Help summon Ayumi!

bangs15

My guess (partially based on private conversations backstage) is that she's taken extended leave due to her education and other personal situations. I don't think her videos are gone, rather they are private for the time being. It may be that she has a lack of time to be involved online. Additionally she may have concerns about her involvement online compromising opportunity to do other things.

She is a very smart individual with many aspirations.

I personally don't think we've seen the last of Ayumi. However, even if we have, I am grateful for the time she spent here. Maybe it is her time to move on to other things.

Guest tails3

See, I heard that the Japanese Royals secretly told her that she's part of the Emporers family. Now she's on lock down in Japan eating one bowl of rice a day.

• 1 month later...

Oh im sorry, how many hot youtube vids does ayumi have again?

I'm sorry, how much of a part of this site are the two chicks you mentioned?

Ayumi is missed because of her presence here. You don't care? Cool story, brah. Save the cattiness for something else.

I'm sorry, how much of a part of this site are the two chicks you mentioned?

Ayumi is missed because of her presence here.

You hit the nail right on the head, my friend.  People only give two shits about ayumi because she is, er, was actually a registered member.  If she had been on Curvage as some webfind in the General Pictures section, she'd be seen as a very average looking chick with mediocre content and a minimal amount of weight gain.  She'd be completely forgotten about within a week tops(and even that's being quite generous).

Try as you might, you can't deny these truths. 

My only remark to this discusiion is : Why do those girls ( I would like to recall Honeyhush to your attention here too) who are at one time so active, both in gaining as in giving her opinion on God and the world in numerous threads here, even assume moderator's charges , why are These loudmouthed honeys one day completetly absent here ??? Without one single word of good bye ???

This.

I, KFD, esteemed asshole moderator of Curvage, heretofore on this day, this eighteenth of February, year of our Lord, Two Thousand and Fifteen, in the County of Ventura, in the People's Republic of California, heretofore as such remains of this day, becoming after and whilst reading this post, can not in any form for the rest of this day, effectively brain. I now haz dumb.