Elena Wrecks Her Body

blarg328

shut the fuck up he doesnt exist solely to write fap fodder for you, he's got a life

that's literally what I've been saying for the last 3 pages...i was just saying it while the thread was getting replies, I wouldn't post out of nowhere saying hurry the fuck up like other people. I wouldn't even need a new chapter, just a short update or something, it's been 3 weeks. Now that I know people will blow up even at that, then I will refrain from such comments.

With the little experience that I have, I can confirm that this takes a lot longer than you think, especially when you can't rely on dialogue to speed the process. And finding the energy to sit down and bang out a chapter in your free time gets complicated when you want to balance this stuff out with the rest of life.

It's a good story. Give it time.

Guest basil

I don't mind the wait for the next chapter. I really like the story and love how it is done. I always prefer when the author takes his time on the weight gain. Truly a well done story.

• 4 weeks later...

Man you got me so pumped for a new post then nothing. Also technically this is necroposting because there has been no updates or real discussion for around a month, so please refrain from it in the future.

Doesn't mean I wouldn't mind a "life problems/stress" etc update or even writers block/procrastination/laziness, it's not like he's getting paid for it, so it's silly of us to ask.

By the way, if Blarg reads this, this is still the best weight gain story going through updates at the moment, no matter how much spam about celebrities a certain man known with a greeting for a name regurgitates or generic-self insert stories about enablers and feeders like to appear on this board  :thumbsup:

Doesn't mean I wouldn't mind a "life problems/stress" etc update or even writers block/procrastination/laziness, it's not like he's getting paid for it, so it's silly of us to ask for more in such a fashion.

And which fashion would this be in?  A polite one?

And which fashion would this be in?  A polite one?

Worded it wrong. It seems that the consensus is for people to assume that any asking for updates is rude so pay no attention to it.

It's more of, if you are going to ask for an update, try not to piss off the author or the readers who feel obligated to get offended on his behalf.

The fact that you're tell me that implies that something I said should piss off the author or other readers.  What part of

Any idea if you'll continue this story?  Definitely one of the best I've read!  I hope it continues :)

do you deem as pissing people off?

The fact that you're tell me that implies that something I said should piss off the author or other readers.  What part of  do you deem as pissing people off?

"The fact that you're tell me that implies that something"

Does this make sense in any way?

Plus, you misunderstood, I was talking about how other readers get pissed off when people ask about updates, no matter how much the asker attempts to be polite. I myself was one of those people who asked for an update and received backlash earlier in the thread, so I'm "on your side", or at least not opposing you.

This seems like a good place to step in haha.

I've been waiting to give an update until I had good news for y'all, but now seems like a good enough point.

The bad news: life got in the way, I enrolled in a certification course, took a vacation, etc., which means that the chapter has yet to be started, sorry :)

The good news: my schedule's about to free up significantly starting tomorrow for at least a month. Hopefully the creative break will make the story better once all is said and done.

In fact, let's just call the upcoming part of the story "season 2". Anyone have any ideas (besides my actual writing) that would make the "premiere" an occasion? Like creating associated artwork or something?

I dunno why I'm going with the TV analogy. Either way, I digress.

ADHD version: I got busy, but the rest of the story is coming!

For associated artwork I recommend maybe messaging Berserker1133 as he has done art with writers before, but it wasn't out of an agreement or anything just because he was a fan I presume so I'm not too sure. Maybe just message artists who post on curvage or deviant if you are willing to pay because I know that commissions for stories are quite popular, but unless they like your story I wouldn't reckon they would do it for free.

Any artists who are reading I'm sure would like to contribute as well but they're pretty rare.

But even if you didn't have anything like that I'm sure I'd be equally excited for the coming update anyway  ;D

• 4 weeks later...

Will we ever see the new update from this story?

Welp, looks we're gonna go down this cycle again. If you haven't read from the prior posts, let us just wait and see for updates. At least that's the point I believed most were making.

Actually I just had another look through the thread, you've been pointed out for asking for updates before...

• 5 years later...
On 3/5/2015 at 1:26 AM, fattony20 said:

Don't complain about updates or delays.  Writing a coherent story that has more to it than just body parts is very difficult.

Developing characters and giving them a personality takes time, usually a lot of it.

5 years later i don’t think it takes that long to develop a character in wg fiction

7 minutes ago, pog said:

5 years later i don’t think it takes that long to develop a character in wg fiction

Are you really digging up a post from 5 years ago? Thousands of other quality stories have been made since then, why don't you go crank it to one of those? And yes what I said still holds true, good stories take time, sometimes more time than your life allows so you have to shift your focus to what matters in your life and I'm sure your blue balls for this story don't rank high on the authors concerns. 

1 hour ago, fattony20 said:

Are you really digging up a post from 5 years ago? Thousands of other quality stories have been made since then, why don't you go crank it to one of those? And yes what I said still holds true, good stories take time, sometimes more time than your life allows so you have to shift your focus to what matters in your life and I'm sure your blue balls for this story don't rank high on the authors concerns. 

woah bro chill out i was just poking a bit of fun at the fact that it’s been 5 years, i don’t have some connection with this story that makes me want it over any other one i really don’t care that much. additionally, i completely understand that life gets in the way of hobbies and i never denied that :]