Zimra Geurts

B100

• 9 years later...

THROWBACK THURSDAY

Back in 2016 she and photographer Myrthe Mylius went to Turkey to pick up some bellydancing lessons for the TV show Wander:

At 7:26 she gleefully realizes how their pudgy bellies will come in handy for belly dancing. I'll translate it from 7:08 to 7:34:
"We were just told that we must wait here, I'm quietly hoping that we're let us go in here." "Never, I'm afraid." "Through the window then?" "No one's going to pick us up, probably." *they greet the guy who tell them their task* "Belly dancing?! Oh I find that really cool because yeah we do have bellies, we get to work with our bellies, so it is possible." Oh no, seriously?" "I can do that, I used to do that a little bit!"

The year before she went on a diet and lost 12 kg (26 lbs.), resulting in a weight of 57 kg (125 lbs.). This would put her former weight at 69 kg (152 lbs.). Here are some pics of her from 2013 being ** and dancing to Miley Cyrus' Wrecking Ball:

2126941822_ZimraGeurts.thumb.jpg.81838c9d24b2e3233e602d114e1fbed2.jpg

1481427851_ZimraGeurts1.thumb.jpg.52d3f9880150c82c74d69b48bdffd905.jpg