Elena Wrecks Her Body

blarg328

Aaaand Done! Thanks you guys for all the positive comments, they're really helpful in how I present certain parts of the story.  ;D

I hadn't thought of giving Elena a new hobby, but I may work that into a later chapter. In the meantime, her lifestyle changes are starting to show results.

Chapter 4 (part 2)

Elena was nearing Reid's office, which was located on the far end of the locker room and showers. As she went through, she remembered  the two meets that had occurred since that night after the first practice.

lt was about 6 weeks later when it was time for the first meet. Elena hadn't been anywhere near a pool in that time, despite the "updates" she was sending Reid on a weekly basis. Elena walked into the locker room and began to change. Taking off her jeans first, she tried her best to ignore the fact that they had gotten tighter recently. Her thighs, as well as the rest her body had gotten softer lately. Taking off her shirt, she could see the slight crease along her stomach, and the small amount of flesh that pooched very slightly over her panties. Simply put, she was looking a little spongy. She hadn't stepped on a scale in a while, but she figured that she had gained another 5 pounds or so.

She had certainly been eating with plenty of gusto in the intervening time. For every banana at breakfast, there was a plate full of bacon, hash browns, or french toast, for every light cup of soup for lunch, there was a burger or maybe some bbq, and with every salad for dinner, there was an enormous burrito followed by a pile of cookies. Combined with reduced amount of weight training, Elena's new lifestyle was taking its toll. For all this, however, Elena was looking hot. In her swimsuit, even less was left to the imagination, and it looked great.

Having finished changing, Elena went out to compete. She had always enjoyed the meets more than the practices. This time around, it was exhausting work, but she managed to keep up. To an observer, it looked like everyone was at the same skill level, even though Elena was the only veteran. Clearly her skills had degraded, but it wasn't enough to "jeopardize" her position the team, or even to get Reid to comment on it. After the meet, he only told her to up the routine that she had been emailing him about. If he was at all disappointed in her performance, he didn't show it.

Elena consciously knew that she wasn't at the stage yet where she would be ejected from the team, but found herself being upset at Coach Reid's seeming obliviousness to any sort of change. Elena wasn't a fan of what was happening to her body, but she told herself that maybe the next meet would elicit her desired results. To that end, and feeling determined as well as famished, Elena skipped taking a shower and went straight to the dining hall.

Another 6 weeks went by, and Elena had continued her eating habits and workout routine. In fact, if she was being honest, her time spent weight training had been reduced yet again, this time to about 40 minutes. These days, Elena spent much of her time and energy trying her absolute hardest to ignore the changes that had beset her.

Going back to the locker room for the second meet of the season, of which there were supposed to be three, followed by a final, Elena prepared to change into her swimsuit. This time around, Elena was at least thankful that her jeans came off with ease. Unfortunately, this was the result her having to buy a new pair about a week earlier. She hated having to make that purpose, not only because she had liked her old pair, but because if forced her to consciously acknowledge to herself that she had gained more weight and needed them.

Before and since, Elena had avoided mirrors like a vampire, but the day she went jeans shopping, she was forced to look at herself. In her original clothes, everything looked a bit small, but when she stripped down in the Macy's changing room, she saw the reality. Her face, which had always been angular, now looked slightly fuller, but otherwise not much had changed. Just about everywhere else though, Elena starting to look thick. Elena knew that she had lost some muscle mass, but was shocked at how little definition was left. Her biceps and triceps were now larger and soft, which explained the tightening around her sleeves. Her thighs, as well as her calves, were thicker than ever. Elena even noticed, to her horror, very slight amounts of what looked to be cellulite accumulate on the back of her upper thigh. She then turned her eyes to her stomach, which looked bloated from the two meals that she had already consumed that day.

Even without all the food in it, Elena's stomach would've looked bigger. The slight crease from 6 weeks earlier had deepened, forming her first roll. The small pooch had grown as well, now obscuring the view of the top edge of her panties. The place that hadn't changed at all, however, was her chest, much to Elena's displeasure. She figured that it would've at least been the single positive out of this experience, besides the money, but she was sure that her breasts would grow in time. Elena then poked herself all over to make sure that her beloved muscles were at least still there. Elena found them intact, yet not even close to being rock hard, which was still successful in keeping her extreme anxiety at bay. Having visually assessed the damage, Elena guessed that she must've gained at least another 5 pounds, but that was probably wishful thinking. Elena then looked away, gave the new pair of jeans a try, and immediately purchased them.

Elena finished changing in the locker room, which accentuated the changes in her physique, and was ready to give another shot at disappointing Coach Reid. If observers last time thought that whole team looked to be on equal footing, this time they must have thought that Elena was a newbie or a substitute. Elena struggled to keep up, but ultimately came out in one piece. It wasn't as bad as it could've been, which came as the single silver lining, but she was gonna have to sleep for a week to recover from this. Reid didn't ask to speak to her afterwards, but they did make eye contact, in which he gave her clearly disappointed shake of the head. Elena was glad to have made some progress, but she wasn't happy that she still remained on the team. She could only hope that repercussions would come soon. 

Now, a few days later, those repercussions arrived when Elena received a message from Reid, who apparently "wanted to talk". Going into his office, Reid sat her down and expressed his concern for her declining performance. He even noted that perhaps she was slacking, since he had been generous enough to exempt her from team practices. Elena didn't argue, she had no interest in begging or pleading. She was going to let him play this out. Reid ended his lecture by presenting an ultimatum: He was going to give her the benefit of the doubt, but wasn't gonna let her participate in the next meet. Instead, she was to use that time to focus her energies on coming in strong for their big final in 2 months. If she was anything less than stellar, or if she continued to get worse, then he would have no choice but to remove her from the team.

Elena thanked him for his leniency, pretended to earnestly promise to improve, then walked away. With her back turned, Elena had a giant smirk on her face, all feelings of frustration gone. After all the trials, tribulations, anxiety, and doubt, her goal was finally within reach. Elena couldn't wait for Reid to see her at the final, she hoped that he would kick her out on the spot. If that happened, then everything could go back to normal, which was all she really wanted at this point. For now, Elena had two months to prepare, so she was gonna have to redouble her efforts...

Wow. Great chapter, you are definitely one of those few writers who have that extra chunk of quality to their work. You've really set yourself up for a great story, plenty of juicy conflict on the table. Depending on how evil you are Elena may end up in various different circumstances after the 2 months, but I know that no matter what road Elena takes, its going to be enjoyable. If you could, I would appreciate if you didnt skim over the next 2 month arc in details, as these are often the best parts of weight gain stories.  :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Phenomenal story! Superb writing!! I'm usually not one for slow build stories like this with so much detail not centered on the gain itself, but your writing style is very nice, and I like the premise you have devised very much. Like others, I find that the best weight stories are with the character in denial about their gain, and this is an awesome twist. She is purposely making herself fatter, but she is only doing it because she thinks it will be easy to get rid of. I hope she is in for a very rude awakening  ;D. Perhaps, there's even a possibility of revenge taking place once the other team mates learn that she planned to sabotage the team and take the money and ruined their dreams.

If I may make a suggestion on the direction her body should go when she really starts taking off, I think you should go with an extreme pear shape. For one, her boobs seem to be her pride and joy, and she seems to loathe gaining in her butt and thighs. The ultimate payoff would be for her to gain mostly down below, making her big boobs dwarfed by her wide, plump, jiggling rump and tree trunk thick thighs, trading muscle for cellulite. A slight shift in her chest would be nice to reassure her that her cause is not completely lost in the beginning, even with her reveling in the fact, that her chest is getting bigger, but her ending up with a ridiculously plump pear shape is the perfect way to "wreck" her body  ;D.

I also love the idea of her deciding to eat something healthy, along with something fattening to lull herself into a false sense of security much like the old "Diet coke" preventing weight gain myth  ;D. Brilliant plot device. I hope the portions she eats gradually get bigger as her stomach stretches and she becomes accustomed to the tastes of unhealthy foods and her cardio remains non-existent to the point that she no longer works out at all.

I have a sneaking suspicion that that 20 grand will only help benefit her growing ambitions  ;) ;D

If I may make a suggestion on the direction her body should go when she really starts taking off, I think you should go with an extreme pear shape. For one, her boobs seem to be her pride and joy, and she seems to loathe gaining in her butt and thighs. The ultimate payoff would be for her to gain mostly down below, making her big boobs dwarfed by her wide, plump, jiggling rump and tree trunk thick thighs, trading muscle for cellulite. A slight shift in her chest would be nice to reassure her that her cause is not completely lost in the beginning, even with her reveling in the fact, that her chest is getting bigger, but her ending up with a ridiculously plump pear shape is the perfect way to "wreck" her body  ;D.

I partly agree with this guy, another great part of stories like this is when they realise that the gain is barely enlarging their boobs yet her thighs are touching and her butt jiggles. I don't think you should go 'extreme' for her pear, but a decent pear shape at least would be a good touch. She definitely isn't the type of character who gains weight in their boobs as a part of justification, at least that's my opinion.

I knew I wasn't alone in thinking this

If your agreeing with me, then yeah. this guy needs to think about the circumstances of the author. he is a person. he does things(probably). these things give him a way of living and money. this story does neither. Everyone lives their own life, and we shouldn't rush or annoy the writer. I understand your need for updates(i check the stories board once a day or more for updates to be honest) but please exercise some patience and think about the writer.

I may be a bit too concerned with the feelings of people I don't know and will never meet however.

I partly agree with this guy, another great part of stories like this is when they realise that the gain is barely enlarging their boobs yet her thighs are touching and her butt jiggles. I don't think you should go 'extreme' for her pear, but a decent pear shape at least would be a good touch. She definitely isn't the type of character who gains weight in their boobs as a part of justification, at least that's my opinion.

To each his own, I also enjoy when the thighs rub and butt jiggle. I meant extreme in the sense that her butt, hips and thighs are far bigger than her boobs like 2-3 sizes difference. I think that would be great and truly wreck her body, as she has mentioned her disdain for her thick thighs in the past, making her eventual acceptance of herself all the more sweet. But then again, that's the wonderful thing about opinions.

To each his own, I also enjoy when the thighs rub and butt jiggle. I meant extreme in the sense that her butt, hips and thighs are far bigger than her boobs like 2-3 sizes difference. I think that would be great and truly wreck her body, as she has mentioned her disdain for her thick thighs in the past, making her eventual acceptance of herself all the more sweet. But then again, that's the wonderful thing about opinions.

I guess so, it's interesting to hear other reader's opinions about a character you already have an idealised picture of in your mind, especially when it comes to weight gain stories. It's not that I don't want her to have massive hips, thighs and a butt, it's just that maybe something something so extreme will be hard to pull off in a more 'realistic' slow-paced story. One point I will never give up on however is that she should gain in her belly as well, as it can not only be another example of non-breast related 'negative' weight gain, but also because of the underbust becoming smaller her breasts will look even less impressive on her, adding another layer to the story. This is less 'denial' and more 'ruinification' really, so the author doesn't really need to pay me any heed.

I guess so, it's interesting to hear other reader's opinions about a character you already have an idealised picture of in your mind, especially when it comes to weight gain stories. It's not that I don't want her to have massive hips, thighs and a butt, it's just that maybe something something so extreme will be hard to pull off in a more 'realistic' slow-paced story. One point I will never give up on however is that she should gain in her belly as well, as it can not only be another example of non-breast related 'negative' weight gain, but also because of the underbust becoming smaller her breasts will look even less impressive on her, adding another layer to the story. This is less 'denial' and more 'ruinification' really, so the author doesn't really need to pay me any heed.

I too hope she gains a belly eventually. Her losing her six pack is a must and replacing it with a flabby gut. The main reason I tend to check out stories is for the weight gain elements (partial to pear shaped gains with lots of details emphasizing the butt, thighs and hips, even stuckage  ;D. There was a great chapter-installment story I read entitled "Melissa" I believe where the character experienced all these things.), but the plot has to be realistic, and I love this one. Regardless of how things go, I look forward to seeing the plot thicken, as well as Elena  ;D

I too hope she gains a belly eventually. Her losing her six pack is a must and replacing it with a flabby gut. The main reason I tend to check out stories is for the weight gain elements (partial to pear shaped gains with lots of details emphasizing the butt, thighs and hips, even stuckage  ;D. There was a great chapter-installment story I read entitled "Melissa" I believe where the character experienced all these things.), but the plot has to be realistic, and I love this one. Regardless of how things go, I look forward to seeing the plot thicken, as well as Elena  ;D

you might like this one then, if you haven't read it already.

http://jerkajerk.deviantart.com/art/Kallie-s-Ass-Part-1-326833901

Hey! Sorry for the continued delay, I had to take another unexpected trip. I can promise that the new chapter will be up by Tuesday evening. Hold me to that  :)

Aw man, when I saw you was the latest post I was hoping it would be chapter 5  :(. Oh well. Here's to Tuesday!

Sorry for the long wait, but the chapter is finally here!

Honestly, I'm not sure how I feel about this one. I always knew that this chapter would be hard to write, as this marks a turning point in Elena and the plot. I tried to make it seem organic, but let me know your thoughts. I have plans for another 4-5 chapters, and I'm sure they'll come faster than this one did.

Also, your comments last week were really helpful. They'll come in handy in the next couple chapters. I avoided really explaining Elena's growth in this chapter, as I felt it would give the next two a bit more impact.

Oh, and a teaser for chapter 6: Elena goes home for the summer.

Chapter 5

One last effort was all that remained. Elena as so close to freedom, both financially and personally, that she could taste it. Not only that, but she'd soon be able to start working out and eating right again. Elena was thrilled at the prospect.

For the first few days, Elena went along as she had the past three months, with junk and health food both present in her diet, as well as an increasingly token amount of exercise. After about a week had gone by, however, she realized that she was going to have to shake things up.

Since she had come back from winter break, and started cutting back on the weight training, Elena had obviously been losing muscle mass (to be replaced by fat). This then resulted in the lifting becoming a greater challenge. One day at the gym, Elena realized that the weights were no longer getting more difficult. In fact, the difficulty had remained the same for the past few workouts. it suddenly dawned on her that since she had been on the current routine so consistently, her body may have gotten used to it and thus started to plateau.

Elena couldn't have this. In less than two months, Reid would need to see her in worse condition than ever. She didn't like it, but the way forward seemed obvious. She'd need to go back to what she had done during winter break, during the week that had set her on this path. If she could avoid working out entirely, and continued to eat like a fat person, then her synchro skills would continue on their declining path . For once, this plan didn't take a lot of mental justification, as Elena had sadly accepted a while ago that this was the way to get what she wanted. She only had to remind herself that it was only for 7-ish weeks. Although determined, Elena's feeling of triumph had faded somewhat.

With this, Elena's lifestyle became very sedentary. On a normal weekend day, she would wake up, crawl out of bed, put on her sweat clothes, and walk to breakfast, which normally consisted of a stack of pancakes, a large amount of bacon, and then maybe some eggs or coco puffs. Depending on if she was feeling cold, then she'd either have a glass of hot chocolate or Nesquik. Elena would then go back to her dorm (she lived in a single room), digest her large breakfast, and usually fall back to sleep.

Lunch was more of a grab bag and, compared to breakfast, usually lighter. Sometimes, she would go off campus and take the bus two blocks to the indian buffet, where she would have 2 huge plates of food, as well as a basket of naan bread. Other times, Elena would just go back to the dining hall to make a sandwich or something.

Dinner was where Elena would go all out. Burritos were still her favorite, but everyone needs to branch out now and again. As such, she would sometimes get a bowls of pasta, plates full of mac and cheese, numerous slices of pizza, and so forth. Regardless, Elena always made sure that dinner turned into a bonafide feast. Afterwards, she would steal a to-go box, so she could pack it with cookies and other treats just in case she got hungry between then and breakfast the next morning.

During the week was a slightly different story, as Elena still had classes and studies to attend to. She would still put as much effort into dinner, but breakfast and lunch were usually much briefer affairs. Through it all, however, she staunchly avoided acknowledging any of her bodily changes. In this case, Ignorance was definitely bliss. The only thing she couldn't avoid was how increasingly tired she would get going up the stairs in her dorm building. During the fall term, Elena would run up all 6 stories. Now, she would start feeling it after walking 3. Once this became too hard to ignore, Elena took the elevator from then on. Luckily, her clothes were still fitting well enough, so that wasn't a pressing issue.

The biggest issue that Elena was having, actually, was what to do with her mountains of free time. Between school and eating, they were simply not enough to fill the day. Most afternoons and evenings, she would just lay around in her underclothes while watching netflix or hbo go.The shows were quite fascinating, but after five or so weeks, the small voice in Elena's head that told her to get out and do something was starting to sound awfully persuasive.

So, the following Friday, Elena went out to a party, just like she had in the fall term. Going to a frat house, it wasn't too hard to get in. Elena was actually still pretty attractive, just now she looked like she could use a trip or two to the gym, and maybe some time out in the sun. That aside, it turned out to be exactly what she needed. Elena used her newfound skills to match the boys drink for drink. She even got to smoke up with a couple of them as well. Afterwards, one of the boys gave her an edible to take home, perhaps because he thought that she would sleep with him in exchange. Regardless, it was a great night.

By the time she got back to her dorm, Elena was practically starving; she was stoned, drunk, and hadn't eaten anything in hours. To her absolute joy, the university had anticipated the needs of drunk partygoers, and was selling domino's pizzas in the lobby. The were overpriced, and already a little cold, but she had never seen anything more appealing. Taking a box, she took the elevator upstairs and went into her room. Being too out of it to worry about decency, Elena took the entire pizza out, folded it in half like a taco, and went to town. Even a few months ago, she never would have dreamed of doing anything so unhealthy and gluttonous, but at this moment, she could only marvel at Its deliciousness.

The next morning, Elena remembered what she had done the night before, and was certainly not proud of it. She could figure that it was only the weed that lowered her inhibitions like that. She picked up the empty pizza box to throw away and noticed that there a coupon stuck into the interior. Offering $5 per item value when ordering 3 or more items, it seemed like a reasonable deal to Elena, so she decided to hold on to it, just in case.

Having gotten her fill of social activity, Elena proceeded to continue on her previous course of daily gorging for the next couple weeks. When the eve of the final meet had arrived, Elena knew that one last effort was all that remained. She remembered how she felt the morning after going to that party, and how perfect it would be to show up to meet in that state.  She still had the edible and that pizza, and saw the potential benefits of that combination. So, later that afternoon, she ate the brownie, and decided to hold off on food decisions until it kicked in, for "maximum results".

Hours later, Elena awoke with a start to a loud pounding on the front door. She didn't remember falling asleep, but the edible must have kicked in, as she was feeling pretty out of it. Groggily shuffling to the door, she heard the person identify himself as the domino's delivery guy. She must've ordered the food before she fell asleep, which was for the best, since she was practically starving. Just before opening the door, she realized at the last second that she wasn't wearing panties, let alone pants, as both had recently crossed the line into being a little too tight for comfort for wearing around the dorm. Telling the man at the door to wait a minute, she rushed to find at least the panties, which she figured would be enough. Locating them under some wrappers from who-knows-what, Elena began to pull them up, making it to her thickened thighs before hitting resistance. As she struggled, she lost her balance and fell with a thud. If Elena hadn't been baked, then she would've been beyond horrified by this sorry sequence of events. For now, anyway, she was just glad that being on the floor made her panties go up the rest of the way smoothly. Not even bothering to cover herself up further, she figured that just her underwear would be fun for this, Elena went back to the door and collected her order. In the state that she was in, Elena didn't even bother to take notice of the delivery guy's reaction to a girl, wearing wearing next to nothing, buying a literal mountain of food.

Sitting down on her couch, Elena took stock. She had done a magnificent job ordering. Spread out on the table was a medium deep-dish pizza with bacon, pepperoni, and triple cheese, a chicken parmesan sandwich with extra provolone cheese, a tin full of chicken carbonara pasta, which was thick with cream sauce, an 8-piece box of cinna stix with icing, and box of stuffed cheesy bread with bacon and jalapeño, complete with extra bacon and ranch dipping sauce. Altogether, it was nearly 7500 calories of munchies satisfaction.

Had Elena been sober, what followed would have constituted a portion of her worst nightmare, with the only consolation being that this would be her last unhealthy meal, despite how good it had all been tasting lately. The fact of the moment, however, was the Elena was not sober, so she dug in without a second thought. She was like a vacuum, moving between the pizza, the sandwich, the pasta, the stix, and the bread at random intervals. It look about an hour before she stopped out of some sense of fullness. The pizza had about a slice left, the cheesy bread was mostly gone, as well was the pasta. Half of the sandwich was still there, as well as most of the china stix, as they week a bit too sweet, even for Elena currently non-discerning tastes.

That said, Elena was stuffed. Well, more than stuffed actually, rather she looked like she was overflowing.  The cheese from the pizza had gotten all over her front, while there traces of red and white sauce around her mouth. Add to that, her stomach looked fuller than it had after the orange chicken incident. Together, it was obvious that Elena had quite the gluttonous evening. Feeling tired, Elena figured that she'd try to have one last cinna stick before heading to bed.

The next morning came suddenly. Elena was still feeling kinda stoned as well as monstrously full, but it didn't matter, as the day of the final swim meet had arrived! This was the day that Elena had spent nearly 6 months preparing for; this was the sole reason for her hardship. Getting up, she decided to put on her swimsuit in advance, just in case there were problems, so to speak.

Elena was still in her bra and panties, so she took them off while trying not to look down. She could feel that her stomach must be as bloated and taught as it was last night; she didn't feel as though any of that processed junk had digested at all. Either way, she then went over to her closet to search around for her swimsuit, as she had no idea what she had done with it after her last meet two months ago. After doing some digging around, she found it buried underneath a pile of old wrappers and began to put it on.

Elena knew quickly that this was going to be a struggle. As always, the chest portion remained the same, but everything below it presented new issues. Getting it over her thighs was the first big hurdle, and the material of the swimsuit cut deeply into her softer flesh once she made it over. Going over her distended stomach, Elena looked mildly pregnant, but she wasn't prepared to look closely at that moment. Either way, the suit was tight fit, and left very little to the imagination, but Elena was ready to head out.

Arriving at the pool lockers, Elena joyfully realized that this was the last time that she'd have to be here, as well as the last time she'd have to embarrass herself. Slipping off her clothes, Elena was glad that she chose to change in advance, as she figured she must look pretty terrible. Truth be told, she didn't awful, but tired looking, pale, unshowered, and soft. Still though, a large number would still find her attractive.

Going out to the pool, it only took a minute to know for sure that her efforts weren't in vain. Doing the routines and formations, she was winded almost immediately, and keeping up was out of the question. During the break, she could see Reid looking completely embarrassed, likely for both himself and Elena, in equal measures. Mercifully, he called her over before the end, telling Elena that he did not quite understand what was going on with her, but she had ignored his warning and generosity in the matter. Reid went on to say that had clearly misjudged her, and that she was done; to collect or stuff and go. Elena was off the team.

Elena said nothing and walked away. She couldn't believe that it was finally over. It had taken 5 months, but she had accomplished everything she had set out to do. Changing back into her clothes, Elena was ready to acknowledge that she now had some serious work to do. But first, she was going back to take a nap and throw away the leftovers from the night before, then tomorrow, the gym...

I think this was a nice way to pick things back up. She sure can pack it away when she's high. I really like the part about her having difficulty getting her panties up over her thighs and ass. Great foreshadowing of a peary situation in the near future  ;D. I'm wondering if there will be some monkey wrench thrown into her plan to take the money. You have sure set up suspense and anticipation for the next chapter. Great job!  :thumbsup:

I put off reading this to Friday because I was too busy, and didn't want to waste the enjoyment of reading your updates in a tired state. Loved this one, was a good way to finish off her swimming-arc  :thumbsup: :). There were some grammar mistakes and a few missing words you need to clean up, but they didn't really matter. The negatives I could point out would be that while we got a great description of her gorging, we didn't get many, if any good updates on her physical state. While I presume this was an intentional decision, and the right one to build suspense, I feel like you let the reader down a bit when you didn't completely describe her appearance on the meet day. While it may have been a deceiving, bloated appearance, maybe you should have gone into good detail about it, to really let it sink in how far her body has fallen, yet let it settle into something less ridiculous over the week.

Don't worry about re-writing it, but keep it in mind for later stories, that generally the best part of the stuffing build-up is the big reveal. Moving onto next chapter, I hope that Elena's stomach shrinks a decent enough size from it's bloated state, but maybe make it really soft yet not obscenely large, perhaps where it's devoid of any semblance of muscle, tightness or rigidity. OR you could keep her belly bloated even until the next day, with the help of a mini-binge of ice cream or something, so that she wakes up in a state where she can't work out. Then, let the weight settle over her from the belly, as she becomes happy that is has finally gone a few days later, she hasn't realised that it has settled into a coating of softness around her, which simultaneously has the effect of downplaying the relative size of it due to the other parts of her becoming softer. Of course, I'm practically writing the first half of the next chapter here, but feel free to use it somehow, whether with big effect or little. Maybe even consult me or the other members of Curvage with an idea which you're not too sure about. 

Another piece of advice, for stories like this, maybe try adding in more reactions from the people around her? Maybe avoid doing cliched, "fatass" insults for now, but maybe her noticing a general increase in indifference towards her from the male population, or people not going that extra mile for her like when she was hot, would be a nice little sting in the tail. Subtle things like that are hallmarks of great writers imo.

I should be spending this time doing my coursework, but writing about weight gain fiction is too interesting  :P

Good luck with the next chapter, and while I hope there's a shorter wait than last time, this one might be one of the hardest to write as it sets out the next arc. I, and probably others would like it if you would update with your progress, maybe once a week or so? Also if you would like me to stop being so overbearing that's fine... ::)

• 3 weeks later...
Guest basil

Awesome story really looking forward to more updates!

Same. Really good story so far. I like how he isn't rushing it