Wife wanting to gain to 285

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest darkhotness

Wow.. That ass is sexy..

Little advice,

Make a lot of videos/pictures now ( you don't have to post them ) so you can use them for comparison later on.

I'm about to pull this down. I know there are creepers, but now someone is pulling my wife's pictures for their own site. We cannot have this. She works in a Forbes 500 company and I work for a well known entity as well. We decided to do this thread for fun, but we cannot have it spreading beyond here. There are some serious weirdos, we get that and can handle the ridiculous yet hilarious PM's, but pulling the pictures and posting them elsewhere is problematic.

If this continues, we will pull this off and there will be no more.

I'm about to pull this down. I know there are creepers, but now someone is pulling my wife's pictures for their own site. We cannot have this. She works in a Forbes 500 company and I work for a well known entity as well. We decided to do this thread for fun, but we cannot have it spreading beyond here. There are some serious weirdos, we get that and can handle the ridiculous yet hilarious PM's, but pulling the pictures and posting them elsewhere is problematic.

Wow. Idiots. This is why we can't have nice things. I hope it stops so we can enjoy your journey with you. Perhaps (as sad as it is to make this suggestion) you should pull the face pictures?

Took me a while to find this but I think it was very well put by KFD and I quote:

"It's the Tumblr generation. It's insanely ignorant to think that a picture that's posted on the Interwebs will only stay in one spot. If you pee in the pool, it's in the pool. The concept is idiotically simple. If you don't want pee in a certain spot of the pool, don't pee in the pool. "