Jenna Coleman

Guest SweetChub

"........ Moffat is really good witter but...."

Why do people always say that after voicing their displeasure at Dr.who's recent writing related problems?

The Show went downhill when he took over its very obvious if you watched the older (2005-09) shows, the writing the plot, the character development,etc everything has suffered.

He's like Captain Edward Smith respected and perhaps a bit hyped and then he smashed the Titanic into an iceberg and no one wants to admit there's water seeping into the ship or that perhaps maybe the Captain might be to blame.

Unfortunately he's killed Dr.who for me, although I do like Clara (Jenna Coleman) despite what Moffat does with her on the show.

Moffat is a bad show runner not a bad writer, there is a difference, Moffat is very good when he's doing one or two episodes but where he lacks is in his story arcs. I think he be much better if he had a ''co-show-runner'' like he does on Sherlock, ya'know someone to keep him grounded. Also, I like to give you an example of another Doctor Who writer, one that is considered to be the very best writer Doctor Who has every had,  Robert Holmes! Yes, he's responsible for some of the greatest stories in Doctor Who history but he's also written some of the worst, so before you judge Moffat think about that.

• 3 years later...

Sorry to revive an old thread, but goddamn, it's been this long since we've talked about Jenna Coleman?  I know she slimmed down a lot during her time at Doctor Who, but it's not like she's a stick now. Anyone notice her in silk pajamas in the Mummy on the Orient Express episode?  The dress she was wearing before made her look pretty slim, but it's tough to hide dat ass in silk pajamas.

Screen Shot 2018-09-14 at 4.26.38 PM.png

Screen Shot 2018-09-14 at 4.27.17 PM.png

• Guest changed the title to Jenna Coleman
  • 1 year later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Yeah, she's definitely gotten a little softer during all this, which is definitely great, since her height makes any weight gain pretty obvious. If we're lucky, she get get closer to how she was back before her Doctor Who days, which would be pretty great. Get this, though, i looked up her measurements, and she has D cups. If those are getting bigger, then are we very lucky

• 1 month later...
  • 8 months later...

The weather in the UK has been rubbish so far. But hopefully going into summer when it gets warmer, she'll ditch the long coats and start wearing summer dresses etc.

To be fair, we haven't much of her figure since that blue dress back last July. So fingers crossed she's put on a few pounds since then!

2 hours ago, hapax1230987 said:

The weather in the UK has been rubbish so far. But hopefully going into summer when it gets warmer, she'll ditch the long coats and start wearing summer dresses etc.

To be fair, we haven't much of her figure since that blue dress back last July. So fingers crossed she's put on a few pounds since then!

🤞

• 3 weeks later...

I saw Jenna in the mini series The Serpent on Netflix, I think she looked very cute and also kinda curvy, apparently most of the show was filmed before Covid, but they did also film the last parts in august 2020.

Here are 2 photo´s from the show.

jenna4.thumb.png.19f28063c1b08218f10675fe6daa48b6.png

jenna-1.thumb.png.e6ca87acb403f4e89ef4297a99d15fea.png

I thought I might have seen her name here on Curvage, but never realised she was that thick as some of the other posts on this thread shows.