My girlfriend's weight gain

spacemouse08

Most in here yet to discourage exercise. I say encourage exercise and big meals.  The muscle from exercise provides great framing for the fat. My wife recently gave up on her diets. She now eats without trying to watch weight and goes to spin class. She's gained weight and the spin class has plumped up her ass.

• 2 months later...

At long last, it finally happened.

This morning, she weighed in at 100kg.

She took it quite well - I think due to the fact she'd been hovering between 98-99kg for the last 3 months or so at least. Will have to wait and see what happens over the next few weeks though.... I hope to keep her above that magic number!

• 2 weeks later...

So, there has been a bit of consolidation over the last couple weeks. Eventually she did start to admit that being above 100kg was a worry to her, particularly because she didn't want to get "too big for me"... I think she still doesn't get exactly the way I feel, no matter how much I tell her I love her body!

Everything is so big... Her boobs have gone up three cup sizes, along with her dress size... Her arms and legs are getting so thick and meaty, and her belly seems to expand and overhang more day by day... She is looking amazing!

She did attempt a few gym sessions... But due to a lack of dedication and the rather lax diet we have maintained it hasn't achieved much. In fact, this morning she weighed in at 101.8kg, something I'm very happy with!

Its weird now though, I no longer have a long term goal weight for her, apart from hopefully remaining above 100kg... Any suggestions? Obviously there is a point where it would be too big, for both me and her, so at the moment I'm kinda just enjoying the show and hopefully see where it goes!

13 hours ago, spacemouse08 said:

Obviously there is a point where it would be too big

And what is that, for you?

Honestly, just take a look at the last four pages of this thread again. Your SO has gained over 25kgs in 2 years for you, whether she's aware she's doing it for you or not. I think it might be time to lay it all out and discuss some realistic expectations and boundaries for both of you. I wish you the best and thank you for sharing this with us.

12 hours ago, spacemouse08 said:

So, there has been a bit of consolidation over the last couple weeks. Eventually she did start to admit that being above 100kg was a worry to her, particularly because she didn't want to get "too big for me"... I think she still doesn't get exactly the way I feel, no matter how much I tell her I love her body!

(Finally de-lurking to proffer an opinion based on personal experience)

In all honesty, I really think you should tell her more or less exactly what you're into. I know it's a touchy subject and you don't want to freak her out or anything, but if your lady is anything like mine was, she probably thinks (on at least some level) that you're just a "good guy" that would never have the heart to tell her she's getting "too big for you". 

I was with my (quite large) girlfriend for some time before we had the 'talk' about this stuff - it certainly took some courage - and though I had never expressed anything but positivity towards her figure, she confessed to never having actually whole-heartedly believed that I found her so attractive until that moment. 

Obviously things seem to be going well for you both, and it's a scary proposition to just lay it out there but I really believe it'll be the best thing you could do for the both of you.

Anywho. Best of luck either way, and congrats on how everything is going :)

22 hours ago, spacemouse08 said:

Everything is so big... Her boobs have gone up three cup sizes, along with her dress size... Her arms and legs are getting so thick and meaty, and her belly seems to expand and overhang more day by day... She is looking amazing!

She did attempt a few gym sessions... But due to a lack of dedication and the rather lax diet we have maintained it hasn't achieved much. In fact, this morning she weighed in at 101.8kg, something I'm very happy with!

Its weird now though, I no longer have a long term goal weight for her, apart from hopefully remaining above 100kg... Any suggestions? Obviously there is a point where it would be too big, for both me and her, so at the moment I'm kinda just enjoying the show and hopefully see where it goes!

Man, if things are the way they are describing this, she went through the 100 kg barrier easier than I'd expect. No big drama, no tears - spot on! Especially considering that it keeps going up and there is still not big drama. Considering the situation I think you should start giving her some safe signs that the NOW is better than the BEFORE. If she starts saying something like "maybe I should lose weight" you can say you'd miss her new, bigger boobs or her squishier butt. And if she asks "am I not getting too big?" you can say that considering how she looks now you can't really find getting bigger a negative thing. Plus, when you're both in an intimate, relaxed mood don't just react to her complaints but say on your own something along the lines of "I love your boobs and butt, I think both got even sexier recently." Plus, saying is one thing, but give her clear signs that she's even more of an eye-candy to you now. Ogle her. Stare lustily. Be more horny. Buy her some lingerie that would UNDERLINE her new plumpness rather than try to contain or hide it. If she let's you, touch her belly during sex and make it clear it turns you on. And if she doesn't, try squishing her belly when you're going down on her and she is too flooded with happy hormones to care.

All in all, I think that many, if not most, women feel a kind of guilt when they get fatter. They feel like they failed someone, because that's what has been shoveled down their throat since they were little girls. Give them a honest, comprehensive positive reaction, make them feel it's ok and it's actually sexy and they won't mind their rolls and kilos that much. Basically, what they often need is an excuse, because they feel they should have one (because they did something "wrong"). Obviously you know best if your lady fits that kind of mindset, so act accordingly.

As for the lack of long term goal weight... Well, I don't know about others but I can understand it. While I do have some fantasies regarding my wife's goal weight, I'm not really concerned about them not becoming real but I DO become concerned when I think about her getting back below 100 kg. There's something about her having a three digit weight and keeping it that is  arousing. I guess it's exclusive to us, metric-system-guys, because in lbs it's hard not have a three digit weight :D

And BTW, while I agree with guys above that your lady should be more certain that you like her in her current size, I'd advise against making a big deal out of it, "having a talk", and so on... I think this kind of stuff makes this thing "fetishy", and depending on your lady's attitude it might be ok but it might also backfire. And there are really thousand of ways to make her realize it - just use them consistently and give your gal time to process it. "Having a talk" leaves no way out for her if she feels uncertain in this new situation. And she might feel like that for a while, try exercising, dieting, and so on, only to realize quickly that (1) it's tiring and takes time and (2) it gives her no real benefit, since you find her sexy as a big gal.

On 04/03/2017 at 10:05 PM, shady-j said:

And what is that, for you?

Honestly, I don't know exactly. For example, immobility is a massive turn off, I would never want her to get near that big, but then I don't think she ever would. I don't want her so big that she can't do things like walks or activities, so if her weight ever started impacting on that, I guess that'd be the point.

I appreciate the comments from you and @mercury, but honestly I'm not sure that's what's needed. We have had many conversations on the topic, and I have explicitly stated I prefer her as she is now compared to when we met - we even talked about it just last night.

I think @scissortooth has got the situation spot on. I have already done some of your suggestions - like the eye candy and compliments to her bigger boobs and butt - but I may need to try the lingerie and perhaps reiterating that bigger is better too. However like you say, I definitely don't want to make too big a deal out of it... and I definitely don't want her feeling like it's the be all and end all of the relationship. Past boyfriends have made her feel pretty crap about her body when she was a lot skinnier, so I'm just trying to show her just how much I like her body now with thesr improvements. And to be fair, it kind of works - she always says she sees the positives when she's with me, and even likes the way she looks... It's when she's alone that some of the bad thoughts begin to return. But thanks for the input all - it is appreciated!

20 hours ago, scissortooth said:

Ps. Damn, I just went back to the start of this thread and realized that this gal of yours basically gained 25 kg in 2 years... With a pace like that it might not end anytime soon :D

I know, right? Looking at it that way, I'm pretty amazed... Considering two years ago I just wanted her to be 80kg, and now she's tipping the scales over 100.... It's been a great journey, and I'm excited to see where it goes next! Perhaps I should aim for 250lb... Whatever that works out as in kg... Or on the other hand, maybe I should focus on consolidation and improving her self image... Who knows!

Guest MUSEic
41 minutes ago, spacemouse08 said:

Honestly, I don't know exactly. For example, immobility is a massive turn off, I would never want her to get near that big, but then I don't think she ever would. I don't want her so big that she can't do things like walks or activities, so if her weight ever started impacting on that, I guess that'd be the point.

I appreciate the comments from you and @mercury, but honestly I'm not sure that's what's needed. We have had many conversations on the topic, and I have explicitly stated I prefer her as she is now compared to when we met - we even talked about it just last night.

I think @scissortooth has got the situation spot on. I have already done some of your suggestions - like the eye candy and compliments to her bigger boobs and butt - but I may need to try the lingerie and perhaps reiterating that bigger is better too. However like you say, I definitely don't want to make too big a deal out of it... and I definitely don't want her feeling like it's the be all and end all of the relationship. Past boyfriends have made her feel pretty crap about her body when she was a lot skinnier, so I'm just trying to show her just how much I like her body now with thesr improvements. And to be fair, it kind of works - she always says she sees the positives when she's with me, and even likes the way she looks... It's when she's alone that some of the bad thoughts begin to return. But thanks for the input all - it is appreciated!

I know, right? Looking at it that way, I'm pretty amazed... Considering two years ago I just wanted her to be 80kg, and now she's tipping the scales over 100.... It's been a great journey, and I'm excited to see where it goes next! Perhaps I should aim for 250lb... Whatever that works out as in kg... Or on the other hand, maybe I should focus on consolidation and improving her self image... Who knows!

Lol, this thread gives me hope that my girl will one day do the same without me having to push it. I definitely second the lingerie idea, but maybe cut the size off the tags. My girlfriend seemed a little upset when I gave her lingerie that she said was too big for her, but honestly, I'm pretty sure she was upset that the bottoms were extra-larges. That may not be an issue for your girlfriend, but something to consider.

Hopefully she keeps growing to a reasonable size. 220 lbs must be a blessing, but 250 lbs would be a dream.

2 hours ago, spacemouse08 said:

I have already done some of your suggestions - like the eye candy and compliments to her bigger boobs and butt - but I may need to try the lingerie and perhaps reiterating that bigger is better too. However like you say, I definitely don't want to make too big a deal out of it... and I definitely don't want her feeling like it's the be all and end all of the relationship. Past boyfriends have made her feel pretty crap about her body when she was a lot skinnier, so I'm just trying to show her just how much I like her body now with thesr improvements. And to be fair, it kind of works - she always says she sees the positives when she's with me, and even likes the way she looks... It's when she's alone that some of the bad thoughts begin to return. But thanks for the input all - it is appreciated!

Well, then you already did the most important thing - lingerie is just a nice cherry on top, the way I see it. Just pick a good day to make such a gift - when's she feels happy and confident enough.

And if she gets these bad thoughts only when alone, this is actually quite a good prognostic for the future once you'll be living together (because you don't yet, right? or did I miss/forget something?). The key is being consistent and if you see the positives already - just keep on doing the good work. In the long run basically the only things that might set you back is (1) other people giving her a hard time because of her weight - which does not happen that often once you're out of high school really, and (2) health issues caused by weight, which is also unlikely if she eats sensibly and is at least somewhat physically active. Although considering the rate of her gain, stay alert. Be careful with suggesting more exercise, because that can land wrong, but once she expresses some concern about weight or a desire to exercise, maybe go along the lines that while you don't see any reasons for her to lose any of her hot curves, there's nothing wrong about staying fit. Bike and swimming pool are your friends. First one is good for legs and spine, so both good for carrying that extra weight, and second is good overall, plus relaxing and seeing her in swimsuit might be an additional bonus. Besides, both of these types of activity won't make her feel "too fat for exercise" the way, say, running could. And if you keep it recreational it's really unlikely she will lose any weight because of it. And it might actually make her hungrier.

3 hours ago, spacemouse08 said:

I totally get you. I remember my wife being 90 kg and me dreaming of her crossing that 100 kg mark into truly fat girl territory. Now she is 106-107 and I always get kind of excited when I recall these old times and see where they led. My advice? I'm not sure how you look at these "aims", but at that point I'd indeed advise consolidation and self-image improvement. She already gains quite fast and if it continues then she will have to stop at some point, even if in a couple of years, and it better not be in a way that puts things like bariatric surgery into her mind. In other words, a slow continuous gain is better than a bullet gain train crashing into a wall. Also, are you sure this gain is not due to health issues? I know your lady likes food, but so does mine and the only time she gained that fast was when she had insulin resistance issues, which is a type 2 diabetes risk in the long term. Now, this thing (insulin resistance) is easy to fix (metformin is truly a wonder drug the way I see it) but if she happens to need to go to a doctor and encounters  a very anti-fat one, this might also be a big crash-inducing wall. And while I bet the idea of her being 150 kg in 4 years (which is what current pace would ACTUALLY do) might have its appeal, one that I'm totally on board with (basically 135-150 kg is the kind of dream weight I'd love to see on my wife), such a gain in such a short time is risky, in many fields. So if her gain starts tapering off you might actually welcome it.

2 hours ago, MUSEic said:

Lol, this thread gives me hope that my girl will one day do the same without me having to push it. I definitely second the lingerie idea, but maybe cut the size off the tags. My girlfriend seemed a little upset when I gave her lingerie that she said was too big for her, but honestly, I'm pretty sure she was upset that the bottoms were extra-larges. That may not be an issue for your girlfriend, but something to consider.

Cutting off the size tags has one serious downside - it begs the question why they were cut in the first place and might make the perpetrator look manipulative. Obviously, the actual reception of such action will vary individually, I can imagine some gals actually being thankful for that. A safe option is to buy elastic things or find stores that have "complimenting sizing". In the one I make purchases for my wife, her size, according to size chart, is EU 50 in hips, while she always fits EU 44/EU 46 nicely. Only in case of totally non-elastic things I had to order 48/50 there and that's the reason why elastic stuff is better. Plus, it's also more comfy and underlines curves better. Wins galore.

Guest MUSEic
16 hours ago, scissortooth said:

Cutting off the size tags has one serious downside - it begs the question why they were cut in the first place and might make the perpetrator look manipulative. Obviously, the actual reception of such action will vary individually, I can imagine some gals actually being thankful for that. A safe option is to buy elastic things or find stores that have "complimenting sizing". In the one I make purchases for my wife, her size, according to size chart, is EU 50 in hips, while she always fits EU 44/EU 46 nicely. Only in case of totally non-elastic things I had to order 48/50 there and that's the reason why elastic stuff is better. Plus, it's also more comfy and underlines curves better. Wins galore.

Eh, I mean I suppose you could look at it like that, but to be honest I considered cutting off the tags so she wouldn't know that I was aware of her weight gain. I would have considered the same if I wasn't into it. I simply forgot, and I think she would have appreciated the lingerie much more without the reminder that she wears XL panties instead of smalls or whatever.

18 hours ago, scissortooth said:

And if she gets these bad thoughts only when alone, this is actually quite a good prognostic for the future once you'll be living together (because you don't yet, right? or did I miss/forget something?). The key is being consistent and if you see the positives already - just keep on doing the good work. In the long run basically the only things that might set you back is (1) other people giving her a hard time because of her weight - which does not happen that often once you're out of high school really, and (2) health issues caused by weight, which is also unlikely if she eats sensibly and is at least somewhat physically active. Although considering the rate of her gain, stay alert. Be careful with suggesting more exercise, because that can land wrong, but once she expresses some concern about weight or a desire to exercise, maybe go along the lines that while you don't see any reasons for her to lose any of her hot curves, there's nothing wrong about staying fit. Bike and swimming pool are your friends. First one is good for legs and spine, so both good for carrying that extra weight, and second is good overall, plus relaxing and seeing her in swimsuit might be an additional bonus. Besides, both of these types of activity won't make her feel "too fat for exercise" the way, say, running could. And if you keep it recreational it's really unlikely she will lose any weight because of it. And it might actually make her hungrier.

Actually, we do live together now - we moved in at the end of last year. And since then alone she's put on 5kg. So it is working quite well. But then my job often has long hours and overnight trips so that's when some of the bad thoughts enter her mind.

And for sure, I've cooled down a lot on discouraging exercise, - although I don't actively encourage her either! She's certainly no runner, her favourite thing to do is jump on the bike at the gym when she does go, but that never lasts long.

18 hours ago, scissortooth said:

I totally get you. I remember my wife being 90 kg and me dreaming of her crossing that 100 kg mark into truly fat girl territory. Now she is 106-107 and I always get kind of excited when I recall these old times and see where they led. My advice? I'm not sure how you look at these "aims", but at that point I'd indeed advise consolidation and self-image improvement. She already gains quite fast and if it continues then she will have to stop at some point, even if in a couple of years, and it better not be in a way that puts things like bariatric surgery into her mind. In other words, a slow continuous gain is better than a bullet gain train crashing into a wall. Also, are you sure this gain is not due to health issues? I know your lady likes food, but so does mine and the only time she gained that fast was when she had insulin resistance issues, which is a type 2 diabetes risk in the long term. Now, this thing (insulin resistance) is easy to fix (metformin is truly a wonder drug the way I see it) but if she happens to need to go to a doctor and encounters  a very anti-fat one, this might also be a big crash-inducing wall. And while I bet the idea of her being 150 kg in 4 years (which is what current pace would ACTUALLY do) might have its appeal, one that I'm totally on board with (basically 135-150 kg is the kind of dream weight I'd love to see on my wife), such a gain in such a short time is risky, in many fields. So if her gain starts tapering off you might actually welcome it.

The aims I guess are just dreams of mine. Obviously I won't complain if she reaches them, but at the moment they're just ideas of what could maybe one day.

I don't think she's gone any major health issues... She just really hates exercise and really loves her food. Plus her family are all quite large too so it's in her genes. I like to think she's just destined to be a fat girl and is slowly but surely acheiving her potential. But yeah, whenever she goes to the doctor, they do give the usual losing weight speech, but they've never actually found anything actually wrong with her. Nevertheless, I will be careful! For now I'll just try to hold her at 100kg..

7 hours ago, MUSEic said:

Eh, I mean I suppose you could look at it like that, but to be honest I considered cutting off the tags so she wouldn't know that I was aware of her weight gain. I would have considered the same if I wasn't into it. I simply forgot, and I think she would have appreciated the lingerie much more without the reminder that she wears XL panties instead of smalls or whatever.

No quarrel with that - like I said, I can imagine gals being grateful for such action. Still, I maintain my standing that it is risky, particularly if the gal in question knows that the guy doing the snipping is a FA/feeder and she is anxious about her gain while knowing this gain would wet the guy's whistle. It's really an individual thing and obviously I am a little biased because of my own experience. In my case, I once bought my wife a comfy set of sweatpants and sweatshirt to wear at home (back when she was still well under 100 kg). They were size 48 AND stretchy and basically she'd probably fit into them even 50 kilos later. And at the moment they were actually somewhat too large, not falling off but very baggy. The funny part is that it was not intended. It was one of my first "non-consulted" purchases for her and I just wanted to buy something that would not be too small, especially since at that time she was always a bit down whenever something she liked at a store turned out to be too small. And how she reacted to it? She was annoyed because she assumed that I bought this with the idea that it's something she is going to grow into. Obviously, that was a time when she was still quite insecure and also not entirely accepting of my tastes. In these times, if I cut the tag off I'm pretty sure I'd annoy her as well. Still, there's a happy ending to that story. 2-3 years later and more than 10 kilos forward, she found them deep in her wardrobe in winter, looking for something warm and cozy to wear, and was actually glad she didn't threw them out. I mean, it was still a bit baggy but definitely more fitting than before. It was also the time when she got somewhat more confident, so when I noticed her wearing it, she pointed her finger at me and said, in a non-serious accusing tone: "you knew this was going to happen, you bastard." "What?", I asked. "That I was growing to grow into these clothes someday..." she said, and then added something along the lines of "I guess that as long as I fit into these there is a chance I'll find some clothes to wear." That put a smile on my face, considering that, like I sad before, they could probably contain her at 150 kilos. I haven't seen her wearing them for the last 2 years though - and I wasn't asking about them because if I did she'd probably associate it with me wondering how they fit her these days and while she's as confident and as relaxed about her weight as ever, I'm still a bit anxious to try it :P 

5 hours ago, spacemouse08 said:

Actually, we do live together now - we moved in at the end of last year. And since then alone she's put on 5kg. So it is working quite well. But then my job often has long hours and overnight trips so that's when some of the bad thoughts enter her mind.

And for sure, I've cooled down a lot on discouraging exercise, - although I don't actively encourage her either! She's certainly no runner, her favourite thing to do is jump on the bike at the gym when she does go, but that never lasts long.

That explains a lot :) Sorry for missing/forgetting that point. As for these bad thoughts - did she share what exactly they focus on? Is it just her self-image or doubts about your liking her at this weight as well?

As for the exercise - well, in such case it's perfect. Some exercise is really helpful, for health on one hand and for simply feeling fit on the other, which mitigates the "I'm too fat feeling". My wife felt "too fat" at 105 kg when she was without thyroid meds and felt generally sluggish, but now on medication she is 105 kg and feels more energetic than she was at 80 kg. And for that reason, among others, she seems less concerned about the number itself.

5 hours ago, spacemouse08 said:

The aims I guess are just dreams of mine. Obviously I won't complain if she reaches them, but at the moment they're just ideas of what could maybe one day.

I don't think she's gone any major health issues... She just really hates exercise and really loves her food. Plus her family are all quite large too so it's in her genes. I like to think she's just destined to be a fat girl and is slowly but surely acheiving her potential. But yeah, whenever she goes to the doctor, they do give the usual losing weight speech, but they've never actually found anything actually wrong with her. Nevertheless, I will be careful! For now I'll just try to hold her at 100kg..

Well if first-contact doc finds nothing and she has not stuff like irregular menses, feeling tired, depressive, some hair where it should not be and some less where it actually should be, hunger-anger or other signs of blood sugar abnormalities, I guess there indeed is nothing to worry about and genes are to blame, or rather to be thanked ;). Still, if she keeps gaining at this pace you might want to at least go for a walk together more often, for her joints and spine to adjust, because, like we agreed, 25 kilos in 2 years is no minor gain :).

I hope all this alarm-raising of mine doesn't spoil your fun. I mean, all in all, I wouldn't mind having a perspective of my wife gaining 25 kg in the next two years, even if I had to keep all the warnings above in mind :D

On 07/03/2017 at 10:59 PM, scissortooth said:

That explains a lot :) Sorry for missing/forgetting that point. As for these bad thoughts - did she share what exactly they focus on? Is it just her self-image or doubts about your liking her at this weight as well?

Self image, I think... Mainly things like how far her belly hangs over or how tight some clothes have become. If I'm not there to reassure her then her bad thoughts can take control...

On 07/03/2017 at 10:59 PM, scissortooth said:

Well if first-contact doc finds nothing and she has not stuff like irregular menses, feeling tired, depressive, some hair where it should not be and some less where it actually should be, hunger-anger or other signs of blood sugar abnormalities, I guess there indeed is nothing to worry about and genes are to blame, or rather to be thanked ;). Still, if she keeps gaining at this pace you might want to at least go for a walk together more often, for her joints and spine to adjust, because, like we agreed, 25 kilos in 2 years is no minor gain :).

I hope all this alarm-raising of mine doesn't spoil your fun. I mean, all in all, I wouldn't mind having a perspective of my wife gaining 25 kg in the next two years, even if I had to keep all the warnings above in mind :D

Hmmm nope, don't recognise those symptoms... Except maybe getting angry while hungry, or hangry, but then we both are susceptible to that! So I think we're safe, for now!

31 minutes ago, spacemouse08 said:

Self image, I think... Mainly things like how far her belly hangs over or how tight some clothes have become. If I'm not there to reassure her then her bad thoughts can take control...

Hmmm nope, don't recognise those symptoms... Except maybe getting angry while hungry, or hangry, but then we both are susceptible to that! So I think we're safe, for now!

Well then reassure her as much as you can :). As for the "hangriness", I suppose some of it is perfectly natural. As long as no other symptoms manifest, you can definitely feel safe!

Well than, what more can I say for now? I wish you seeing her at 110 kg before summer ends :D 

On 09/03/2017 at 0:19 PM, scissortooth said:

Well then reassure her as much as you can :). As for the "hangriness", I suppose some of it is perfectly natural. As long as no other symptoms manifest, you can definitely feel safe!

Well than, what more can I say for now? I wish you seeing her at 110 kg before summer ends :D 

We live in the Southern Hemisphere, so summer is just ending for us now.... 10kg in a couple days seems unrealistic! But by the end of winter.... We shall see!

• 3 months later...

Update, for those interested... Her workload with her job, and her study, has really picked up the last few months. So much so that she never finds time to go to the gym - her membership lapsed in that time and she didn't bother renewing it. Eating habits have slipped also - home cooked meals are becoming less and less frequent, replaced by trips to burger joints and the fish and chip shop. The majority of her time is spent behind a desk working or studying.

All this has had a positive effect on the scale - she now weighs in at a plump 104.8kg. She does have reservations about her weight still, but she has stated that she is just too busy at the moment to do anything about it. And obviously I'm not complaining. Long may it continue!

Guest MUSEic
4 hours ago, spacemouse08 said:

Update, for those interested... Her workload with her job, and her study, has really picked up the last few months. So much so that she never finds time to go to the gym - her membership lapsed in that time and she didn't bother renewing it. Eating habits have slipped also - home cooked meals are becoming less and less frequent, replaced by trips to burger joints and the fish and chip shop. The majority of her time is spent behind a desk working or studying.

All this has had a positive effect on the scale - she now weighs in at a plump 104.8kg. She does have reservations about her weight still, but she has stated that she is just too busy at the moment to do anything about it. And obviously I'm not complaining. Long may it continue!

That's great news man. 3 more kilos since we saw you last. That's forward progress haha. 10 more kilos since this time last year. I would be over the moon.

• 3 weeks later...
On 18/07/2017 at 3:21 AM, scissortooth said:

Successful enough to be 111 kg for Xmas hopefully :D My thumbs are held for thee.

That would be amazing! But I'm not holding my breath... Still I'll take what I get!

20 hours ago, fatnadine said:

@spacemouse You are living the dream! congrats man.

Curious to see her in a pic..

I suppose I should be surprised it's taken 2.5 years and 4 pages of comments for that question to be asked lol. I'm not sure I'm comfortable doing that at this stage... We will see what the future brings!