Miranda Lambert

curvee

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

saw her on the Grammy's earlier and OMG she looked huge!  So incredibly nice and curvy with some really rounded hips, a belly sticking out a tad, and some massive jug-like thighs...she looked sooo fine!  Need some screen caps...Im not good at that sort of thing.

saw her on the Grammy's earlier and OMG she looked huge!  So incredibly nice and curvy with some really rounded hips, a belly sticking out a tad, and some massive jug-like thighs...she looked sooo fine!  Need some screen caps...Im not good at that sort of thing.

Just a couple i found online. It's hard to see dressed in all black... But damn, girl just needs to stay thick, she rocks the s*%t out of it!

post-1918-14513281954585_thumb.jpg

post-1918-14513281955305_thumb.jpg

post-1918-14513281956498_thumb.jpg

new definition of blonde bombshell!

Haha, no.  I snapped the few pics with my cell phone on my TV...If there were halfway decent I'd have posted them...they are really grainy.

I've tried to find links to the dress she performed in, but there is still no content I can find.  It is all pre-show.  Maybe getty images would have something up.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...