Sidneymt's Art site UPDATES

Sidneymt

Hi

I'll be using this topic to announce important updates of my websites:

SlimyThief.com

bannerhorizontal.jpg

Slimy Thief: A fantasy RPG based webcomic, full of action, funny and sexy situations. It features adventures of a cursed elf girl. Every time she touches water her body absorbs it and grows on the right spots...

Here a naughty tumblr featuring 2 expansion fetish series: 2hebubble.tumblr.com

thoughtbubble2helena.jpg

2HeLENA is about mad doctor who experiments and her lovely subject Helena who enjoys to be inflated like a helium balloon. Thought Bubble is about mysterious body expansion phenomenon triggered by naughty thoughts. (they're all +18 rated ok?)

And if you feel like supporting my artistic activity here is the website to do it: www.patreon.com/sidneymt

There are cool rewards for supporters. But if don't want to do it, you can enjoy the comics just the same.

EDIT: Thought Bubble has now its own patreon!

Thought-Bubble-patreon-coverpub.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I'm happy to draw a fight scene at http://slimythief.com - mud catfight scene in this case, if you catch the drift.

slimystrip_152.jpg

I'd like to draw a martial arts comic in the future.

Maybe just dig up old ideas(2007 is old) with new approach, new name like "Wonderland Arena" less hentai but still pleasing those who watch Ronda Rousey fights with double intentions. :P

pinup001.jpg

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...