Sam and Sarah

Guest incredibad

I'm happy about everybody's enthusiasm.  I have a lot of content left and I'm not sure how many episodes it's going to take.  Snr6424 it might be 4 until I'm done, but probably not.  As for how big they'll be in the end, that's already been established so stay tuned.  In fact, pretty much everything has been established, all that's left is the writing and editing.

Alas, all good things must come to an end, like I said, I'd like it to go on forever, but I do have other projects waiting and Sam and Sarah already have me a month behind.

Thanks for reading!

I'm happy about everybody's enthusiasm.  I have a lot of content left and I'm not sure how many episodes it's going to take.  Snr6424 it might be 4 until I'm done, but probably not.  As for how big they'll be in the end, that's already been established so stay tuned.  In fact, pretty much everything has been established, all that's left is the writing and editing.

Alas, all good things must come to an end, like I said, I'd like it to go on forever, but I do have other projects waiting and Sam and Sarah already have me a month behind.

Thanks for reading!

Haha, yeah, I was just messing with you.  No matter when it ends, it will have been a phenomenal story.  Thanks for sharing it with us. :)

Well it's definitely going to me more than one more.  21 took on a life of its own.  I even cut some parts to keep it to 14 pages, but there were some things that I wanted to add to set things up for later.  So look forward to at least one (yeah right 2 for sure) more after I post 21 (maybe tonight).

As far as other stories go, I have another one I can post that's already done.  I wrote it last year and it's just been sitting around.  Beyond that I can't make any promises.  It's very time consuming to write an epic adventure like this one and for the foreseeable future I got a lot of backlogged projects that need my attention.  When or if I'll have the time to get back to wg stories I can't say.

• 2 weeks later...