The return of Imogeneize?

Guest Trainofthought

If guys could just stop being f****g creepholes, that'd be great. We're all sharing the same fetish here, we're all on the same page. Let us have nice things and not weird people out.

Unless its a variation on your tumblr or your name on here... I can't imagine how they could find it.

Unless they are people who have spoken to you in the past and have gained information that we aren't privy to...

hope this helps.

Aaaaand someone's found my Facebook now. If anyone knows where that information might be please holler &

@ me. I don't want to disappear again, I've really been enjoying myself lately tbh

First advice I could give are to use a random picture (not showing you) as Facebook avatar and maybe use a pseudo/not use your first name or stuff like that. People don't necessarily need a direct Facebook link to find you there, they can try and gather small détails and count on luck to find you by searching.

About kik though I have absolutely no idea how you can be found without giving out your username!

Aaaaand someone's found my Facebook now. If anyone knows where that information might be please holler &

@ me. I don't want to disappear again, I've really been enjoying myself lately tbh

do you post face images here that you re-use for facebook? People can back track images now.

What a lot of people i know do is change their surname to like a middle name or something. So like a guy called John Richard Smith would change "John Smith" to "John Richard" they do it so that potential employers can't find them on facebook but I'm sure it would work in your case.