New here!!! :) Check out my growing belly and booty lol ;)

I would love to see you walk around in panties and a shirt that doesn't fit in flip flops, maybe walking up and down the stairs and weighing yourself.  ;D

Also comparison pictures wearing the same outfits are always awesome  :D

You are adorable.  And a 4.0?  Smart too!  You have so much going for you.  I hope you have fun with the rest of your college experience!

7 hours ago, johnnysmith said:

She's likely just living life. Give her time.

Oh yeah, of course, I'm not saying we should rush her. If she doesn't want to come back yet, that's her call. I just feel like everyone is getting their hopes up for an update any day now when she's not even logged on since the day she said she was gonna. Like I said, I'd love nothing more than for her to show up and tell me I'm wrong though :P

forgive me for being  behind the times I have been away from curvage for for a while ...I just came back to see whats new and found this thread .....B  B  C  919    looks AMAZING...I skimmed through and like all the pics ...I saw mention of "paid videos"  but the link I came across no longer works.....I do have the youtube link    but what I am asking is

Can someone post the updated working link where I can find paid pics/vids  please

Guest koxrox

Wow I can't believe you're back and up to 230 lbs! ^^ You gotta look amazing ;3 I'm dying to see how you look now... We all have missed you