Sam and Sarah

Guest incredibad

Part V

We planned our first date for the following Friday night.  By the time our date arrived we felt silly for calling it the first one because we went to lunch every day except Wednesday when she went out with Lori and Amy.  Even so, I was still nervous driving out to meet her.  I pulled into the packed parking lot of a place called Coastal Flats after driving around the parking area a few times I finally found an opening.  Dealing with all the people in this area gets to me sometimes.  There’s a traffic jam everywhere and every restaurant has at least a half hour wait.

She met me inside at the bar wearing khaki pants that were looking a little snug across her hips and butt.  There was a chill in the air and she wore a wind breaker to guard against the weather so I didn’t get a good look at all of her until we took our seats at a table.  As soon as I saw her big smile all my nervous energy faded away and I felt warm and fuzzy.  We hugged and it was the first real contact we had other than causal touching in the office or at lunch.  Her body was soft and comforting like a life-sized fresh baked loaf of homemade bread that wrapped around you and kept you warm.

“You look beautiful.”  I told her.

“Well thank you, Sam.”  She blushed.  It couldn’t be that nobody ever told her that.  But it would be kinda hot if she was one of those girls who had no idea how beautiful they were.  Judging by how she acted most of the time, I’d say she was.

Our conversation rolled like it usually did and she seemed to be as at ease as I was, until it came time to look at the menu.  Then all of a sudden she became nervous.  She fidgeted and bit her lip, she seemed distracted or . . . something.

“What’s wrong?”  I asked.  “Don’t you see anything you like?”

“What?”  Sarah looked surprised like she just came out of a daydream.  “Oh, no.  I mean yes, it all looks great.  Just been eating bad lately.  I mean a lot.  I mean I’ve been eating bad often.”  She said slowly and rolling her eyes at herself.

“So have I.”  I told shrugged.  “We’re just enjoying life, Sarah.  Let’s worry about that stuff later though, okay?”

“You know what?  You’re right, Sam.”  Sarah sighed.  “I worry too much and our first official date is no place to be a downer.  What are you getting?”

“I’m thinking about the crab cake and filet.”  I said.  “How about you?”

“Oh wow, that sounds great!”  Her eyes got big and her smile came back finally.

“What about an appetizer?”  I asked.  “I’ve had the blue crab fritters before, they’re really good.”

“I haven’t been here before and I think that sounds great.”  Sarah beamed.  “Let’s get them.  And whatever you get for an entrée that’s what I’m going to get, so make a good choice, okay?”

So we decided on the fritters and also lobster bisque, I had that many times and it never disappoints.  For the entrées we both had the 8 oz. filet and crab cakes.  Our conversation flowed about many things, family mostly, where we grew up, etc.  One of the reasons we decided on Fairfax Corner was because of the many shops and the movie theater that was just a short walk from the restaurant.  One topic led to the next and to keep the waiter from getting annoyed we ordered dessert so we had an excuse to occupy the table a little longer.  I haven’t tried anything from the dessert menu, but we settled on the warm white chocolate bread pudding for two.

“Oh gawd this is good.”  She moaned.  The way she savored everything was a pleasure to watch, it made me look forward to Saturday night dinner more and more.  “Where was I?”

“You were telling me about your senior year.”  I replied.

“Oh yeah, so I got talked into being a cheerleader even though I didn’t really want to tryout my last year.  I just wanted to veg, you know?”

“I know exactly what you mean.”  I said.  “Who talked you into it?”

“My sister.”  Sarah said.  “She was captain of the cheerleading team when she went to school there.  She was even a cheerleader when she went on to college.  She thought I could follow in her footsteps I guess.  She never finished college and I never went.  I wanted a job so I could get a car.”

“Why didn’t she finish college?”  I asked.

“Oh she got . . . um,”  she chuckled, “she met a chef in the culinary program and um” she held her hands out and puffed up her cheeks, “you know.”

“She ate a bad piece of blowfish?”  I asked and I could tell she loved it when I played dumb.

She laughed.  “No, she blew up like one.  Her, um . . . you know . . . came out.”

“Huh?”  I asked.

“It came out.”  Sarah said.

“What came out?”  I asked.

“Her inner hog.  We all have one don’t we, Sam?”  Sarah bit her lip, thinking perhaps she said a little too much.

“Yeah, I suppose so.”  I said and I may have turned red.  If she only knew.

“What do you do about yours?”  She asked.

“I keep it penned up.”  I replied, which was true, as best as I could.  “With an electric fence.”  If I didn’t I’d have to wear a Mumu.

“Oh, yeah.  I mean me too.”  She was stuttering for some reason.  “Well, she couldn’t keep hers penned up anymore.  With the chef boyfriend she met right after football season, she had her freshmen 15 by Christmas, the freshman 30 by spring and the freshman 50 by the end of the year.”

I knew I shouldn’t ask, but I did.

“How often does yours come out?”  And she turned bright red.

“It’s different for guys.”  She cunningly didn’t answer.  “It would be okay if you left yours out, there’s no pressure on guys to be thin.”

I decided not to pursue.  “So I’ve heard.”

She finished her bread pudding and leaned back rubbing her belly and caught herself, slowly sitting up and pulling her shirt straight.  I pretended not to notice and she looked away casually.  We continued to make small talk and she continued to eye every dessert that passed our table.

“Maybe we should get some key lime pie too.”  I said eyeing the same tray she was and she looked right at my belly and cracked a smile, it was a mischievous devilish smile.

“Are you still hungry?”  She seemed surprised and of course I wasn’t, I was stuffed and I knew she was too.  There was something about the look on her face, was it contemplation? 

“I think I can still eat.”  I said and she smiled again.

“Well, we’re going to miss the movie.”  She said and so we paid the tab and went to the theater. 

I took her arm in mine and we causally strolled across the way from the restaurant to the ticket booth.  I wore my jacket open.  I was painfully aware of how full I was and she must have been too because she kept checking out how my belly poked out through my jacket and how noticeably stretched my shirt was.  I’d catch her glance down, grin and look away; glance down, grin and look away.

“Since you bought dinner the least I can do is pay for the movie.”  Sarah said.

“No, I’ll pay.”  I assured her.  “It’s my treat.”

“Nope.”  She smiled.  “My treat.”

I knew better than to argue with a hot girl over meaningless things so if she wanted to buy the tickets that was fine with me.  We found a cozy spot in the back, she gave me a peck on the cheek and said she’d be right back.  They hadn’t lowered the lights yet so I had a great view of her plush backside as she went.  She sauntered with a bit of a sway to her hips, almost a waddle considering the size of it.  What a view!  It gave me a chance to readjust my belt – I was freakin’ stuffed.  I sipped at my coke letting the bubbles soothe me.  I stifled a long quiet belch and that helped some, what I really could have used was my lovely date’s soft hands giving my belly a nice rub.  I looked up and smiled, I didn’t see her sneak back, she handed me a two cups of soft serve ice cream and a plastic spoon then opened a box of M&Ms and poured them over top.

“Whoa.”  I said, surprised.

“You said you could still eat.”  Sarah said.  “I can too.  Just a little though.”

By the end of the movie I finally felt like enough dinner had digested to make moving around a bit more comfortable.  Of course I still felt like a tub after overdoing it at dinner and Sarah was still trying to steal glances of my pudge.  I wasn’t sure what that meant really, she never professed to “like hefty guys” like my coworker said.  So the question was, what was it she felt when she saw my stomach?

I walked her to her car, sorry the night had to end.  We hugged and I let my hands linger on her hips feeling the softness of her body.  She shivered from the chill of the night and wrapped her hands around me under my jacket, her hands seemed to be gently squeezing my love handles.  Her bottom lip trembled slightly from the cold breeze.

“Thank you for a great night, Sam.”  Sarah said quietly.

“Thank you for a great night.”  I smiled and leaned in and kissed her like it was the most natural thing in the world.  Well, it was, wasn’t it?  I was so wrapped up in how beautiful and out of reach she was that I never stopped to think she might just be a normal girl.  “You’re coming over tomorrow night aren’t you?”

“Of course.”  Sarah said.  “I wouldn’t miss it.”

I decided to pick up the things I needed for tomorrow’s dinner on the way home from our date.  I couldn’t stop thinking about her, which is to be expected since it was a great date with a great girl.  I pulled into the local Safeway and thought I saw her car when I parked, but there was no sign of her as I swept through the aisles.  Short ribs, hoisin, ginger, rice, garlic, etc etc etc.

Sarah rounded the corner with her little basket and stopped dead in her tracks.  The last thing she wanted was for Sam to see her carting around three cartons of Edy’s ice cream of different flavors, a liter of coke and a bag of potato chips.  She watched carefully and as soon as he was around the corner to the frozen section she quick stepped to the self-checkout and made for her car.

By the time she got to her apartment she felt stupid and embarrassed.  It would have been nice to get one last kiss.  The coke and chips went to the coffee table and the ice cream went into the freezer.  It wasn’t in the freezer for long once she wondered how well the chips would go with chocolate ice cream and Star Trek reruns.

Around 4AM she awoke on her sofa with a headache and an empty bag of chips on her lap and two empty cartons of ice cream on her coffee table and one empty carton on the counter near the sink.  Eyes red with sleep she turned off the TV and lumbered to bed.

I knew the ribs were going to take hours to make so I started them early preparing the rub and sauces.  Tonight’s menu called for Asian short ribs as an appetizer, then pork fried rice, followed by Szechuan shrimp and noodles all washed down with a beer I never tasted or heard of called Kirin.  Tom and Tracy were bringing a Godzilla move, though I don’t know which one and I had a lot of backups if necessary, to be enjoyed with a lovely mango pudding.

Timing was everything in a production like this, so I made a chart to keep me on track.  It was early afternoon so after mixing the rub and making sure there were mugs in the freezer I made the pudding and stuck it in the freezer.

“So . . . tell us how it went!”  Amy squealed.

“He’s kinda cute.”  Lori said.  “Did you go to the movies?”

“We had a very nice time.”  Sarah smiled.  “I can’t wait to see him tonight.  I’m meeting some of his friends.”  She stopped the waitress as she glided by with a sizzling plate of fajitas.  “Oh, miss can we get another round of queso and chips?  Thanks!”

Lori and Amy exchanged looks.

“You better slow down, girl.”  Amy said.

“What do you mean?”  Sarah asked scraping the last morsel of cheese and beef from the little black crock.

“The way you’re shoveling it in, you’re going to be as big as me soon.”  Lori said.  “What’s gotten into you?  Are you okay?”

“Oh, yeah.”  Sarah said.  “It’s just my nerves.”

“Okay.”  Amy said.  “Sam is going to have a fat girlfriend if you’re not careful.”

Sarah laughed.  “First of all, we only had one date, we’re hardly girlfriend/boyfriend and second I’m fine, really.  I don’t think I’ve put on any weight since we got back from Mexico.”

“Sarah.”  Amy said rolling her eyes.  “You look like those jeans barely fit.”

“They were tight before.”  She lied.

“It’s okay, Amy.”  Lori said.  “She can borrow some of my pants if she has to.”

The three laughed as Sarah shot playful daggers at her friends.  It lasted only long enough for the rest of their food to arrive.  She always cut her burgers in half to make them more manageable and then dug in like she was starving and not someone who just had enough chips and queso to feed a group of teenage boys.

“Okay, okay.”  Sarah nodded.  “Back on the diet Monday.”

After an afternoon of hanging with her friends she had a couple hours of downtime which she spent trying on different outfits trying to find something that both matched and fit.  She had a few pair of khaki pants of slight variations.  There was a folded pair on the shelf over her closet.  It was an older pair, one that she hadn’t worn in a long time, one that fit better when she was around 160 – 170 lbs.  It was a little loose.  She pulled an even older pair of jeans from way back in the closet from before she got fat in the first place.  They went to about mid-calf and had embroidered flowers down one leg.  They felt snug until she tugged them past her hips, then she felt like there was too much Sarah for the amount of material available.

“Come on Sarah!”  She grunted, unable to get the buttons to meet.  She sucked in, laid down on her bed and moved her burgeoning rolls around with her hands and tugged and tugged to no avail.  “This is crazy.”  She panted.  “Even if I get them closed I won’t be able to eat anything.”

Sam never mentioned how formal it was supposed to be, however she thought he liked her a lot and therefore he would be prepared to impress her by wearing something nice.  It was only proper to reciprocate.  Since pants didn’t seem to want to cooperate today, she tried a dress.  It was a red and black cheongsam that she settled on.  It was a little snug but the tiny ruffles hid her belly a little bit and even if he wasn’t going to dress to impress, she would.

I walked out for the mail late in the afternoon and I had several neighbors ask if I was the one cooking and please could they come over.  I politely declined while patting myself on the back, at least everything smelled good.  I was still somewhat of a novice when it came to cooking, so I could only hope it tasted as good as it smelled.

Tom and Tracy showed up first.  I shook his hand and hugged her and once again I thought for sure she felt a little more . . . substantial than the week before.  Maybe she had just reached that age where her metabolism took a little dip and she kept eating the same as she always had and a few pounds were creeping onto her frame.  It added a certain something to her, bringing out a more mature womanly look rather than a teen.  I mean she was into her twenties now and fortunately for her, the additional weight was well placed and evenly distributed.

“So, you didn’t ask her did you?”  Tom said.  “I don’t see her anywhere.”

“I asked her, she said she was coming.”  I told him.  “We went out last night.  First to Coastal Flats and then to the movies.”

“Whoa, big spender!”  Tracy smiled, poking my ribs.  “I knew she was coming.”

“How?”  I asked.

“Because you’re wearing Dockers instead of jeans.”  Tracy smiled.

“Nice.  Well, why don’t you guys have a seat or better yet, set the table.”  I smiled and Tracy happily did so, while Tom took a seat on the couch and watched us.  I fiddled around in the kitchen for a little while getting more nervous by the minute.  I was wearing Dockers but I didn’t remember them being this tight and it’s not like I have tons of clothing.  Also my watch kept drawing my attention.  Did I tell her the right time?  She wasn’t seriously standing me up was she?  Not that she was late, I’m sure I told her 6.

Then came the doorbell and I got such a shot of adrenalin that I’m sure my heart skipped a beat.  I made sure I got the door before Tom did and made a spectacle out of the whole thing, not to mention an ass out of me; I was fully capable of doing all that myself – in spades!

I took a deep breath to calm myself before I turned the knob.  It was good that I did.  The sight I saw was so breathtaking I couldn’t do anything but gape in awe.  She was radiant.  It was as if the brightest ray from the sun shone only upon her golden hair creating an aura like a halo. 

“Hi Sam.”  Sarah smiled.

“Uh . . . hi.”  I managed.

“Is today the right day?”  She asked after I stood there like a dope for a moment or two.

“Oh, yeah.”  I blinked realizing how awkward I was making the situation.  “Come in.  Meet my friends.”

She threw a shawl over her shoulders to keep away the chill in the air.  A coat probably would have done better to keep her warm.  As hot as she looked in her outfit I could tell she was cold.  My apartment was good and warm with all the cooking going on and the sun shining through my skylight.  That would chase the chill away.

“Cozy.”  She shivered and I introduced her.

“Sarah, this is Tracy and Tom.”  I said and they all shook hands.  “Guys, this is Sarah.”

We put the Godzilla movie in and commenced grubbing.  The ribs were a big hit and they made me promise to buy ten times as much next time and make it an entrée.  It sounded like a good idea to me, all but paying for a ton of ribs.  Not to mention all the space I’d need to make them.  I don’t think anybody thought that through.  I think of that stuff because I’m a nerd.

The conversation flowed nicely between all four of us and I was particularly impressed with how much Sarah ate especially since she was a girl eating in front of me and people she didn’t know.  The beer turned out to be a nice addition and as the food disappeared I couldn’t help but notice the bulge that was Sarah’s tummy seemed to get more and more pronounced in her semi tight dress.

After the movie we made short work of the mango pudding and played a few hands of cards before my friends decided it was late enough for them and decided to go home.  We exchanged our goodnights and Tracy whispered in my ear.

“You did good, Sam.”  She said.  “She’s beautiful and I can tell she likes you.”

“I hope so.”  I said quietly.  “Any ideas for next week?”

“Food.”  Tom called.  “Lots of it.”

“Thanks for your help.”  I said sarcastically.  “I’ll email you.”  I closed the door and sat back down with Sarah.  It was late, but not too late and I know I didn’t want the night to end and since she stuck around when she could have easily slipped out with the others had she wanted to, I hoped she didn’t want it to end either.

“That was a great dinner.”  Sarah said.  “You seem to be a talented chef.”

“Well, thanks.”  I smiled.  “But I’m hardly a chef.  Just a foodie.”

“Don’t be so modest.”  Sarah said putting her arms around my shoulders.  “It was very good.  I’ll have to cook for you sometime.”

“I’d like that.”  I said and we kissed.  Then we kissed some more.  I still couldn’t believe I was actually dating – and now kissing – Sarah!  Her golden spirals fell about her face and shoulders, I brushed them with my hands as I caressed her face.  I resisted a cringe when her hand dropped to my stomach and then my side and down to the budding love handle that was sitting on top of my belt.  I pulled her closer and the sensation of her bloated belly (that more and more was returning to its normal fullness) was delightful. 

And then her stomach growled.  She held back a chuckle and bit her bottom lip.

“Hungry?”  I asked.

“No, well  . . . maybe a little I guess.”  She replied, suddenly nervous.  “What is it with Asian food anyway?”

“What can I get you?”  I asked.

“Oh, nothing.”  Sarah said and kissed me again.  Her stomach protested by growling again.

“Nothing?”  I asked and she frowned.

“I shouldn’t eat anything else tonight.”  She said.  “I’m sure I’ve had enough.”

“It’s okay, Sarah.”  I assured her.  “What can I get you?”

She shrugged so I took her to kitchen and we looked, but truth be told I really didn’t have anything else.  The only stuff I bought was for the dinner.  I had a bunch of odds and ends left, like an egg, maybe a can of tuna, random things like that.  I thought about pizza and checked my watch, there was still time to order one, even though she said I shouldn’t I did anyway.  I ordered a large because the difference in price was only a dollar and with a large you could add as many toppings as you wanted for no extra charge.  So I got extra cheese, pepperoni, sausage, mushrooms and onions.

I gave the delivery guy a nice tip since it was late and set the pizza on the table.  There was a little reluctance on her part to imbibe having already eaten more in front of her date than she thought proper, so I served it up on two plates and after making our way back to the couch I took the first bite and smiled to encourage her.  While she dug in I flipped the TV over to the Food Network and we watched and chatted about the food for about an hour until the pizza was gone.

“Oh my gawd, Sam.  I’m sooo stuffed.”  Sarah said and her stomach was nearly forcing her dress open.

“Me too.”  I sighed.

“I know this is going make me look like a pig but I could kinda go for something sweet.”  Sarah said.  “Like that mango pudding.  Is there any left?”

“No there isn’t.”  I said.  “We made short work of that.  But I have an ice cream maker, I can make some ice cream.  It’ll be vanilla because I don’t have any other ingredients at the moment and it’ll be a little soft.”

“That sounds great.  I’ll help you.”  Sarah said.

I grabbed a bowl and mixed the base as quickly as I could, hoping all the sugar had dissolved while I was whisking the cream into froth.  We were both stuffed to the gills but something burned inside that drove us to eat.  I kept my eye half on the clock and half on her.  We kissed a little more and when her hand dropped to my stomach and sides again and lovingly rubbed them, my groin had an instant reaction.  I backed off ever so slightly so she couldn’t feel my arousal.  Thankfully, the ice cream had done it’s time in the machine before I poked a hole in my pants.  I scooped it into a container and it was still pretty soft, like soft serve which was normal.  Ordinarily I’d have to put it in the freezer for a time to firm it up.  The way we took to it, I had a feeling it was never going to make it to the freezer.

We took turns spooning as much into our own mouths as we did each other’s.  I wasn’t sure how she felt, but I was sure if I had one more scoop I was going to explode.  From the looks of her belly she had to be as close to it as me.

“This must be what you meant by the inner hog coming out.”  I sighed and blew a long slow breath through my lips.

She blushed a deep red and an expression of genuine shock or shame or some level of embarrassment hung on her face.  It was like she just came out of a trance and realized what she’d done.  She gave a very shy nod looking towards the floor and cleared her throat.

“Yeah, I guess I let the hog out.”  She put her hands on her stomach gently.

I put my hand under her soft chin and lifted her gaze to meet mine.  I kissed her tenderly.  “It’s okay, Sarah.”  I said quietly, assuring her there was no harm done and she was safe with me.  “I always want you to feel like you can be yourself.  I find your openness to be a turn on.”

Her hands were on my stomach again, her fingers probing around my waist and belt.  She grinned her devilish grin and bit her lower lip seductively.

“Your pants seem a little tight.”  She smiled.  “Am I a bad influence on you?”

“Well, they weren’t this tight earlier.”  I said.  “I kinda ate too much.”

“Too much?”  She asked.  “Looks like just enough.  I bet if I opened them up you wouldn’t be able to close them again.  Your belly is packed tight.  Ooh, so full.”

As embarrassed as that statement made me I could feel some stirring going on in my pants again.  In my state of Sarah induced and food enhanced dizziness I wasn’t sure what was so arousing.  Was it what she said or was it the way she handled my gorged stomach?  I looked down and she must have sensed my discombobulation.  She pressed her body into mine.  I almost recoiled not wanting her to feel the stiffness behind my zipper.

Too late.

She giggled and stepped back.  “Don’t worry, Sam.  I want you to be yourself, too.  And I see it’s midnight.  Nothing good happens after midnight.  I don’t want us to go too far too fast, do you?”

“No, of course not.”  I replied even though going too far as fast as possible was all that was on my mind at the moment as the lump in my pants indicated.  Where those words came from I don’t know.

“Besides, I’m bursting out of this thing and if I opened it I doubt I could get it closed again either.”  Sarah said and suddenly felt very foolish.  “Thank you for a wonderful night.  I guess I better get going.”

“Let me get a jacket for you and I’ll walk you out.”  I knew it was getting cold outside and she hadn’t worn enough to keep warm.  After seeing her in that flimsy dress I had half hoped she was planning on staying the night but I guess that idea was silly.  The way her mood changed so abruptly I thought she was turned off by the sheer volume of food I ate and how ridiculously bloated I was – I mean she was too, but who really knows what goes on in a woman’s head anyway?  I was afraid to go for that parting kiss, but figured I had nothing to lose so I gathered my courage and I kissed her deeply and she returned the affection, so at least I went to bed on a positive note.

Within two blocks Sarah had a red light and took the opportunity to beat herself up.  She thrummed her forehead with the palm of her hand and looked down at her bulging stomach practically tearing a hole in her dress now that she was alone and no longer had to suck it in.

“Stupid, Sarah!”  She chided.  “Real stupid.  Oh my gawd, what were you thinking eating like that?”

Loosening her belt gave her some relief and with each bump in the road her belly pushed out a little farther.  She patted it and a cloud of regret formed over her.  Shaking her head she drove on to her apartment and pulled into her space. 

“He’s never going to call me back now.”  Sarah said.  “Now he met Sarah the hog, the Sarah who fantasizes about eating until it takes control of her mouth.”

She tried to puller her wraparound dress back over her stomach to close it up and found she couldn’t.  She was right about not being able to close it up again if she opened it.  Sunday was going to have to be a shopping day.  Or maybe a day spent in her storage digging out a few items in her “fat clothes” box. 

She shook her head.  “Great.  All that work and I’m getting fat again . . . and a lot faster this time.”

Guest scubarah

This story is great.  I think it's finally caught up with what you had posted on the last board or deviantart.  Can't wait to see where it goes from here.

Part VI

Sarah woke up about nine on Sunday morning and staggered to the shower.  As she washed the sleep out of her eyes and the sweet smelling body wash brought her back to the world of the living, she started to feel better about last night, and also worse.  She dried off and threw her plush robe around her body to lounge around for a while.  The more she moved around the heavier she felt and the more she became aware of jiggles and wobbles that weren’t there a week ago.

Fresh brewed coffee lifted her spirits and a sensible breakfast helped her bury the thoughts of the ridiculous amount of food she’d been eating lately and the deep seeded desire she had to let her inner hog out to run free.  She smiled at that and took another sip of strong brew.  At some point she was going to have to call Sam.  Her phone sat within a few inches of her fingertips, but her nervousness caused by her behavior kept her from picking it up.  Of course if he called her it would be so much better because for one thing, she didn’t know what to say.  “Hey Sam, sorry I was such a freakin’ pig last night?”  Then there were the stupid things she said to him about not being able to close his pants again.  What was that all about?  It was like she was outside her body watching some idiot talk!  Maybe he didn’t even want to hear from her after the way she acted.  She knew her imagination was getting away from her. 

“Better just call him.”  She sighed.  “Have to be sure we’re okay and he’s not completely turned off.  Still . . . he was as hard as a rock under those tight pants.”  She grinned.  She held her cell phone in her hand wondering what to say.

When the phone rang she jumped and nearly dropped the phone on the floor.  Her heart pounded in her chest and she started laughing at herself.  It was Amy.

“Hello?”  Sarah chuckled.

“Sarah?”  Amy said.  “Well you sound like you’re in a good mood.  Did I interrupt something I hope?”

“No, you didn’t.”  Sarah said.  “I’m at home.”

“Oh.”  Amy said.  “Well, how did it go?”

“Well . . . mostly good.  I think.”  Sarah said.

“Mostly good?”  Amy said.  “What happened?”

Sarah sighed.  “Oh, Amy I have to do something.  I was such a pig last night.  I wouldn’t blame him if he doesn’t even want to talk to me anymore.  Starting tomorrow I’m back on my diet and back to the gym.”

“How much did you eat?”  Amy asked.  “It couldn’t be that bad.”

“It’s bad.”  Sarah snorted, irritated at herself.  “I feel like I weight a ton.  I look like it too.”

“I’m sure it’s not as bad as you think.”  Amy said.  “Have you tried to call him?”

“Not yet.”  Sarah said.  “I’m just not sure what to say.”

“Why don’t you start by saying you had a great time last night?”  Amy said.

“Oh, yeah I could do that.  Oh wait, I have another idea, too.  Thanks Amy!”  Sarah said.  “Okay, I’ll call him.”

The ring tone rang and rang, at first she was relieved he didn’t pick up so she wouldn’t have to talk to him, but then felt bad because she did want to talk.  Finally, he did pick up and she sank lower and lower, his voice sounded groggy and far away.  She checked the clock and smacked herself on the forehead.  She woke him up.  Not a good way to start the call.

“Hello?”  I garbled, it wasn’t early.  I knew it wasn’t because I had a headache from sleeping in.  Not to mention a food hangover.

“Oh, Sam, I’m so sorry.  Did I wake you?”  Sarah asked, knowing she did.

“Huh?”  I said, still bewildered by being jarred awake by the phone.  “Oh yeah, it’s okay.  It’s nice to wake up to your voice.”

“Really?”  She peeped.

“Yeah.”  I said, sitting up trying to shake myself awake.  “What’s up?”

“Do you usually sleep in this late?”  Sarah asked.

“No, not really.”  I said.  “I was just up late cleaning up that’s all.”

“Oh.”  Sarah said.  “Now I feel like a jerk, I should have stayed to help you.”

“It’s okay.”  I said.

“Well, I had a great time last night.”  Sarah said, her idle fingers twirled at her tight golden spirals. 

“That’s great, I’m glad you did.”  I said and thought about having her back over again next Saturday.  What to make though?  “I need some ideas for next week.  I hope you’re coming back again.”

“I’d love to!”  Sarah said.  “Only, it’s Easter and I was going to spend it at my parents’ house.”

“Oh, you are?”  I asked, unable to hide my disappointment.

“Well, listen I was thinking.”  Sarah mused.  “I know we haven’t been dating long, but I’d really like you to come with me and spend it with me and my family.”

“Uh, sure.”  I said.  It was a little early in our relationship, was that what we had?  Not because I thought it was too soon, but because I was nervous about meeting her family already.  “Yeah that sounds great.  You were right by the way.”

“Right about what?”  Sarah said, scrunching up her face in confusion.

“I couldn’t get my pants closed again after I opened them last night.”  I said and I wasn’t really sure why I brought that up other than to get a reaction from her.  Which it did, she giggled nervously and stuttered a lot.  I wanted to tell her how hot she looked bursting out of her dress, but I was afraid it might weird her out.  She told me I’d have to get some newer bigger pants and we eventually said our goodbyes and hung up.  I couldn’t wait to see her at work in the morning.  I should get her something.  Maybe take her breakfast.

Sarah groaned as she stepped off her scale.

“No wonder I can’t get of this stuff to fit.”  She grumbled.  “152?  Seriously?  No more Starbucks that’s for sure.  It’s on!  Gotta get back on track starting today!”

An hour later her stomach was growling, she had gotten stuck in traffic as usual and no stopping at Starbucks meant no breakfast.  Good thing there’s a café in the building.  She pulled into the parking lot and grabbed her purse and reached for her . . .

“Darn it!”  Sarah shouted.  “I forgot my lunch!”

She called Amy.

“Sarah!”  Amy scolded.  “Did you forget your lunch on purpose?  I thought we were back on track today.”

“No!  Not on purpose!”  Sarah pleaded.  “We are!  I mean I wanted us to be back on track.  I swear didn’t do it on purpose.  Can we just go somewhere for lunch and we can keep each other honest?”

“I can’t go today, Sarah.”  Amy said.  “I have that meeting, remember?”

“Oh yeah, I forgot.”  Sarah said.  “And Lori won’t be any help.  She’ll have me stuffed sick at the buffet.”

“Just be good, okay.”  Amy said.  “We worked so hard, you know?”

“I know.  I know.”  Sarah said.  “I made my lunch and just forgot it in the fridge.”

“Well, be good!”  Amy said again.  “Gotta run.  I mean it, Sarah!  Be good!”

She was out of breath by the time she got to the café and her pants didn’t feel quite this tight when she put them on a few hours ago.  Just a plain bagel or maybe a pack of oatmeal or something should be enough until lunch.  Each step became like walking in cement as she passed the pastry case.  Everything looked so good. 

“I don’t think muffins are too bad for you.”  Sarah bit her lip.  “Maybe one with blueberries instead of chocolate chips and then a whole wheat bagel and some orange juice.”

According to her watch she was only about fifteen minutes late, so she had a cappuccino with her muffin instead of juice, then made her way to the storage room office. 

“No Sarah yet?”  I mumbled.  I was ten minutes late and the only other person here was Ted and he was passed out at his desk.  He looked and smelled like he rolled out of the bar at last call and into the gutter for a short nap, then staggered here to his desk for some real sleep.

I plopped a stack of invoices on my desk and fired up the internet.  Not to work yet, obviously.  Email always comes first, then the social sites and so forth.  I should have eaten breakfast but I didn’t.  I grabbed a big bag of those chocolate covered donuts at the grocery store before I jumped on 66.  That probably wasn’t a good idea since my pants were feeling so tight, I was hoping Sarah could help me eat them.

“Hi Sam!”  Sarah panted as she rounded the cubicles.  “Are we alone?”

“Hi Sarah, no Ted’s here but he’s asleep at his desk.”  I told her.

She set her purse and cappuccino on her desk and turned around into my arms.  I planted a good one on her lips.  I pulled her close, tight against me.  I tingled all over at feeling her hands on my sides, working their way to my waist and around my back . . . then to my waist again.

“Well . . .”  She smiled.  “Good morning to you.”

“Good morning.”  I grinned looking into her big blue eyes.  Her fingers were still working around my waist, like she was trying to stick them between me and my belt but couldn’t quite get them in there.

“Going to need new pants soon, Sam.”  She said.  “Getting tight.”

“I guess so.  Maybe you can go with me to pick some out.”  I didn’t know what to say but the way she said that was hot.  Of course she would have sounded hot saying anything, even reading the obituaries.  “Did you have breakfast?  I brought donuts.”

“Donuts?”  Sarah said and I thought she was blushing.  “Nope.  None for me.”  She turned at sat at her desk, being confused I sat down and popped one in my mouth.

Sarah poked the button on her computer to activate the screen before logging in and popped herself on the forehead with the palm of her hand and mouthed “stupid”.  She shook her head and mouthed “what are you thinking, Sarah?” she wrapped her head again mouthing, “going to need pants soon?” “stupid stupid stupid”.

I kept popping the chocolate mini donuts into my mouth and slurped my soda.  “Are you sure you don’t want any donuts?”

“Yes, Sam.”  She said.

“Are you feeling okay?”  I asked.

“I’m fine, Sam.”  She replied.

“Okay.”  I said.  “They’re good.”

“I know, Sam.”  She said.  “Thank you.”

“There are a lot here.”  I said.  “I was hoping you’d help me eat some.”

“You were?”  She asked.  “Why?”

“Well, like you said, I’m going to need new pants soon.”  I said.

“Sam, I don’t know why I said that.”  She blushed.  “I’m sorry.”

“It’s okay, Sarah.”  I said.  “Let me show you something.”

“What?”  Sarah said rolling her chair to my side of the cube.  As soon as she poked her head over I stuck a donut into her mouth.  She giggled and helped me finish them after all.  Within a few minutes they were gone and we finally got to work.  Over the course of the morning half the staff came in and sat at their desks and at did some work, or at least pretended to work.

The afternoon went quite well.  We had a nice lunch at Five Guys and made a pit stop at Dairy Queen.  So much for being good, Sarah thought.  After we got back, since nobody knew we were an item, Norm sent us to the records room in the basement to find a particular numbered box and gave us the number on an index card.  He needed some file for whatever reason he didn’t mention.  He said he had no idea where it was but if we couldn’t find it just come back after our 3PM break.  Well, by a stroke of luck I found it after about five minutes so we locked the door and made out for about an hour.

A little while before break time, all the poor lighting in the room combined with the abundance of greasy food and the sugar that followed, were making us a little tired.  We slipped out and went to the café for a pick me up and took it back to the records room unnoticed.  She got the snacks and put me in charge of drinks, I had no idea what she wanted so I got her another cappuccino, since I’ve seen her with them all the time, and a soda for myself.

The comments she had been making about my weight, although hot, were making me just a little bit self-conscious.  Well, a little more self-conscious.  I tried to go easy on the sack of munchies she bought and I was trying to suck it in for a while too, since I was suddenly very aware of how round I was looking.  What was she thinking getting so many snacks anyway?  It’s not like we were even hungry.

“That’s a lot of stuff, Sarah.”  I said.

“I didn’t know what you liked, so anything extra we can take with us for later.”  She said.  “Better have an ice cream sandwich before they melt.”

How I ended up eating most of the goodies I don’t know.

“I thought you weren’t hungry.”  Sarah smiled.  “You did pretty good with those snacks.”

“Yeah.”  I said and I think I was turning green.  She was feeling my waist again and winced a little.

“Boy, Sam.”  She said.  “Those pants can’t be comfortable.”

“They’re not.”  I winced too.

“Should I open them for you?”  She asked.

“Better not.”  I told her, and as much as I would have loved for her to pop them open and give me a nice belly rub – and the possibility of what it might lead to, I knew if she had I’d never get them closed again.  It would be just like Saturday night.  It was like she had a spell over me or something. 

After suffering through the rest of the day feeling like I was jammed into a sausage casing, we met at Uno’s for pizza after work.  Most of it went down easy because it was just so freakin’ good!  She said to leave my belt in the car, but I honestly thought if I had done that, my button wouldn’t hold my gut back.  By the time we left I thought that my belt wasn’t going to do the job either.

I must have been green in the gills by the time we kissed at her car door.  I couldn’t help but notice she was looking pretty bloated too, even if I did take the blunt of the load.  She gently rubbed my new roundness while she kissed me.  The look on her face suggested she felt bad for how lousy I felt.

“Tell you what.”  She said.  “I’m going to swing by Shoppers and pick something up and I’ll meet you at your place, okay?  Something to soothe your belly.”

“That sounds nice.”  I said.  It would be nice to spend a little more time with her before I explode.

On the way home I got a call from Tracy.

“Hey Sam!”  She said.  “I wanted to touch base with you about Saturday night.  I have some ideas but Tom and I have talked about doing something Mondays or maybe Fridays.”

“Oh, I hope you’re the one who’s going to cook.”  I joked.

“Yeah, I will.”  She laughed.  “He can put it away but he’s not good at making it.”

“Well – oh geez, I forgot.”  I said.  “Sarah invited me to go with her to visit her parents for Easter.”

“Wow, sounds like you two are serious already.”  Tracy said.

“Yeah it’s like every day is a date.”  I said.  “In fact we just left Uno’s and we’re headed to my place right now.  She’s behind me in her car.”

“Nice.”  Tracy said.  “Well so next Saturday then?”

“Oops, no.”  I said.  “Next Saturday is a no go.  We have a wedding to go to in Pennsylvania.  The week after though.”

“Okay, well let me know what you decide I want to contribute something.”  Tracy said.  “Oh wait, the week after is Mother’s Day.  We’ll be in West Virginia all weekend.”

“Geez, the week after that is Sarah’s birthday.”  I said.

“What day are we up to then?”  Tracy asked.  “The 21st?  And I think that’s my cousin’s wedding.  Maybe we should just plan on Memorial Day.  I have some ideas for that.  I’ll email you.”

“That would be great!”  I said.  “We’ll get together then.”

I hung around in the parking lot for a few minutes and having no idea what she was doing I sent her a text letting her know I was going inside and I’d let the door unlocked for her to come in.  I lumbered into the bedroom to rummage for a pair of sweats or something when I heard the door.  I called to her to let her know where I was.  I heard the sound of what sounded like plastic grocery bags rustling and the opening and closing of the freezer I think.

My sweats drooped across the bed and I felt like I’d rather lounge around in my underwear and a t-shirt.  I was reaching for a t-shirt when she came into my bedroom.

“How are you feeling?”  She asked.

“Like a stuffed goose.”  I replied and she was kinda half grinning looking at my belly again.  If I wasn’t mistaken there may have even been a twinkle in her eye about the way I was jammed into my clothing.  She took my hand and pulled me close to her.  I loved looking into her eyes.  Her hands explored my torso as she kissed me.  It was like she was feeling me just for the purpose of finding out how tight my shirt and pants were.  Very tight.  I could have told her that.

“Let me help.”  She said and worked my belt.  It wasn’t easy with so much belly pushing against it from the other side.  My belt buckle opened but she didn’t waste energy by trying to pull it through the loops, she wouldn’t have been able to anyway.  “So tight.”  She whispered, trying to get her fingers behind the button on my pants.

As she was trying to get it open it popped off and my belly sprung forward into her hands.  She rubbed it gently, patting it, caressing it.  I couldn’t believe how big it looked.  Yet she smiled.

“You’re getting fat, Sam.”  She purred.  “It’s no wonder the way you dug into that pizza.  I thought you were going to pop right there in the restaurant.  If you get too tubby I’m going to have to put you on a diet.  Don’t worry though, I’m a good cook and I’ll keep you well fed.”

“Am I getting fat?”  I stuttered.  “You’re hands feel soooo good.”

“Sam?”  Sarah said.  “Sam?”

“Huh?”  I asked coming out of my daydream.

“I asked how you were feeling.”  Sarah said grinning.

“Oh, like a stuffed . . . goose.”  That daydream had me out of breath.  “Did you pick something up at the store?  I thought I heard the freezer door.”

“Come sit on the couch, I bought some ice cream to soothe your belly.”  She said and took me by the hand.  “Oh, let’s get that belt off you first; you’re starting to look a little green.  You sure can eat, Sam.”  She chuckled.

“Uh, yeah.”  What could I say to that?

What happened next was a fog of pure bliss.  I switched to sweats and plopped down in front of the Food Network on TV while Sarah rooted around my kitchen for a while.  I zoned out a little to the sound of the gentle clinking of metal utensils on glass bowls and other objects being pulled out of the drawer, used, and plopped into the sink.  I don’t know what got into me eating all that pizza, not to mention insisting on dessert.  I think I was so excited to see her putting some weight back on that I wanted to encourage her to re-thicken up by making sure there was plenty of delicious food in front of her.  Only I couldn’t stop myself from eating most of it.  I mean, she did good, but I lost my mind or something.  I started to doze off from the mere onslaught of food when she stepped in front of me with a giant bowl of ice cream.  That’s what she put in the freezer; cookies and cream.

“Wow.”  I said.  “Sarah, I don’t think I have room for all that.”

“Sure you do.”  She smiled.  “Trust me, this will make you feel better.”

Heaping spoon followed by heaping spoon of ice cream when into our mouths.  I know I looked silly, I changed my pants but not my button down shirt.  When the first drop of ice cream landed on it, Sarah decided I was too loopy to make my own decisions.  Which was fine with me by the way.  She started unbuttoning my shirt starting at the top and the farther down she went the less room there was to get her fingers around my buttons.  She patted my belly.

“Your shirt is almost as tight as your pants, Sam.”  Sarah grinned.  “That’s okay, let me get this off of you.”

I was putty in her hands.  Well, most of me.  I was in a daze as I made that ice cream disappear.  When the bowl was empty she set it on the coffee table and gave me a great view of her well-tanned love handles as her shirt rode up on her exposing that soft flesh when she leaned forward.  In fact she had a generous roll sitting on top of her work slacks that went from hip to hip.

“How does that feel?”  Her hands we so soft, like velvety cotton candy.  A long moan escaped my mouth.  I didn’t have words to describe how wonderful it felt.  My stomach was packed beyond capacity and nothing had ever soothed my stomach like her gentle hands and fingers.  “I guess that means good.”

I kissed her, caressed her face and kissed her a little more.  From her perfume to her plump lips to her velvet hands, gentle voice and soft body it was like her entire being was designed for comforting.  I leaned towards her ever so slightly making my belly bulge out just a little more and her hands took to it like a duck to water.  One hand squeezed my roll while the other went a little lower.

Her breathing got a little deeper; a little faster.

“You’re as hard as a rock, Sam.”  She whispered and rubbed me through my pants and I moaned.  I leaned a little more slipping my hand behind her ear and held the back of her neck.  Her lips were sweetened with the hint of cookies and cream.  I reached for her belly and she recoiled just a bit with a tiny grunt like she hadn’t been expecting it.  But I just rested my hand on it while she got used to it.  She sucked in at first but as she relaxed it got fuller and heavier.

I tried to get my fingers into her waistband like she had done to me so many times, but it was so tight I couldn’t quite get in there.  I felt the tremors of anticipation run through her body as I slipped my hand up her shirt to feel the silky skin of her plush tummy.  She made no effort to hold it in anymore, to my delight, and it was round and firm and begging to be released.  Love handles spilled over the sides cutting off any alternate route to the guarded button.  I leaned her back careful not to let my stuffed stomach smoosh her stuffed stomach.  Stretching her torso just a tad gave the relief I needed to get my fingers to her button.  She gave a little wincing grunt again.

“I don’t know if that’s a good idea.”  She whispered.

“Why?”  I asked softly.

“Because I don’t think I’ll be able to get them closed again.”  Sarah said.  “You’re not the only one who needs bigger pants.  I thought that button was going to pop off for sure.  Let me stand up and you can open it.”  I gave her a hand when she couldn’t get up.  She started giggling, her pants were too tight for her to sit up from that angle.  She was out of breath by the time she shifted to the edge of the sofa and as she made to stand, there was a slight snapping sound and her belly pushed out in a rush as her button could take no more and popped off.

I looked down at her luscious tan belly poking out from her lavender shirt that had ridden up past her belly button.  Her face turned bright red and her hand covered her mouth in shock.  Then she started to giggle again and I smiled giving it a loving pat.

“I guess I better get back to my diet.”  Sarah said and the tight waistband left nasty red marks in a ring around her belly.  I kneaded them and massaged her full belly and sides, caressing her love handles and rubbed her softening back.  “Oh, Sam that feel sooo good.  Don’t stop.”

I pulled her close letting my fingertips gently scratch her back sending a wave of shivers and goose bumps all about her body.  My lips pressed against hers and drifted across her cheek to nibble her earlobes and plant kisses down her neck.  In the next moment she swung her thick legs over mine and straddled me running her hands through my hair; our tongues played wildly.  She pulled my shirt up to my chest and let our bellies rub together while she made circular motions with her hips grinding our nethers together.

I tugged her shirt over her head and her D cup bra was packed tight and starting to overflow, she was on the verge of outgrowing it (or already had), like she was outgrowing everything.  I reached behind her and freed them.  I took a nipple between my teeth, nibbling and sucking.  She gasped and moaned, grinding harder and harder.  Next, my shirt was stripped off and flung across the room and she was standing, tugging on her tight pants.  Smiling, I had to help her.  They were skin tight around her thighs and over her substantial bottom.  Together we peeled them off.

Seeing her standing there naked before was truly a sight to behold.  It was a moment I felt I waited for my whole life.  I’d imagined this moment millions of times as I’m sure every man who works next to a hot girl for a year does.  Yet this was even better.  She was plump and curvy.  With every movement, no matter how slight there was an accompanying jiggle, especially her bottom which wobbled when she did a half turn to kick her pants off her ankle.  “Lift up.”  She said, her voice rasped in a hoarse nervous rush to get my sweats off. 

She took me in her mouth hungrily; bobbing up and down her thick golden spirals tickled my bloated stomach.  I stroked her soft back and played with her long hair, urging her on.  Before I could return her oral favor she straddled me again, this time she took me with her hand and guided herself on top of me.  A long moan of pleasure resounded in my ear, it was almost enough to erupt in that instant.  She rode cowgirl for several minutes before be she started to tremble; her breathing and moaning deepened. 

“Oh, Sam!”  She moaned.  “I’m gonna come.”

“Do it baby.”  I commanded her.  “Come for me.  I will too.”

“Inside of me.”  She panted.  “Come inside of me.  Oooh!”

I was relieved when she whimpered and convulsed because I couldn’t hold out anymore.  We sat there for long while holding each other, whispering in each other’s ear, giggling like kids.  Nothing felt more right than holding her in my arms. 

We kissed a long loving deep kiss and she leaned back smiling. 

“I’m glad you asked me out, Sam.”  She giggled.  “I thought about doing that right at your desk a few times.”

“Really?”  I asked.

“Oh yeah.”  She smiled.

“Why didn’t you say anything?”  I asked.

“Hey!”  Sarah said.  “I’m the girl!  I’m the one who’s supposed to be pursued right?  Besides, I thought I was too fat.  All we did in the mailroom was eat.  Somebody was always having a party for some thing or another.  When I transferred I was used to eating all the time.  I swear there were days I could feel myself get fatter.  You must have thought I was a pig.”

“Not at all.”  I said.  “I always thought you were hot.”

“You’re so sweet, Sam.”  Sarah said.  “Wow, I didn’t realize it was so late.  Maybe I should get going.  I don’t really want to.”  She stood to gather her clothing and I stood and pulled her close to me.

“I have a better idea.”  I said and swept her off her feet into my arms.  She was heavy but not too heavy to be picked up.  “Let’s call off tomorrow.”  I said and carried her to my bedroom.

It looks like there's going to be 13 or 14 parts (which probably means 15).  i think i have up to 12 written and i'll probably get 10 edited and up on my deviant page tonight some time.  10 or whichever the next episode is.  so for now, please refer to my deviant page for those interested in the life of sam and sarah.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...