

IMG_0779.JPG

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

That's a huge accomplishment for someone who started out at 124 lbs not that long ago! It's too bad she doesn't have a feeder to pamper her & take her out to celebrate this milestone. I'm always so amazed when a woman gains a significant amount of weight without a feeder, and continues to gain despite experiencing health issues that affect their quality of life.