hello everyone! (newbie!)

Hello all! I'm new here and just want to say hi!! I have always been a big girl but now I'm at my biggest ever and I have to say on some days I think I'm the sexiest big girl ever!! Lol...and some days not so much. I'm hoping that I can break that bad habit of downing myself on occasion. I love to stay positive and I have a very optimistic (yet realistic) view on most things!

Fun and a hefty dose of sarcasm is my typical sense of humor...So let the good times roll!  ;) I hope everyone having a good night,I love to chat if anyone's up to it! (Open to questions and comments!)

post-40842-14513547968411_thumb.jpg

Hello, I'm new here too. My name's Ben - be happy to chat about things; I struggle with my appearance sometimes, wondering if I'm making the right decisions (especially recently after putting some weight on). For the record, I think you look lovely. I hope you settle in well here. If you're about later feel free to say hello, I don't know anyone here yet so it would be great to make friends and get to know you. Hope you're having a cool day. Best regards, Ben

Welcome!

You're not just the sexiest big girl ever, but the sexiest girl ever!  I hope you feel it everyday.  Life's too short for self-loathing.