Some of what I've been working on...2.0

jacknife

Most of the morphs that I posted on the old board are gone for good, but I still have some of the more recent ones as well as some of my favorites. This is a series I called "Christina's Closet". If there are any other costumes you'd  like to see on her, let me know. ;)

post-3516-14513185198813_thumb.jpg

post-3516-14513185199356_thumb.jpg

post-3516-14513185200005_thumb.jpg

post-3516-14513185203063_thumb.jpg

Hello Jacknife, I saved a few of your morphs, would you like me to post them here?

Cheers, Matt

Sure.

The first request on the new thread and it's one I posted on the old  thread(may it rest in peace).

She could'nt stay away from the buffet. ;D

post-3516-14513188971635_thumb.jpg

Everything about the new Sarah morph is spectacular!  As you're aware I'm a big thigh man, and those breasts, altogether scrumptious.  BTW: One item that I really admire about your talent and which you deserve much credit for is that you always fill out the faces of subjects corresponding to the additional girth. Not everyone who morphs does this and the overall effect lacks realism. 

On that note, I'd say Ms. Palin won the title.

Cheers, Matt 

Great work on Mila, you better be in the top 25% with this morph.

It's also great to see some of the stuff from Curvage 1.0, I especially love Uma and Sophie.

Looking forward to whatever you do next and good luck with Feeding Time at Worth1000